PhotoKisses Reviews

48 | Orlando, FL

48 Reviews for PhotoKisses

Veronica · Married on 08/05/2015

We absolutely LOVED Kristina! My fiance and I are having a Harry Potter themed wedding and where better to do an engagement session than The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal. Kristina met us promptly after our flight landed and we were so excited to experience our dream place for the first time and have photos to document it. She took her time waiting for the perfect moments in the middle of a crowded theme park, she had great spots in mind for photos, but took the time to listen to what we wanted as well, she spent extra time making sure we had all the photos we needed and wouldn't leave until we were completely satisfied. She made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. We couldn't be more pleased with our photos and can't wait to display them in our home and at our wedding. And our guest book is out of this world.

Amalia · Married on 06/14/2015

Kristina does AMAZING work!!! She has an incredible eye to capture the right moments in the most beautiful ways. Not only does she do incredible work, but she is a pleasure to work with. It was a joy to have her shoot our wedding! She shot our wedding in Texas, and was always punctual and professional. I live in Dallas, and my venue was extremely strict about the amount of (limited) time that we got for photography post-ceremony. Kristina was flexible and collaborative, and despite the crazy time restrictions plus the stress of the event, she remained very positive with a bubbly character. She made her photo session fun, complimenting us and doing things to make us laugh, so to get the best shots out of us. Our photo album turned out absolutely fabulous. Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed if you hire PhotoKisses. Check out her website, see her online portfolio, and read her reviews. You will see for yourself. My husband and I are incredibly satisfied! Thank you, PhotoKisses!!!! :)

Rachel · Married on 04/25/2015

Kristina is one of a kind. She is the perfect package of fun, bubbly, and creative wrapped up in a professional approach to planning and executing your photos on your wedding day. My husband and I are military and were deployed for most of the year leading up to our wedding. This didn’t allow for us to complete an engagement session ahead of time, but she let me substitute that with a fun and classy boudoir session the morning of the wedding. More importantly, she delivered everything she promised she would. Right after our outdoor ceremony ended, it started to rain and our plan had been to have formal shots outside. Kristina knew exactly how to handle the situation. You can’t tell there is a drop of rain coming down on us during our group shots outside and when we were forced to move inside, she managed to catch breathtaking shots during a happy hour-packed hotel lobby. Everyone looks stunning and every detail I put into the wedding décor was captured. Furthermore, Kristina had no problem running after us down the street in a downpour to preserve the moment we all decided to parade to the next bar at the end of the wedding with noisemakers and horns. Because of Kristina, the night my husband and I never want to forget, from start to finish, will live on in the beautiful photos she took.

Mary · Married on 08/17/2013

Photokisses' service and package was fantastic! We were drawn to Kristina's photography because of the keen eye she has for capturing personal moments and also adding a fun flair to the photos. We knew we could trust her based strong personal recommendations - she was the person we wanted to have professionally document such a special event. We knew we had made the right choice even before the wedding based on her attentive interactions via skype and email (ours was a destination wedding for Kristina). Her willingness to travel all the way to the West Coast for us was remarkable, and her energy and flexibility when she arrived was admirable.

We felt very comfortable working with her on the day, appreciating her sense of humor, her professionalism and her obvious skill for capturing moments that were flashing by before us. She had so many creative ideas and was willing to drive all over the city with us to find the best shots. She was able to make this experience a seamless one - from the staged portraits at various locations around our city, to the candid snapshots she captured at the reception.

Our guests enjoyed interacting with Kristina as well, and many commented on her talent. She even set up a "live" photo stream on an iPad during the reception of some of the shots she had taken before and during the ceremony! This was very impressive and gave everyone a sense of the beautiful finished photographs to come.

Now we have seen the final product. It was so emotional looking at them - seeing the event through her eyes, and being able to see other moments we were not a part of. She captured the mood and vibe of our day so perfectly. Our family and friends keep complimenting us and its been so much fun to hear them gossiping back and forth about the photographs. They are truly memories to last a lifetime. We can't wait to receive the hard copy album that was included in our package!

Hire Kristina at Photokisses! You will be in the best hands possible.

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Kristina was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the trip to meet with us before the wedding to talk about logistics of the day, and on the day of the wedding she was awesome. Kristina was truly a professional, and her knowledge and experience were evident. During the ceremony and reception, I kind of forgot she was there sometimes because she was so good at moving around to get the perfect shot!! The pictures we got were absolutely beautiful, and I couldn't be happier!

Echoe · Married on 06/08/2013

Kristina was a pleasure to work with and made everyone feel very comfortable! She caught many moments when we didn't even know she was there!

amanda · Married on 11/10/2012

Kristina made our special day perfect. She made our whole wedding party feel completely comfortable. The whole day everyone just kept saying, "I Love her." We fealt so comfortable and happy that all of the smiles in the pictures were just produced from how fun we were having. Her style complemented mine and I couldn't have asked for a more picture perfect day.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/13/2012

Kristina is a joy to work with! I did not even notice her during our wedding ceremony and hardly at all during the reception, and yet she got incredible pictures throughout the event. She's like a photo ninja! The pictures are so beautiful and the best keepsake I could have of such a great day. Thank you Kristina!

christine · Married on 10/06/2012

one word: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not only was kristina professional and awesomely fun to be around, she makes you feel beautiful, sexy, and comfortable the entire day!

she was wonderful during the planning process, offering suggetions and tips on how to make the day successful. she kristina had great ideas for beautiful picture locations and poses.

kristina and her assistants mark and erin were great!! mark handled the goof booth during the wedding reception and kept everyone having a good time and coming back for more. erin was able to capture everything we wanted during the ceremony and family portraits.

i highly recommend photokisses for all your photography needs!!

Brooke · Married on 09/29/2012

I rarely ever write reviews...only for products/services I find are REALLY bad, or REALLY amazing. I could not be happier that my husband and I decided to book with Kristina as our wedding photographer. She is honestly my favorite part of my wedding (besides my husband tearing up as he stated his own written vows of course :)). My husband and I decided that the one part of our wedding we wanted to get the most of was our photographer...because after all is said and done, we knew our photos would be one of the few things we would have years later to help us remember that special day. We chose Kristina for her amazing portfolio and her variety of contract options/pricing. We didn't have a very large budget and her contract options helped us book an amazing photographer for a cost that fit us. The moment we met with her, we knew we wanted to book our wedding day with her. Our contract included a free engagement session, which we shot about a year in advance. I will remember that day forever. She is so funny and cute...and she really knows how to make you smile! My husband was really impressed with her; he had just been in a wedding where the photographer was a complete DUD, so he said Kristina was a true breath of fresh air. She was sooo helpful leading up to the big day. She answered any questions I had promptly and even met with us a month before hand so we could catch up on details. She even helped me with a few details of the big day that I hadn't even thought of before! The day of, she was like my little sidekick and I was so excited to see her. We took LOTS of photos and I tried to leave a lot up to her because I truly trusted her professionalism and ability to deliver some AMAZING photos. Everyone loved her--even the groomsmen! I am IN LOVE with my wedding photos and I know my husband and I made the right choice. I am sad she is moving to Florida because I would be booking all future photo sessions (maternity, baby, holiday, pet, etc.) with her if I could!

Lynsey · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristina was truly a breathe of fresh air! She came equipped not only with the skills of an awesome photographer but also as a model instructor, planner, organizer, child picture pro, vanishing ninja but last but not least, the most important of all PATIENCE of a saint.

I can say each time I met with Kristina, which between the initial meeting, the engagement shoot, the pre-wedding meeting I actually enjoyed meeting with her. She gave you the information needed, made sure things were in order, but then you could relax and just enjoy, talking about anything and everything.

She is kind, flexible, dependable, knowledgeable, fun and the list just keeps going on and on.

Kristina, you rock girl!!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2012

There are no words to describe working with Kristina and Photokisses. When I first got engaged, I googled Rochester photography and Photokisses came up first on the search. I clicked on her page and instantly fell in love. Her pictures do all of the talking in her blog...modern, romantic, fun, AMAZING, and so many other words. I knew that I had to have Kristina as my photographer. I actually booked my date around her availability if that tells you anything.

The day of the wedding, Kristina was just as amazing. She does everything to make you look perfect on your wedding. My husband and I felt VERY comfortable with her while she took pictures (we are both pretty shy), and our bridal party and guests mentioned how awesome she was. Numerous people made comments that we must have spent a ton of money in order to get such an awesome photographer. We explained...NOT TRUE! Her prices are very affordable for all!

Kristina also saved the day at my wedding when my bridesmaids could not remember how to bustle my dress. I freaked out, but Kristina came to the rescue!!! She bustled my ballgown, and the groom and I were able to dance the night away.

The album that we received from Kristina was so perfect. We have looked at it numerous times, and so many people have commented on how beautiful, unique, and amazing it is.

If you need a photographer, go with Kristina!!!! She will be one wedding decision that you will not have to worry about at all! A+++++++ service.

Theresa · Married on 05/25/2012

I had my eye on PhotoKisses for a few years before I had even met my husband - I knew this was the photographer for me and the wedding I had been dreaming of for longer than I can remember. I'm very happy to say that she proved me right.

Kristina graciously accommodated all of my outlandish requests and went above and beyond what I had asked for by surprising me with some little extras as well. She not only provided excellent service the day of the wedding, but also the day before at our rehearsal, as well as the day after at our home, in addition to fitting in our engagement session during our short trip to New York the summer beforehand.

As for the wedding day, she and her assistant, Bryce, came fully prepared, had lots of creative suggestions whenever needed and took as many shots as they could throughout the event - I never saw either of them without a camera in hand. Not only were we pleased with their performance/service, we have over 1,000 amazing photos that are very difficult to choose from, and they were edited and available to us a full week before we expected them to be.

We're also proud to say that we're her first Florida wedding, having flown her in from New York specifically for the occasion, and it was well worth the added expense. We're very satisfied with the results and we know our money was well spent. I would recommend her highly to anyone who is concerned about choosing a professional to capture their special event, whether it's an engagement, wedding, new baby, graduation or anniversary, she loves what she does and it shows. It has been great getting to know her, and I'm also very much looking forward to seeing her take on Florida in the future as she's done amazing work with New York in the past.

Best wishes to Kristina, and PhotoKisses, in her professional, as well as personal, future as she begins a new chapter in her life later this year. Many thanks from all of us here enjoying the results your hard work!

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2012

Kristina was great to work with and I fully recommend Photokisses to any Bride! From our engagement photo session in the rain to our rainy outdoor wedding that seemed to reach frigid temps; Kristina took charge and kept everyone’s focus (which is a difficult task for my family). She was very reassuring throughout my wedding day, that despite limited daylight and the unfortunate weather leading to a lack of scenery that I would indeed end up with beautiful photos- and I did! Her fun positive attitude and professionalism made me comfortable and confident in her and her work. She did a wonderful job capturing all the special moments that encompassed the entire day, no matter how small.

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Photokisses was professional and accommodating through out the entire wedding. Not only is she a fantastic photographer who can get excellent photos but she was also very un-intrusive. The formals pictures were taken quickly and efficiently, even with my large family, which is wonderful with all of the rushing around on The Big day. Even from the initial meeting before the contract was signed Kristina made us feel like she was a friend who was genuinely excited for us. After the wedding was over, I did a "Trash the Dress" session and could not have had more fun! The dress even stayed relatively clean despite laying in piles of leaves and climbing into cat-tails. There is no doubt in my mind that the next time I need a photographer I will use photokisses.

Elisa · Married on 10/08/2011

I loved Kristina & Photo Kisses and here's why..

1. Comfortable. In no way is she awkward or intimidating- a huuuge concern if you want natural photos.
    2. Affordable. Her prices are fair and comparable to others in the industry. Although I believe that the end value of going with Kristina is much greater than others.
    3. Flexible. Kristina was great with payment plans, dropping off & picking up items at odd times, she even worked with me to create photo booth props that had a personal twist.
    4. Creativity. She has a true eye for lighting. All of my photos have beautiful lighting- the kind you only find in magazines!

Emily · Married on 09/17/2011

From the moment we met Kristina to the moment I picked up our wedding photos over a year later my husband and I have had enjoyed every second working with her! I couldn't have been more pleased with the ease of the experience, the value, and of the quality of her photography, it just blows you away.
    Our relationship (and I use this word because she truly is an engaging, involved person who will become your friend) started with a relaxed yet professional meeting. This was followed by a fantastic day of engagement pictures, a sexy boudoir shoot for my husband's gift and just recently our wedding. Kristina was able to exceed our highest expectations and we even referred her for my mother's wedding, where she once again wowed us!
    She is always flexible, timely, compassionate, FUN, and the images are gorgeous! I recommend you check out her website, and make an appointment to meet her in person!

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2011

Kristina did such an amazing job photographing our wedding. Since we chose not to have a video, the pictures were even more important. She cand her assistant captured every important moment and then some. We knew things would be great after we saw our engagement pictures which we loved. We would recommend her to anyone.

Mary Kate · Married on 07/16/2011

Kristina did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. I just got a chance to look at my pictures yesterday, and I don't know how I will ever be able to narrow it down for one wedding album! There are so many great shots that truly captured how wonderful the day was. Kristina was funny, relaxed, spontaneous and professional, and we had a great time working with her. I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/08/2011

Kristina and her partner for the day Shawn did an amazing the day of our wedding. The girls and I were running late and I started to get "bridezilla" To ease the stress and provide some humor Kristina was right there! Throughout the whole day/night she was nothing but funny and professional. I am absolutely thrilled with our wedding pictures! The best thing we added on to our package was the "goof booth" This gave all of our guests a really great time and the pictures were hilarious! I would totally recommend Kristina to any brides looking for someone that can ease the stress, be the comedian, and take awesome pictures on their wedding day :-)

Brianne · Married on 07/03/2011

I could not have been happier with Kristina for both our engagement photos & our wedding. She understood what I was looking for & made it happen. My husband was very nervous about the engagement session, but she put him completely at ease & he was actually excited for photos at the wedding. We also had her provide the photobooth at our reception and it was a MAJOR hit, our friends were in it all night long taking pictures with the props she provided. I highly recommend Kristina, she is worth every penny and will exceed your expectations.

Lyndsay · Married on 05/29/2011

We absolutely LOVED Kristina and David from Photokisses!!! I could not have had a better photographer. We had so much fun all day long and it was a very very hot day!! we took pictures at the church and the beach and our reception hall and Kristina was ready to go-get-em in each place! our pictures came out BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot say enough nice things about her!!! She captured moments and feelings during our day and not just images and for that we are forever grateful!

Joelle · Married on 08/21/2010

Kristina was one of the best choices I made during my wedding planning process. She was the whole package, almost like a wedding planner! Not only did she take fabulous photographs, but she also taught me how to properly hold my train, how to get bubble stains out of my mother's dress, how to cut the cake, and how to toss the bouquet. She made my fiance' and I feel comfortable and relaxed all day and I do mean all day, as she photographed us from noon until 9 or 10pm - and- she was still smiling by the end of the night! Kristina made the ride all the way out to the Buffalo area and followed us all through WNY as we got married in one town, photographs in another, and held the reception in yet another.

We received our cd of photos very promptly and they were all so beautiful that I am still trying, months later, to pick out the ones to use in my album. Kristina also took stunning engagement photos and was very flexible as my fiance' and I tried to decide whether to stick with our original engagement session date and brave a wind/rain storm or not. Kristina was up for anything that we decided, rain or not. Our engagement photos turned out beautiful and are some of the most amazing photographs that I have of my husband and I.

Kristina really personalizes your wedding experience and makes the new bride still feel special months later when she blogs about your wedding on her website!

I would totally recommend Kristina for a Wedding photographer, and I already have to some of my closests friends. If you want fantastic photos, great service, and a friendly and fun photographer, then definately choose Photokisses.

Tara · Married on 08/20/2010

Kristina is great at what she does! She was really creative with the pictures and found perfect spots to shoot that I would never have thought of. She was fun and made us feel at ease throughout the whole shoot. The pictures turned out awesome! There were so many good ones, I had a hard time choosing ones for our album. She is very professional and many of our guests commented on how good she was. I have such great memories from one of the best days of my life thanks to PhotoKisses. I would definitely recommend them for any wedding or event.

Kyra · Married on 07/31/2010

Photokisses did an absolutely wonderful job photographing our wedding. Kristina is so energetic, fun, and happy - exactly the kind of person you would want at your wedding - and an absolutely amazing, reliable, talented, and creative photographer. She worked so well with us and with the bridal party, who after three hours of photos were understandably getting distracted and hard to direct. Despite all this, Kristina was patient and great at getting people to focus -and the result was over a thousand amazing photos! She never became annoyed or impatient, and was not only full of her own incredibly creative ideas, but was also more than willing to listen to and hear what we wanted as well. I am not the kind of person who particularly enjoys having photographs taken of me, but Kristina managed to make it a very fun experience.

One of our wedding guests even said to us after the reception that they were amazed by the fact that our photographer somehow managed to seem to be "everywhere at once" during the wedding, and was always right there to capture the special moments.

The thing that I think is truly special about Photokisses is that Kristina is not only just "doing her job," but truly loves her work, and really cares about her customers. This comes across in everything that she does. Kristina went out of her way to meet with me when I was selecting wedding vendors, coming all the way to my house on a cold winter night. She amazingly also managed to have all of our proofs online very shortly after the wedding, and even posted a "teaser" picture online the day right after our wedding, which was a wonderful surprise.

We were planning our wedding from out of town, so it was hard to find vendors - and I went with the recommendation of a friend and online reviews, and am so glad I did! I can't recommend Kristina highly enough, and I am so thankful to her for capturing the best day of my life so vividly. :)