Photos and Phases Reviews

Photos and Phases 6
Photos and Phases 7

Annastasia 路 Getting married on 05/09/2020

Simply Amazing

This is was my fianc茅 and I first time doing a professional photoshoot. She made us feel super comfortable and relaxed 鈾ワ笍

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Photos and Phases 8
    Photos and Phases 9

Photos and Phases's reply:

Thank you Anna! That's what I aim for and I'm glad you and Chris chose me to capture this special time馃槃
  • Stacie

Stacie Love 路 Married on 06/09/2019

Joyous Occassion.

Keke made thos experience stress free and delightful.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Photos and Phases's reply:

Thank you Stacie! I enjoyed every moment of it! You were a gorgeous bride. Can't wait to get the final gallery to you
  • Myra

Myra 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Best Photographer Ever

I can't thank Photos and Phases enough for the amazing service my husband and I received throughout the months of our engagement up until our wedding day. She was very communicative asking questions to ensure she would be prepared for the big day. Her photo quality is amazing. She definitely has a eye for photography and you will NOT be disappointed booking her!!! I'm soooo glad I did!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Photos and Phases 10
    Photos and Phases 11
    Photos and Phases 12
    Photos and Phases 13
    Photos and Phases 14
    Photos and Phases 15

Danna Jones 路 Married on 12/15/2018

KeaShundrea was a pleasure to work with and we enjoyed every minute of it.

KeaShundrea made it worth the wild to have has a photographer. She was very personable to work with and everyone felt at home with her. Not only did she interact with the bride and groom she also interacted with everyone at the wedding. During the photo shoot she was able to capture all the precious moments that we as her customers truly appreciate. I currently have numerous family members and friends complimenting and loving her work. There is no doubt in my mind of her quality of work, we will be using her services again. We loved the experience of working with her and the quality of work received. Thank you so much KeaShundrea.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Photos and Phases 27
    Photos and Phases 28
    Photos and Phases 29

Photos and Phases's reply:

Thank you to you and John for inviting me into your home to capture your wedding! Your family was fun and I'd do it again 馃槃
  • Brenae

Brenae 路 Married on 09/09/2018

Great value and wonderful to work with!

I cannot recommend KeeKee enough! From the consultation to after our wedding day, she was delightful! I was skeptical of hiring her at first because she did not have much experience doing weddings by herself, but she won us over. She has a great price and even greater talent. She helped me throughout my wedding day, even when I was frustrated and didn't want to do my first look. I'm glad she was there. The first look pictures ended up being some of my favorite ones! She has a wonderful personality and is so sweet and accommodating. We STILL get people asking us who did our pictures! Bottom line...hire her! She is knowledgeable, efficient, fun, and fast on delivery. She good at contacting you and keeping you up to date with whatever is going on. I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Photos and Phases 34
    Photos and Phases 35
    Photos and Phases 36

Photos and Phases's reply:

Thank you Brenae 馃グ馃グI hope all of my couples are as relaxed, laid back and fun as y'all were! Can't wait until the anniversary photos!
  • Teaira

Teaira Carlton 路 Married on 01/01/2018

Effortless

Professionalism showed through her personality and photography skills. It was a total joy meeting and working with her.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Jay 路 Married on 06/11/2016

She beat our expectations

Keashundrea is a personable, professional photographer with a keen eye for "the shot". All of the "family photographers" just stood to the side and watched her work. I definitely recommend her services. I'm excited to see the photo book we're curating with her.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Photos and Phases's reply:

Thank you Jay! So sweet 鈾ワ笍鈾ワ笍 I enjoyed capturing you and Cathy's wedding day . I hope you loved your wedding album