39 Reviews for Photomasters Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Mary Beth was awesome! She went above & beyond our expectation! Our pictures were beautiful & crystal clear! She got all the right shots!!

Profile Picture Brittanie, 6/29/18, 2 Reviews
4.7

Pictures were great the spirits of the videos of our wedding pictures and snapshots wonderful best experience ever

Profile Picture Warren , 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

This company & most specially MaryBeth Jones captured our family's event in beautiful fashion. She was creative with our pictures & got even the grumpiest of our clan involved & happy & laughing by the end. Her joy for her job comes through our pictures!
Will absolutely use her & this company for our future life moments!!
Gratefully Colleen Lynam

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very flexible and accommodating. I am definitely using her again for future projects

Profile Picture J, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marybeth was so great to work with. Professional and really listened to what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/1/17, 1 Review

Mary Beth at Photomasters did an incredible job
Photographing our wedding. We also used their video services. Our photo album and video were just amazing. We had a wedding album and video party. All our family and a bunch of friends came to view the video and the album. We had excellent feedback from all our family and friends. I highly recommend Mary Beth at Photomasters photography. Mo and Julie.

Profile Picture Mohammad, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved her work. It was my friends weeding. And the pictures came out amazing!

Profile Picture Zoila , 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What a wonderful experience, the professionalism was spot on as well as the great service, photos turned out beautiful.
I would recommend Photomasters 100%.

Profile Picture diane, 2/4/17, 1 Review

very nice pictures ,profecional

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 1/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marybeth is an amazing photographer and easy to work with. She is an extremely gifted photographer. The pictures she took for me are so beautiful and really capture the moments. I am very pleased with the service and will most definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Annette, 1/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't look elsewhere. Trust a professional.

Profile Picture michael, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marybeth & Photomasters are amazing.

I've used Marybeth for multiple family events as well as some personal profile/business photos and have always been 100 plus percent satisfied with the results. I've also recommended and referred her to a variety of friends and clients. So, when it came time to get married, the choice was obvious for us.

She's is a photographer that brings what YOU want to her work. I've known a number of photographers over the decades who are all too often concerned about their art than listening/delivery to a client.

Marybeth is engaged listener who not only delivers, but helps with her suggestions all along the way.

And oh yeah, she's got a stellar warm personality that will make you feel really comfortable. I'm sure after you use her services, you'll use her again as I have AND you're likely to want to get together with her for coffee or lunch!

Nice, sweet, friendly, professional, & capable. Oh yeah...reasonably priced too!

Secure her services now!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Digital Files

Mary Beth was wonderful to work with and very open to any personal suggestions that you may have. She also had tons of ideas for making the photo shoot personal and the pictures amazing!

Profile Picture Teri, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Truly amazing and professional. I have the most beautiful memories of the most important day of my life and it was because of Photomasters! Would use again without hesitation.

Profile Picture Tatiana, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We. Used photomasters a few years ago. we travel alot and i was new to the area in Pa so i didnt know of a photographer a friend of mine told me about photomasters whom they had used they were extremly satisfied with the product they offered so i asked them could i see the work they had done. I was so impressed with the way the pictures were. I decided to fly them up to pa i was overwelmed with the professional treatment and the pricing when they were at the wedding they were awesome. They end result was amazing,courteous the pricing was very fair the final result. The pictures came out wonderful the album was perfect i was very pleased i highly recommend any couple should use this company i think you will be very happy

Profile Picture Robert, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photomasters, Mary Beth, was awesome!!
She captured everything. My wedding album that's so beautiful! The designs were incredible. The whole process dealing with photoMasters went so smooth from the day I walked in For the consultation. To the day I got my album I enjoyed the whole process. It was like seeing an old friend. Mary beth was incredible at the wedding, organized, friendly and my guest were very impressed, that my girlfriend is going to use them. they handled everything so nice. They even got table shots, that I did not know that I wanted. I am very happy!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

they were a pleasure!!! i will use u guys again, god bless

Profile Picture User6560554, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums

Mary Beth was very easy to work to negotiate our needs with her and we were very comfortable working with her. I have gotten feedback from family and friends who were at the wedding or who were not at the wedding and the common feedback is that the pictures tell a story our wedding day. The most important comments I have gotten and that I see in the pictures is that the emotion of the wedding was captured. Thank you Marybeth!

Profile Picture Dawn, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with such a talented group of professionals. The quality of the product and the disney style

Profile Picture Maria, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

I found Mary Beth Jones very professional, kind, and courteous. Her quality of work was stupendous and would recommend her for any type of photo shoots and/or weddings. She is very creative, knows the right shots and angles to take pictures from. In the end, you will be receiving good quality pictures at a very reasonable price.

Profile Picture Dan, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Both me and my husband were very pleased with the services provided by Maybeth at photomasters. We had a very unique wedding emergency and thankfully she was flexible enough to accommodate for us within a weeks time, plus provide us with some amazing photos from our wedding. I highly recommend her to everyone in the south Florida area looking for a respectful, loyal, dedicated, and affordable photographer.

Profile Picture User5462107, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My first and only choice to photograph my wedding evening was Mary Beth of Photomasters. Being that she had previously photographed a past occasion of mine, rendering beautiful memories, I was hoping for the same outcome --- which I did receive. My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos and have thoroughly enjoyed working with someone who was easy to speak to and was amenable to our every expectation. Mary Beth is an excellent correspondent and comes into the event with an experienced vision and high standards for what needs to be achieved. She possesses great composure and pleasantries, and is a top notch photographer, capturing the entire gamut of the many moments that occur during an event. I highly recommend Mary Beth's services for her creative expertise, consistency, and her strength in communication.

Profile Picture Judi, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mary Beth of Photo Masters for the amazing photo"s of both my daughters weddings. We also used Photo Masters for video and DJ. My daughters and I could not be happier. We would definitely reccomend MaryBeth / PhotoMaster s to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had my wedding photographed and video taped by Photomasters. We received our album and video a few weeks ago and we are so thrilled. Marybeth was very professional and made us feel completely comfortable our whole wedding. They were able to capture all the moments we wanted and everything came out amazing. We will certainly use Photomasters for any future events! Thank you Photomasters!

Profile Picture User4846275, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mary Beth is very enthusiastic and controlling. She has every "pose" you can think of and if she doesn't she will MAKE IT HAPPEN to make you happy. The photographs are beautiful. I would have liked the cover of my Wedding Album to have some writing in the front cover to distinguish the front from the back. Just pointing this out because I do not remember if this was an option I "skipped". I would recommend all future Brides not to skip this...you will regret it later. Smile :)

Profile Picture Diana, 12/27/14, 3 Reviews