Photography by Stacie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Elizabeth Married on 12/19/2008
    Stacie is great! She mingled with everyone at the wedding while still being to maintain her professionalism. I love how my photos turned out.
    Sherry Married on 09/20/2008
    Stacie Batiste was an excellent photographer for our wedding in Honolulu, HI. My husband and I are very happy with the amazing pictures she produced. Every time we look through our photos, we're amazed how they recreate the feelings and those moments. She has a friendly, outgoing and fun attitude that is easy to be around. Our friends and families loved her level of customer service and how accomodating she was! I loved her willingness to listen to our ideas and help us with what we wanted. She had many creative/fun ideas. We could tell she really cared about us and wanted to give us the best experience possible. She was passionate in her approach - capturing those very special and rare moments that unfolded throughout the day. Stacie's photography told our Wedding Story. She took advantage of our beautiful Hawaiian location and captured all the details, colors, beauty, and the surprises and emotions that filled our Wedding Day. We love her work and we continue to use her services for other family events.

Sherry S.
    Oakley, CA
    Jaliza Married on 09/29/2007
    Stacie is a very professional photographer and I would recommend her services to anyone. She really takes her job seriously and does a wonderful job. Anyone who takes a look at my wedding album I always get so many compliments and they always say, "your photographer did a really good job!". Stacie offers reasonable pricing and she is very flexible with her time.
  • Y
    Yvette Married on 08/25/2007
    Stacie was very professional and we loved the result of her work. She was flexible and accommadating. She made the picture taking process for our engagement and wedding photos enjoyable. This was impressive as I hate to take photos, and getting my husband not to blink can be a tricky business, but all the photos she took were great. She has since taken my maternity pictures and our baby's picture. I would recommend her highly for any occasion when you want beautiful pictures that truly capture your special event.
    Camille Married on 02/17/2008
    Stacie was very easy to work with and ook wonderful photos for our family to have for a lifetime.
    Natalie Married on 07/14/2007
    Stacie was a wonderful photographer that provided us excellent service. The photos were amazing, they came pretty quickly after the wedding, and her prices were great. I would work with her again!