Photography Your Way Reviews

62 Reviews for Photography Your Way

Photography Your Way 1
Photography Your Way 2

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Absolutely amazing!!! My sister hired photography your way for her wedding and so did I. Photography your way did such a great job and has such wonderful package options. They're also willing to work with you and also make your day ALL ABOUT YOU!! Its exactly what every bride could ever want. No regrets on this decision. :)

Sent on 11/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Gary was great to work with!! and I would recommend him to my friends!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Christina · Married on 07/26/2014

Gary was very easy to work with, responsive the entire time up to the wedding and listened to what I wanted. We just got the pics back and love them. I didn't want a lot of formal pictures but he got some great ones out of the limited time we gave him for "formals." He captured a lot of the guests and pics of people having fun during the ceremony. The value was awesome. He was much less expensive than most other photographers I looked at and spoke with, but you would not know from the pictures at all! He was also flexible in traveling to a few locations to get pictures of the guys and girls getting ready in separate locations and overall did a great job. We are very happy with the results!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Marci · Married on 06/28/2014

Gary and his coworker were amazing! Helped us choose which package would be right for my husband and I, answered any and all questions we had and kept our amazing day running with nothing but smoothness!! Completely professional and so well priced! Anyone would be lucky to have him capture their event! Can't thank you enough Gary and photography your way!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank You Marci & Jason. It was our pleasure. Thank you for everything . Cant wait to build your album.

Carmen and Liz · Married on 06/13/2014

Gary and his crew were very accessible and professional from the start. He was always available to answer questions and give feedback. On our actual wedding day, he and his crew were amazing! They included all of the "family and friends" posed shots that we were looking for and really captured the essence of the reception with the candid shots! Gary was also used his creativity and experience to obtain wonderful posed shots even though we had a rainy day and were married in a barn, farm setting. He is very creative!
    Awesome work , from start to finish, and the price was right!!
    We highly recommend Gary and his team for any celebration!! we will seek him out for future events!!
    Liz and Carmen Valeri.

Sent on 10/15/2014

I hired Gary last year for my June wedding. I met him through a really good friend of mine who used him as her photographer at her wedding, once I saw the quality of his pictures and noticed how fast she received her pictures I was so impressed and KNEW I had to hire him. Not only was he easy to get in touch with, he was very professional and cared about every single one of my ideas and thoughts. Gary and the second photographer he brought with him caught every single beautiful moment. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I was so happy when I received my pictures, he captured the moments in the hotel with my girls before we got dressed, as we fixed our make up, all the bouquets, girls shoes you name it! Needless to say, you will not regret hiring Gary and his team. I now use him as our family photographer, I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gale · Married on 05/17/2014

Prompt, professional and very helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Great service and we highly recommend the staff of photography your way.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Gary was perfect for our wedding, he had so many great ideas for pictures, and he also was completely open to whatever ideas we had. All the pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Nicollette · Married on 05/03/2014

Hello, Gary was the photographer at my parent's surprise 25th anniversary party and was absolutely wonderful. He took a lot of pictures for us with a very reasonable price. He also stayed at the party the whole time and made sure that he captured all the special moments as well as great pictures of our friends and family enjoying the party. He gave us a cd of all of the pictures and we had the rights to all of them which was one of the selling points for us on hiring him as our photographer. Also, he went out of his way and was very flexible making sure that we were happy with all of our photos which we were. A great photographer, would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to others. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Liz · Married on 04/12/2014

Gary did a beautiful job with all the pictures he took! He was responsive to all questions leading up to the wedding! I would recommend him to photograph any special event. The professional pictures were quickly provided to me and my husband to view. Overall awesome experience with Gary and photography your way!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you Liz. It was our pleasure. You guys are an awesome couple.

Gary from Photography your way did such a great job! He was extremely nice and wonderful to work with. My pictures came out absolutely beautiful I can't stop looking at them. I love the variety of styles he used some traditional and some not. He captured everything and they were just stunning. I could not of asked for a better photographer, I highly recommend Photography your way.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband had the task of finding a photographer. He gave me Gary's info. My call was answered immediately and we set up a time to meet that weekend. Gary was on time with samples of his work. We decided that day to hire Gary! We kept in touch through the months leading up to the wedding with all our changes and questions. Gary was very accomidating and reassuring that everything would be great. Our wedding day came and Gary was early capturing wonderful shots of all the guys! When my limo arrived I was greeted by Gary's smiling face and it put all my nerves aside as I was happy to start taking photos. Every moment we wanted captured, he was right there!! We had a sneak peak within a few days and an online album 8 days after our wedding!! Even after our wedding, Gary was communicating through email about the progress! We cannot say enough great things! We would recommend him for any special occasion. He truly loves what he does!

Sent on 09/29/2013

michele · Married on 09/14/2013

Absolutely fantastic! Gary was incredibly accommodating and the wedding photos were spectacular.
    I would recommend Photography Your Way without hesitation.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Maureen · Married on 09/07/2013

He really tells the story about the day. He captures the moments and even added a few amazing shots.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jeannette · Married on 08/24/2013

Gary ABRAMSON is a very timely and professional photographer. Gary's wedding photos were just amazing. He knows how to really capture that special moment. We are very pleased to have Gary as our photographer.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Theresa · Married on 08/18/2013

We had Gary and Corey on our wedding day August 18, 2013. They were extremely professional, but also a blast to work with. They are creative, but allowed my sisters and I to be creative as well. I am the LEAST photogenic person on the planet, and our pictures came our absolutely amazing. I may look at them everyday, still. We even received the album online 5 days after the wedding! so there's no long wait time to see all the pictures. I would recommend them to any and every bride!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Eliabeth · Married on 08/10/2013

We couldn't be more pleased with Photography Your Way. Gary Abramson was very responsive and flexible in setting up our arrangements.

On the day of the wedding we made some on the fly changes to our planned lineups for wedding photos (setting up some groups shots was a lot like herding cats) and Gary accomodated them all cheerfully, calmly and without missing a beat.

Gary thought ahead and snapped many shots that we much appreciated but never would have thought of ourselves.

The shots were beautifully done and delivered on time.

I would gladly recommend Photography Your Way and if we have a future need for professional photography, they will be our choice.

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • I

Irina · Married on 07/13/2013

Gary is truly THE best wedding photographer!!!! Gary was very timely and professional he is also one of the nicest people I've met. It was easy to book our date and wow his PRICES are AMAZING. His work speaks for it self he is VERY talented. Gary is a lot of fun to work with, and makes the whole experience really easy and carefree. From the very first time we meet with him we knew that we found the right person that we can trust to capture the most important moments of our life. On our wedding day Gary was on time and as promised he had another photographer with him Cory. Cory is very talented. Both Cory and Gary worked as a team and made sure that every moment was captured. They both did a FANTASTIC job. The pictures have EXCEEDED our expectations. We can’t begin to thank Gary enough for capturing our special moment and for everything he has done for us. We look forward to working with Gary in the future, as we know that he is the photographer our family will ALWAYS work with. Thank you for EVERYTHING.
    Absolutely brilliant work!!

Irina and Sean McGarry

Sent on 08/04/2013

Susan · Married on 06/29/2013

Gary did a fantastic job photographing our wedding day. He has a great eye for detail and has creative ways of capturing the moment. I look back at the pictures and can remember the day like it was yesterday. He was also really quick to get us our sneak peak, proofs and final product. We loved him and his crew so much he photographed a friend of our's wedding a year later. We would both recommend Gary and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gary and his wife were great! They got shots I didn't even know they could get! Perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2013

I can not explain how HAPPY I am with my photos. They came out so wonderful, pretty and caught all friends and family. I love looking at them because it brings back the day. Gary is wonderful to work with, he listens to all your needs and wants. I could not have asked for a better company. Kendra was wonderful as well. I am in love with my photos. Quick, and speedy timing to get them back. Everything is great. I have showed many people the photos and they can not believe how wonderful they are. I am recommending this company to everyone.

Sent on 06/02/2013

caitlin · Married on 01/12/2013

For some reason it won't let me put in my real wedding date, which was october 6 2012 at hamilton hall in salem--below is part of an email I sent to Gary regarding our fabulous service with photography your way, anyone with questions feel free to get in touch with me--
    " thank you, thank you thank you, to you and your beautiful wife for all of your talent, professionalism, and expertise. We had an absolute BLAST at our wedding, and we are so glad we were able to have a good time with you two as well!! I was absolutely shocked at how great our pictures were--as someone who was a little skeptical about how great any wedding pictures could be if the couple wanted to have fun and not pose the whole time, I have to say, we were blown away--everyone I show the pictures to comments on your artistry and creativity in each of the shots, from rings, to people, whether posed or candid. I feel like I get to truly relive the wedding again (certainly not a posed event as you know!) and we look like we were ready for each picture--I cannot thank you enough, both for your professionalism, inventiveness, willingness to help the ENTIRE day, whether we were paying you to be there or not, and you're hanging around after your "hours," and being up to have fun with us and capture fun moments. The text message "preview pictures" the next morning made our entire honeymoon--we were so happy and thrilled reliving the night through those teasers!

I hope you don't mind me recommending you to everyone, I have people in New Jersey who want to pay you to travel just to have a "fun photographer" with such a great price package and phenomenal service-- Receiving that box of pictures that was obviously sent with such care was the icing on the cake--we couldn't have asked for a better, more authentic experience. Thank you for everything
    Cait

Sent on 01/12/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2012

Gary was AMAZING to work with! from the first time I met him I knew that it would be a perfect match! Not only does he provide amazing photos, he is a pleasure to work with! I have seen a few previews from my New Years Eve 2012 wedding and they are so beautiful I cannot wait to see the rest!! As soon as he arrived to the hotel he and his wonderful assistant were snapping pictures and making everyone feel comfortable which I know makes for the best photos! He is very professional and such a great guy I recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer in the area!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2012

I am so happy with my wedding photos. I never wrote a review before but I felt I had to. Gary was amazing. Not only did he do a fantastic job he was so funny and friendly. I felt like I had my own private paparazzi when I needed it but in the same time he wasn't flashing his camera in my face. He really is a great people person besides an artist . I will be referring him to everyone I know. My mom is a tough cookie to please and she absolutely loved him and the photos. This is all on top of his fantastic prices. He gave us a discount because my now husband is a veteran . Feel free to contact me personally I would be more than willing to help you.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Raquel · Married on 05/20/2012

Gary ABRAMSON is awsome. My friend referred me to him , because he had shot one of her friends weddings. I could not be happier with the results. The next morning me and my new husband woke up and all we can talk about his how we can't wait to see all the pictures! Gary is a professional that loves taking pictures. He is very easy to work with and is very flexible with schedules. He Keeps in touch and answeres any questions. He Does Great Effects, and really caputures the mood of the picture. He caught this Beautiful Sunset behind us in one of the photos it was breath taking. Cory Cornichuck also was there that day and let me tell you I had Crazy ideas, they were more then willing to get on the floor to capture the shot. Hes work is beautiful You really need to check out is webstie at Photography Your Way , and his Price Packages are Very Reasonable. Gary did not miss a thing that night, its almost like there was 20 of them in the room. But there they were capturing all of my memories. I really appreciate the work that he does and I could not have asked for better photographers. THANK YOU GARY AND CORY FOR MY MEMORIES

xoxox