Photoholics Booth Rental Reviews

Craig · Married on 06/16/2017

Everything was PERFECT. Great value and everyone loved it. Thank you

Sent on 06/19/2017

Brennan · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved them! Amazing service!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 12/31/2016

Jason & Leisha, and Photoholics were THE BIGGEST hit at our wedding. They were so incredibly fun to work with and are just a joy to be around! I can't say enough about all they did for us, and going above and beyond to make everything so fun and exciting. I wouldn't even consider anyone else. They will forever be my go-to for events. I absolutely adore the Mazanec's and their wonderful hearts! They are AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kimber · event on 12/16/2016

Jason was very helpful and patient! We ending up changing the details of our office party a few times and he made sure everything was set. The employees loved the photo booth! I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2017

So fun! We loved having this photo booth at our wedding! All of our guests loved it and the photos get emailed straight to your phone! I've already had some friends ask me about using them for future parties. Lots of fun props and a cute background!

Sent on 12/06/2016

samantha · Married on 11/07/2016

FANTASTIC!!....love your work!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2016

Exceeded my expectation! My favorite part was the book they made us with a copy of everyone's photos in it & a message from each guest! Absolutely loved having the photo booth, it was a huge hit

Sent on 10/10/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

It's a funny story how we found Jason and his Photoholics team. My husband and I had already booked our wedding venue, photographer, and a few other vendors before we found Photoholics. The owner of the venue gave us information with preferred vendors and Photoholics was one of them. Long story short, Jason and his team know the venue quite well and are good friends with the owners. It kind of felt like a big family lol. Jason was great and always responded to my e-mails in a timely manner. I didn't request for my wedding coordinator to step in and help until 1-2 weeks leading up to the wedding so I had to take care of pretty much everything until then. Honestly, they could've have made this process any smoother. Everyone had so much fun at the wedding. The Photo Booth had a line all night long. In fact, the biggest regret (yes, regret) that my husband and I had when the wedding was all said and done was that we didn't get in the Photo Booth together. We were pulled all over the place the whole night we never had the time to stop and enjoy the booth. We received a leather-bound book that had everyone's pictures in it and a few words from our guests wishing us well in our life together. We loved it. We got the photos back about 4 weeks after the wedding and we had so much fun going through them. The props were endless and kept us laughing as we flipped through each photo. If you're looking for an affordable, professional, fun team, please take a moment and talk to Jason with Photoholics. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Angie · Married on 09/03/2016

Photoholics had a wide variety of props to choose from and the booth accommodated large groups. We will definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Overall amazing! We had so much fun!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Lori · Married on 07/23/2016

Great, friendly and prompt service and work with you for what hours you plan and arrive early to set up at a affordable price.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Melody · Married on 06/25/2016

Very efficient in responding to questions and was stress free!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Tina · Married on 06/04/2016

Jason was awesome to work with!!! He met every expectation and then more!!! Very friendly, professional and great service (with a smile)!!! Everyone at the wedding thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth!!!! Photoholics Photo Booth is the best!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/28/2016

I couldn't have worked with better people. The owners of this business are super helpful, communicative, and gracious even after the event ended. I genuinely appreciate how accommodating they were on our big day, and it was great getting to know them. Thank you, Jason and Leisha!!

Sent on 06/03/2016

We absolutely loved working with Photoholics. Their set up is professional and they have a bunch of great props. It made the day fun!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Karen · Married on 04/09/2016

Was not a wedding, but a High school event, and the kids loved it! Great props, and the pics all turned out great.
    Great options for sharing the pics. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Morgan · Married on 02/27/2016

The book they made was very cute!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/05/2015

This vendor is awesome!!!! I booked them for our company holiday party, we will be using them again. All of the employees had a blast and are still talking about the Photo Booth. They had great staff present and so many props. All of their props were in very good condition as well. I would recommend this vendor to anyone :) Thank You Photoholics for making our holiday party one to remember.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Morgan · Married on 10/17/2015

Jason and his team were amazing. They were on top of every detail and kept the flow of communication open throughout the entire event. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone and plan on using them again!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Very professional and great quality of service! Everyone at the wedding party absolutely loved the photobooth! It was SO FUN!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Tiffany · Married on 12/18/2016

Jason and his team were a joy to have at our wedding! I think the photobooth was the most popular activity there. Every guest enjoyed the props, background, and staff. The staff was very enthusiastic, and even looked like they were having as much fun as us and our guests!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Becky · Married on 04/10/2016

Jason worked with us throughout our planning process and answered all our questions in a quick effecient manner. He worked very dilligently to help us with our custom design for the pictures. (we even changed our minds and he was very patient with us). He had the photos posted online by the next morning. Highly recommend Photoholics photo tower. Becky - Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/28/2016
  • User5275385 · event on 05/02/2015

Very friendly and great service. I would recommend them to friends and use their service again.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Erica · Married on 04/23/2016

Nicer way to put book together for bride and groom. Provide better Pens that work when guests write next to their picture.encourage people to write in book

Sent on 05/26/2016

Janica · Married on 10/21/2016

2.8
      2.5
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I used this vendor for our wedding that took place two weeks ago. The owner Jason is very nice but wasn't always super professional or responsive. In fact, the last email I sent him before our wedding he never even responded to and we were married two weeks ago. Our mock up he sent of our photo strip was incorrect and I had to point out to him that our first names on the photo strip were incorrect. The day before our wedding he emails me that the backdrop we wanted, silver sequin, was stolen and offered up a plain grey backdrop that honestly looked like it was purchased for $5 from a garage sale and didn't go with our bling wedding at all. I asked if there was another color or type we could have and he just never responded so the grey is what we got wedding day. And some of the staff running the booth seemed off-put, kind of rude, was not dressed appropriately for a wedding (a t-shirt with the company logo would have sufficed) and one member of the staff was showing off their butt-crack half the night. Overall, not the quality I was expecting at all. But all that aside, our guests seemed to love the photo booth itself.

Sent on 11/01/2016