PhotoMagic Jamaica Photography & Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tiffani J. Getting married on 11/01/2021

Wedding in Negril

We had a great experience. We had a toddler and she was very patient with us. We would recommend their services.
  • Monica
    Monica D. Married on 09/11/2021

words cannot even describe how pleased we are!!!!

I don't even know where to begin. Olya captured our day better than we ever imagined she would! The video still makes us cry and the photos get better each time we look at them because we catch things we did not notice before! She caught every moment beautifully! It was just the two of us so we wanted mostly candid shots and she turned those moments into perfect portraits! She was a pleasure to work with, letting us do our own thing while going with the flow, rain and all!!!! I am VERY pleased and so thankful we found Olya!
    Lisa M. Married on 09/02/2021

Lisa & Thomas Mattson Wedding 2/2020

PhotoMagic & Olya did an amazing job capturing my wedding day.
    They looked at every detail from planning the wedding day and what we wanted captured on camera, to the day of the wedding taking amazing pictures & video that we will have for a lifetime.
    There communication after the wedding was excellent and so easy to work with. Highly recommend Olya & PhotoMagic for any photography needs. THANKS for the amazing job.
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 09/02/2021

Lisa & Thomas Mattson Wedding 2/2020

PhotoMagic & Olya did an amazing job capturing my wedding day.
  • Abby
    Abby M. Married on 08/06/2021

Best Videographer in Jamaica

By far one of the best companies to work with! Quick turnaround but must of all amazing quality. This team took the time to ask questions and get to know us and understood what we valued. Our wedding video was nothing short of perfect. From beginning to end you can feel our love story and how much family means to us. If you’re looking for a videographer, your search ends here! You won’t regret it!!
    Megan B. Married on 06/26/2021

Perfect choice

Choosing a photographer and videographer for a destination wedding can be tough. I kept being told to “choose a name”. Someone with their name in their business name, but I am so glad I didn’t. I was worried about how things would turn out, but she nailed it. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
    Tiffany B. Married on 06/11/2021

Wonderful!

Olya was great and very personable. Our pictures turned out great and I will use again if ever I am in Jamaica. Thank you!!!
    Karlee C. Married on 06/08/2021

A perfect experience I would do again in a heartbeat

Wow - I wish there were more words to say with how special my experience was with PhotoMagic. Not only did they take beautiful portraits, but also captured us perfectly in that not so planned moments. They are affordable, flexible, smart, funny, and talented. My family was so impressed by them and the photos and video we received brings me to tears with every watch. You will NOT regret booking them to capture your special day.
  • Cristy
    Cristy D. Married on 05/22/2021

Wonderful!!

We had so much fun working with Olya she was very professional and her capturing every moment of the event was amazing! We love our pictures and video.
    Annette W. Married on 05/21/2021

Amazing!

I had an amazing experience working with Olya!!! She came prepared with suggestions on poses for our maternity/wedding anniversary shoot! She was extremely responsive and communicated very effectively. Our pictures were AMAZING!!! We will use her for photos whenever we are in Jamaica!
  • Irina
    Irina D. Married on 05/11/2021

Amazing photos

My now husband and I got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Olya was WONDERFUL to work with. She was very responsive and easy to communicate with. We could not be any happier with how our pictures turned out. They are PERFECT. We are so happy that we chose her as our photographer and would not change a single thing. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day, look no further. Trust me, she’s amazing.
  • Euston
    Euston D. Married on 04/10/2021

Good value for money

When I received the pictures I was so impressed with the editing I couldn't wait to show my wife. Initially, I thought the price was more that I wanted to pay. However, Olya and her staff was so helpful and the wedding video is so beautiful it still makes people cry when they watch it, Absolutely no complaints.
    Jessica C. Married on 12/11/2020

Wedding December Riu Tropical Bay

I was very worried about having an outside photographer take pictures of our special day! However, they went above and beyond and captured the day beautifully. I am very impressed with end results.The pictures turned out amazing and could not be more happy. They were very attentive through the whole process and we're very professional through the whole day. They made sure to get unique pictures, and also got great shots of the getting ready, ceremony, and with the whole family. Very happy with this company and their crew. Top notch with everything.
  • Cee
    Cee R. Married on 11/12/2020

Amazing experience

she was absolutely amazing I recommend her 100000%, thank you so much
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 10/10/2020

Can I give Value 10 stars??

Where do I begin? I am a photography and videography snob. I need perfection. Let me cut to the chase first... HIRE HER. For both videography and photography. You will thank me. Now let me tell you why.

I was a COVID bride that had been planning my wedding for years. I hired a stateside photographer and was bringing him with me. Through nightmare date transfers and losing guests left and right I was already stressed to the max. But then my photographer canceled on me last minute. I was distraught. I went on a mad hunt for someone in Jamaica so I didn't have to worry about last minute travel. Let's face it, the resort offered vendors suck and this was my wedding! I'll pay the vendor fee.

Enter Olya. She is a talented artist. She is serious about her craft and it shows. Olya works her ass off to capture the moments that matter so that you can relive them over and over through her vision. She captured nearly 1000 of these moments in photo and had them back to me in less than 2 weeks! That is unheard of! I'm so pleasantly overwhelmed by the quantity that I have too many favorites to share on social media. I'm hoping to dedicate a whole afternoon to attempting to pick the favs but... I have so many I love! This is an awesome problem to have.

I got the highlight video and the full ceremony video, both which I have watched 5,489,312 times in a few weeks. And I cry. Every. Single. Time. I don't know how to explain in words the feeling I have when I watch it. Olya somehow highlighted and glorified every unforgettable feeling of love and joy we experienced that day so that we can live it on repeat. Not only did she capture it but her editing... The thorough thought behind every detail is no less than amazing. I have told the DOZENS of brides that have seen it (on my resorts bride fb group) and begged for Olyas contact information, there is no way Olya is human. She has super powers.

The crazy part? After working with us for 8+hours that day, having weddings booked nearly daily, she was still able to get us final product IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. I mean is she for real?

If you are stressed and worrying about the photographer / videographer for your special day, I got you. Stress no more. Hire Olya. Cross this off your worry list and thank me later.
  • Nicki
    Nicki Married on 10/03/2020

Phenomenal

Amazing. Great pics!!
    Made our day perfect and solidified our memories.
  • Liene
    Liene Married on 10/02/2020

Friendly, high quality and open-minded photographer

Olya definitely is a professional in her field and it is obvious that she loves what she does. Olya was together with us from the beginning to the end. We really liked that Olya had lots of ideas about the places and poses for photography’s. The result – both pictures and video are fabulous and were made very quickly. Olya is very communicative and friendly. It helped us to relax and enjoy our special day. Olya not only capture our big day, but also provided us with support on other issues.
    We don’t regret for a moment that we chose Olya as our wedding photographer.
    Thank you Olya for making our special day even more special.

Liene & Intars
    Briana M. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing hand down

Speechless, everything was amazing
  • Deborah
    Deborah M. Married on 08/28/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Olya helped make my dreams for my wedding come true! She was very flexible for several changes that I had to make due to Covid. The photographs were beautiful. Thank you so much Olya!
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!

Olya was absolutely amazing!! We decided last minute that we wanted a video of our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made!! Her prices were reasonable, she answered all of my questions right away, and the final product was INCREDIBLE!! She managed to capture the magic of our wedding in the four minute highlight video, the video was high quality and it was more than we could have ever asked for! We 1000000% recommend working with Photomagic, she did such a fabulous job!!!!!
    Angelica Married on 01/08/2020

Maternity shoot

Olya was great to work with from the start. She was quick to respond and easy to communicate prior to us being in jamaica. She was very professional while allowing us to be comfortable and ourselves to get.some wonderful shots in. She also sent the edited photos when promised. Would definitely recommend!
    Tiana Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding at RIU Tropical Bay - Negril, Jamaica

We are so happy with our photos! The lighting was perfect and the shots were framed beautifully. Our photographer was so friendly, adaptable, and professional. We’d highly recommend working with PhotoMagic Jamaica!
    Callum L. Married on 10/10/2019

What can I say ?!

A fantastic and flawless experience from start to finish.

Olga is great at her work and really has great passion for a job which you can definitely see she loves.

Everything was as we expected and more, the end results were also truely amazing !

Callum and Kim
    Mandy A. Married on 09/07/2019

Recommended!

Wow,
    Ty so much Olya,
    The video & photos are amazing, ty, ty,
    We really love them, excellent work.😘😉
    We see you soon in a few years for some more photos/video.
    Alison F. Married on 08/30/2019

Thank you, Olya!

Olya was great to work with! She was very kind and professional- and a pleasure to have take our photos! She was very in tuned with the style I was going for and made sure to incorporate my wishes.