Photos By Nanci Reviews

6 | Perkinsville, VT

6 Reviews for Photos By Nanci

Susanne H. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Just the best photographer!

Nancy was amazing! From being so flexible as we had to reschedule the time of the wedding with her to getting us our pictures to view within hours of leaving our wedding! She is warm and encouraging and fast! We absolutely loved all the photographs. It’s going to be hard to choose from them. I highly recommend Nancy for any photography needs!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Emma M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Nancy was great!

Quick response time and was able to catch all the moments that we are able to look back on to cherish our wedding day. I would definitely recommend her and will be using her again for future pictures!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Nellie · Married on 07/22/2018

Very kind and helpful

We couldn’t of been more happy! Nanci did a beautiful job and captured almost every emotion! She brought knowledge and experience to our special day! We highly recommend Nancy for your photo shoot!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Michaelle · Married on 09/06/2017

From the first email contact I knew she would be the one for us! Nanci caught moments I hadn't even remembered until I saw the pictures. She moved around the room at times almost invisible and then made herself known when she wanted to get things started. Nanci has techniques I have not seen in photography before however; I refuse to give them away. Not just the wedding party but even the guests loved her. People that normally hide from all pictures, jumped right in.
    I would highly recommend Nanci for any event and if she would like to post any of my pictures any where I would be proud and so should she. Nanci made my Cinderella day complete! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Mr. and Mrs. Brian T. Sheldon.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Lenny · Married on 07/14/2017

excellent wonderful person to do business with. rang her and she responded quickly with answering questions and date of availability. she is very courteous and professional. was early on our special day and the photography was beautifully done. still and candid shots in both color and black/white. timing of photos during, before and after the ceremony was spot on. came highly recommended by the resort we were staying in. just awesome!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Stephen · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Nancy to photograph our wedding party last September and we're so glad we did. She was so good at gathering people for photo shots, using her great sense of humor to relax our guests, and making what is usually a mundane procedure lots of fun for everyone.

She was also very effective at capturing people in their natural states without them even knowing they were being photographed. She created an accurate memory of our event rather than a bunch of posed photos with forced smiles.

She also has exceptional intuition for capturing imaginative photos that are out of the ordinary, little things that others may not even think of. Nancy is a true professional with an excellent imagination and artistic flair.

Sent on 01/13/2018