Photography Your Way Reviews

Photography Your Way 5
Photography Your Way 6
Photography Your Way 7

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

We cannot say enough good things about Gary Abramson and Photography Your Way. We found him online from a search on WeddingWire and The Knot within our price range. Having seen good things in the reviews and on his website (we appreciated the amount of information as well as the quality of photos), we met with him and both instantly took a liking to him. We were on a budget and he was affordable, accommodating, professional, detail-oriented, friendly, helpful, and FUN! The package we chose included 2 photographers (he brings along a second guy to help capture the details, Cory, who was also great) and the full day of coverage - no hour or location limits. I didn't see anything else like it for anywhere near the same price range. He includes so much, is so focused on capturing the moments that are important to you, and like I said, he is fun to work with too! We also just got our photos back, within a month of our wedding! They are absolutely phenomenal. I'm impressed at the turnaround time and it was clear he had worked hard to get them back to us quickly. We are so happy with them. He did a beautiful job and we would recommend him to anyone. If you are in the Boston/North Shore area, absolutely meet with Gary and look into having him photograph your wedding. He does fantastic work and we are so thrilled with how everything came out, as well as the experience of working with him on the big day itself, which matters a lot too! Our photography was one of the areas of wedding planning that we put a lot of thought into, knowing that it is what lasts, and Gary allayed all our fears. This was something we didn't want to scrimp on in terms of quality, but we also needed the price to be reasonable. Gary delivers on both sides. We are so happy with how our photos came out and we didn't have to break the bank. Photography Your Way was an excellent choice in every way and Gary's services are worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Meaghan · Married on 09/26/2015

Our photos came out perfect. Great value and quality. Gary and Corey captured the whole wedding perfectly.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I found Gary on Wedding Wire after searching for a wedding photographer who was professional and wouldn't cost our entire budget. I had complete sticker shock when I started searching for a photographer. I was so delighted when we found Photography Your Way.
    From the minute we met Gary, we were comfortable. He is so professional without making you feel like he's trying to upsell you. His business is about wedding photography - your way, there is a wedding photo package for every budget.
    He did our engagement shoot and our whole wedding day. I am so delighted with our photographs and he made the day less stressful. Highly recommend Photography Your Way!

Sent on 10/09/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Gary Abramson and Photography Your Way. I found Gary online while in the search for a wedding photographer about a year before my wedding. I came across Photography Your Way's website and looked through the all the wedding photos, I loved the work Gary had already done and his attention to detail. I also really liked how he seemed to be much less expensive than everyone else in the area. That did make me a little skeptical, but I was willing to take the chance and I set up an appointment to meet with him. He and I hit it off right away and I went home and booked everything the next day.

We sent several emails back and forth during the year regarding details about the event and he was always super fast to respond. Gary was also always willing to help with anything that I may have needed along the way which was really great! He gave me his cell phone number so we were able to stay in touch leading up to the day of the wedding and was sure to stay in touch all day the day of the wedding even when he was not with us to make sure I knew he was on the way and things were going to be great!

When he and Corey arrived, the rest of the day could not have been more perfect! Corey was his second photographer for the day and the two of them with myself, my husband and our entire bridal party was insane! We laughed, we partied, we had so much fun together! The groomsmen loved their time alone with Corey and the bridesmaids had a blast with Gary! When we all got together-the party got even more fun! I could not have asked for a better team of photographers and my pictures came out beautiful! I also got my pictures back so fast!! I had my preview in 5 days and all my pictures in less than 3 weeks! I would recommend Gary Abramson to any and all my friends and family in a heartbeat! fantastic work and so much fun!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Gary was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. Not only is he an excellent photographer, he has great recommendations about other parts of the wedding and wedding planning. The photos were AMAZING and worth every penny that we paid. They came back very quick and became hard to pick just 1 as our favorite. He was creative and willing to try out any ideas that we had. It was great to see he has passion for the art of photography and it truly showed in our pictures.

Sent on 12/19/2015

We are thrilled that Gary was able to photograph our wedding. Because of some special circumstances we wound up planning everything in about 3 weeks. We were unsure whether we'd be able to find a photographer on such short notice, but Gary responded to us immediately and made some adjustments to his schedule to make it work. Before the wedding, he answered all of our questions promptly. On the wedding day, he was absolutely great. Very professional and got loads of wonderful shots without being overbearing. He made sure to ask if what we wanted and also had suggestions of shots that he thought would be nice. We recently got to see the photographs, and we are SOOOO HAPPY!!! The photographs are beautiful and really captured the spirit of our day. The fact that it was such great value and he gives us the full digital rights to the images is just amazing. We would highly recommend Gary and his team to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Absolutely amazing!!! My sister hired photography your way for her wedding and so did I. Photography your way did such a great job and has such wonderful package options. They're also willing to work with you and also make your day ALL ABOUT YOU!! Its exactly what every bride could ever want. No regrets on this decision. :)

Sent on 11/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Gary was great to work with!! and I would recommend him to my friends!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Christina · Married on 07/26/2014

Gary was very easy to work with, responsive the entire time up to the wedding and listened to what I wanted. We just got the pics back and love them. I didn't want a lot of formal pictures but he got some great ones out of the limited time we gave him for "formals." He captured a lot of the guests and pics of people having fun during the ceremony. The value was awesome. He was much less expensive than most other photographers I looked at and spoke with, but you would not know from the pictures at all! He was also flexible in traveling to a few locations to get pictures of the guys and girls getting ready in separate locations and overall did a great job. We are very happy with the results!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Marci · Married on 06/28/2014

Gary and his coworker were amazing! Helped us choose which package would be right for my husband and I, answered any and all questions we had and kept our amazing day running with nothing but smoothness!! Completely professional and so well priced! Anyone would be lucky to have him capture their event! Can't thank you enough Gary and photography your way!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank You Marci & Jason. It was our pleasure. Thank you for everything . Cant wait to build your album.

Carmen and Liz · Married on 06/13/2014

Gary and his crew were very accessible and professional from the start. He was always available to answer questions and give feedback. On our actual wedding day, he and his crew were amazing! They included all of the "family and friends" posed shots that we were looking for and really captured the essence of the reception with the candid shots! Gary was also used his creativity and experience to obtain wonderful posed shots even though we had a rainy day and were married in a barn, farm setting. He is very creative!
    Awesome work , from start to finish, and the price was right!!
    We highly recommend Gary and his team for any celebration!! we will seek him out for future events!!
    Liz and Carmen Valeri.

Sent on 10/15/2014

I hired Gary last year for my June wedding. I met him through a really good friend of mine who used him as her photographer at her wedding, once I saw the quality of his pictures and noticed how fast she received her pictures I was so impressed and KNEW I had to hire him. Not only was he easy to get in touch with, he was very professional and cared about every single one of my ideas and thoughts. Gary and the second photographer he brought with him caught every single beautiful moment. I couldn't have asked for a better team. I was so happy when I received my pictures, he captured the moments in the hotel with my girls before we got dressed, as we fixed our make up, all the bouquets, girls shoes you name it! Needless to say, you will not regret hiring Gary and his team. I now use him as our family photographer, I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Gale · Married on 05/17/2014

Prompt, professional and very helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Great service and we highly recommend the staff of photography your way.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Gary was perfect for our wedding, he had so many great ideas for pictures, and he also was completely open to whatever ideas we had. All the pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Nicollette · Married on 05/03/2014

Hello, Gary was the photographer at my parent's surprise 25th anniversary party and was absolutely wonderful. He took a lot of pictures for us with a very reasonable price. He also stayed at the party the whole time and made sure that he captured all the special moments as well as great pictures of our friends and family enjoying the party. He gave us a cd of all of the pictures and we had the rights to all of them which was one of the selling points for us on hiring him as our photographer. Also, he went out of his way and was very flexible making sure that we were happy with all of our photos which we were. A great photographer, would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to others. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Liz · Married on 04/12/2014

Gary did a beautiful job with all the pictures he took! He was responsive to all questions leading up to the wedding! I would recommend him to photograph any special event. The professional pictures were quickly provided to me and my husband to view. Overall awesome experience with Gary and photography your way!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you Liz. It was our pleasure. You guys are an awesome couple.

Gary from Photography your way did such a great job! He was extremely nice and wonderful to work with. My pictures came out absolutely beautiful I can't stop looking at them. I love the variety of styles he used some traditional and some not. He captured everything and they were just stunning. I could not of asked for a better photographer, I highly recommend Photography your way.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Valerie · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband had the task of finding a photographer. He gave me Gary's info. My call was answered immediately and we set up a time to meet that weekend. Gary was on time with samples of his work. We decided that day to hire Gary! We kept in touch through the months leading up to the wedding with all our changes and questions. Gary was very accomidating and reassuring that everything would be great. Our wedding day came and Gary was early capturing wonderful shots of all the guys! When my limo arrived I was greeted by Gary's smiling face and it put all my nerves aside as I was happy to start taking photos. Every moment we wanted captured, he was right there!! We had a sneak peak within a few days and an online album 8 days after our wedding!! Even after our wedding, Gary was communicating through email about the progress! We cannot say enough great things! We would recommend him for any special occasion. He truly loves what he does!

Sent on 09/29/2013

michele · Married on 09/14/2013

Absolutely fantastic! Gary was incredibly accommodating and the wedding photos were spectacular.
    I would recommend Photography Your Way without hesitation.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Maureen · Married on 09/07/2013

He really tells the story about the day. He captures the moments and even added a few amazing shots.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jeannette · Married on 08/24/2013

Gary ABRAMSON is a very timely and professional photographer. Gary's wedding photos were just amazing. He knows how to really capture that special moment. We are very pleased to have Gary as our photographer.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Theresa · Married on 08/18/2013

We had Gary and Corey on our wedding day August 18, 2013. They were extremely professional, but also a blast to work with. They are creative, but allowed my sisters and I to be creative as well. I am the LEAST photogenic person on the planet, and our pictures came our absolutely amazing. I may look at them everyday, still. We even received the album online 5 days after the wedding! so there's no long wait time to see all the pictures. I would recommend them to any and every bride!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Eliabeth · Married on 08/10/2013

We couldn't be more pleased with Photography Your Way. Gary Abramson was very responsive and flexible in setting up our arrangements.

On the day of the wedding we made some on the fly changes to our planned lineups for wedding photos (setting up some groups shots was a lot like herding cats) and Gary accomodated them all cheerfully, calmly and without missing a beat.

Gary thought ahead and snapped many shots that we much appreciated but never would have thought of ourselves.

The shots were beautifully done and delivered on time.

I would gladly recommend Photography Your Way and if we have a future need for professional photography, they will be our choice.

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • I

Irina · Married on 07/13/2013

Gary is truly THE best wedding photographer!!!! Gary was very timely and professional he is also one of the nicest people I've met. It was easy to book our date and wow his PRICES are AMAZING. His work speaks for it self he is VERY talented. Gary is a lot of fun to work with, and makes the whole experience really easy and carefree. From the very first time we meet with him we knew that we found the right person that we can trust to capture the most important moments of our life. On our wedding day Gary was on time and as promised he had another photographer with him Cory. Cory is very talented. Both Cory and Gary worked as a team and made sure that every moment was captured. They both did a FANTASTIC job. The pictures have EXCEEDED our expectations. We can’t begin to thank Gary enough for capturing our special moment and for everything he has done for us. We look forward to working with Gary in the future, as we know that he is the photographer our family will ALWAYS work with. Thank you for EVERYTHING.
    Absolutely brilliant work!!

Irina and Sean McGarry

Sent on 08/04/2013

Susan · Married on 06/29/2013

Gary did a fantastic job photographing our wedding day. He has a great eye for detail and has creative ways of capturing the moment. I look back at the pictures and can remember the day like it was yesterday. He was also really quick to get us our sneak peak, proofs and final product. We loved him and his crew so much he photographed a friend of our's wedding a year later. We would both recommend Gary and his team to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2015