Photos By Orion Reviews

5 | Salem, OR

5 Reviews for Photos By Orion

Betsy V. · Married on 02/20/2021

Excellent!

Very professional, Katheryn and her husband are a power duo full of knowledge innovation and make you feel comfortable while taking awesome photos!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Anda D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Bride’s parents.

Catherine, Brian, for certain we will hire you again because your job results were impeccable and exceeded our expectations and we will refer you to our friends too.
    Thank you and see you at our son wedding!
    Anda and Pete Donisanu

Sent on 09/08/2019

Photos By Orion's reply:

Anda and Pete, thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure working with your lovely family. We will happily wait for your sons wedding!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/31/2014

Kathryn and Orion were the perfect team for our wedding! Not only did they get all of the pictures we asked for, they made sure we didn't forget any of the important ones while also incorporating fun candid shots. We could not be more pleased by the quality and quantity of photos we received. Everything turned out wonderfully and we couldn't of asked for a better pair of photographers. They were responsive in answering any questions we had, professional in all aspects of the word, and all around a great couple to work with. We recommend Photos by Orion to all of our friends and anyone looking for the best photography/photographers.

Thank you Kathryn and Orion!

~~~
    The Whitfords

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 07/04/2010

The photos came out wonderfully! Very professional and we're able to catch the most important pictures! Photographers were friendly, but still business like. They were unobtrusive. Couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Karin · Married on 05/28/2006

I was so pleased with my wedding photos. There was a good mix of posed photography and lots of candids. They really captured the spirit of the day without being too intrusive. All of the pictures were very high quality. I really liked that there was not a picture limit. They just kept taking pictures and we got them all. Their prices are very reasonable, especially for what you get. I have been married 3 years now and I look at my pictures every so often and I am so happy that I have that day in pictures. I highly recommend Photos by Orion.

Sent on 02/19/2010