Photos By Nanci Reviews

3 | Perkinsville, VT

3 Reviews for Photos By Nanci

3 Photos By Nanci Reviews

Michaelle · Married on 09/06/2017

From the first email contact I knew she would be the one for us! Nanci caught moments I hadn't even remembered until I saw the pictures. She moved around the room at times almost invisible and then made herself known when she wanted to get things started. Nanci has techniques I have not seen in photography before however; I refuse to give them away. Not just the wedding party but even the guests loved her. People that normally hide from all pictures, jumped right in.
    I would highly recommend Nanci for any event and if she would like to post any of my pictures any where I would be proud and so should she. Nanci made my Cinderella day complete! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Mr. and Mrs. Brian T. Sheldon.

Photos By Nanci 1
    Photos By Nanci 2
    Photos By Nanci 3
    Photos By Nanci 4

lenny · Married on 07/14/2017

excellent wonderful person to do business with. rang her and she responded quickly with answering questions and date of availability. she is very courteous and professional. was early on our special day and the photography was beautifully done. still and candid shots in both color and black/white. timing of photos during, before and after the ceremony was spot on. came highly recommended by the resort we were staying in. just awesome!

Stephen · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Nancy to photograph our wedding party last September and we're so glad we did. She was so good at gathering people for photo shots, using her great sense of humor to relax our guests, and making what is usually a mundane procedure lots of fun for everyone.

She was also very effective at capturing people in their natural states without them even knowing they were being photographed. She created an accurate memory of our event rather than a bunch of posed photos with forced smiles.

She also has exceptional intuition for capturing imaginative photos that are out of the ordinary, little things that others may not even think of. Nancy is a true professional with an excellent imagination and artistic flair.

Photos By Nanci 5