Photography by Nicole Marie Reviews

40 | Woodbridge, NJ

40 Reviews for Photography by Nicole Marie

Nicole was great to have at my wedding! Due to planning a wedding while being out of state, I was very limited in meeting with and talking to vendors prior to the wedding. Despite this, Nicole was very accommodating and helpful. She was willing to take any pictures you wanted and had a lot of ideas that were cute and original. Notably, I liked that she was not in your face or in the way during the night and took pictures as they happened. I am still waiting on getting my pictures back and cannot wait to see what they end up like!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Emily · Married on 04/21/2012

Nicole was awesome! We loved her! We could not have been happier with her service to us! We are still awaiting our photos - but I am confident they will be great and we will be very satisfied. Nicole was also the photographer for 2 other bride friends of mine. Those brides, were also extremely pleased with her work.

Nicole's package prices were very fair and what we needed and her sweet personality is what made us love her and choose her to capture the memories of our special day!

Emily Scholl Beaver

Sent on 05/07/2012
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2012

Nicole was an amazing photographer. She worked with our budget. It was a pleasure to have her photograph our wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • Y

Yomayra · Married on 02/18/2012

Nicole was awesome to work with. She makes sure you get what you want and works with you on your vision

Sent on 03/06/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/24/2011

Nicole is very fun to work with and easy going. Flexible to your ideas. If you want a photographer that is not in your face the whole night but manages to get every important photo and more Nicole is perfect for this!

Sent on 10/07/2011
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 07/01/2011

Nicole was an amazing photographer. Not only was she incredibly professional but she captured every special moment of our wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking beautiful wedding pictures. Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Kathryn · Married on 06/03/2011

Nicole was great! She was on and time dressed professionally. She gave suggestions for poses and also asked what we wanted pictures of. She was attentive to all the guests asking if they wanted any specific pictures taken. The photos came out beautifully with the lighting, colors, and angels. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Amy · Married on 11/20/2010

I loved everything about working with Nicole. Very easy to work with and the end product was amazing. She took absolutely amazing photos and created a gorgeous album that I can't wait to share with everyone. She captured all the special moments of that day and I can truly relive our wedding just by looking through our pictures.
    She made the atmosphere of our wedding day so relaxing and easy going that you can tell in the pictures how comfortable everyone was being "models for the day".
    A true professional and would recommend her to anyone looking for a photography.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Lori · Married on 07/17/2010

Nicole was the photographer that we selected for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! She does an absolutely amazing job! And SO much fun to work with. I've never felt more comfortable getting pictures taken. She has such a great eye - she gets incredible shots! I cannot wait to see all of our photos from the wedding...I couldn't be more pleased with the engagement photos and the ones that I've seen thus far from the wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2010

Nicole was an amazing photographer! She did a great job of making us feel comfortable while she snapped photos on our wedding day. She is so friendly and kind that it felt like she was another one of our friends or family. We were so happy with how everything went on the day of the wedding, but also the beautiful pictures that we will now have to look at for the rest of our lives! We would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Erin · Married on 05/22/2010

We honestly couldn't say enough about Nicole. Professional, talented and really easy to work with. We never felt that she was being pushy or aggressive like other photographers were that we met. Her packages and prices were the best we found. We got our photos in less than 5 weeks where I know many newlyweds don't get them for months! She is willing to let you take the lead the day of the wedding but is there to make suggestions if needed. She knows just how to capture the most perfect moments and we couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 07/14/2010
  • KNFxmas83

Kim · Married on 05/01/2010

Great photographer with great prices and packages to choose from! Love that you get to keep all the photos on a disc! My pictures turned out so well! I have received a ton of compliments...even from our professional photographer at work! She worked with us so we could get exactly what we wanted and traveled to 3 different locations throughout the day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Allyson · Married on 03/26/2010

Nicole was very sweet to work with. She listened to wat we wanted and did everything possible to deliver exactly what we wanted. A few weeks before our weddding I sent her a list of photos that I really liked and she was thoughtful enough to bring that list with her so that we could recreate some of the shots.
    She was very unobtrusive, which we really wanted, to the point that I wasn't sure she got some of the key shots, but sure enough she did!!
    I am very happy with the outcome of the photos!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Erin · Married on 12/19/2009

I loved everything about Nicole and her photography. She's willing to work around your day, take the photos you want, and has a BEAUTIFUL product for you in the end. Working with her was relaxing, and I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 03/02/2010

Teresa · Married on 11/28/2009

Nicole was awesome! From the moment I met her she was very down to earth and willing to work with us. She wasn't pushy at all and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding day. Everyone who viewed the slideshow and saw our photos commented on what a beautiful job she did. I'm so happy with her services and would highly recommend her to other couples! Thank you!

Sent on 02/20/2010

Meghan · Married on 11/20/2009

Every moment I would want captured on my wedding day Nicole captured! She made myself and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera and we absolutely love our pictures! I can not thank her enough for the wonderful job she did, the photographs were beautiful and we get nothing but compliments on them, I could not have asked for a better day or better pictures, loved them all!
    Meghan

Sent on 03/23/2010

Giselle · Married on 10/25/2009

I absolutely love Nicole!!!!!! I recommend her highly for any event. She did our wedding and I can not tell you how incredibly thankful I am that I found her!!! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous!!! She took the time to get to know us as a couple and was very flexible on the day of the wedding. She made everything so easy! She also sent us a slideshow afterwards that was AMAZING. I have been told be everyone what a fantastic job she did. She is very creative and knows how to direct you to make sure the pictures come out beautiful. I had over 1,000 photos! You will not be disappointed if you choose her for your event!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Everly · Married on 10/10/2009

My husband and I highly recommend using Photography by Nicole Marie. I absolutely loved all of our pictures! She is a great photographer to work with. She captured every special moment of the day without being overly intrusive. Excellent Service!!

Sent on 03/06/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2009

If you only see one photographer, make it Nicole!! She takes AMAZING pictures! We booked her right on the spot after seeing her work and her website. She is very friendly and is very easy to work with. We used her for our engagement photos as well. Neither of us really likes being the center of attention, but she made us feel comfortable. She doesn’t do a lot of posing unless you want it. Her photos are really unique and beautiful! I loved how she didn’t get in the way & asked us what we wanted. She didn’t even complain when my family hijacked her at the end of the night and took a ton of family photos! I think she even stayed & take pictures beyond what we paid for. We got her highest package, which included two photographers and her second photographer was very good as well. We got to see some of the photos during the reception (the package includes a slideshow). They were amazing! She gave us suggestions of what to do & places to take pictures. We really love her! One of our friends also booked her and gave her great reviews. She even got our pictures back to us within in two months, right in time for Thanksgiving!! Best of all, she gives you full rights to the pictures and a copy of them on DVD. She doesn’t even pressure you to use her printing company, though we did for some. We loved all the pictures and can’t wait to see our album. Her prices are very reasonable; they were half the cost of other photographers we looked at that came highly recommended. Don’t look anywhere else, you will not be disappointed!!! There is a reason she’s been given so many awards!

Sent on 03/06/2011

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2009

It was a pleasure working with Nicole Marie. She was very professional, kind, and easy to work with. The best thing about Nicole Marie for my husband and me was her non-obtrusive way of taking great candid photos during the reception and especially the ceremony. She is also very open to taking photos in any poses the bride and groom (or any member of the wedding party/guest) really want. She listens to her customers and helps you to make the final album(s) as perfect as can be. Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 02/21/2010

Rebecca · Married on 07/31/2009

We are so lucky to have had Nicole photograph our wedding. She was professional, flexible, and worked very hard all day long. We took photos at several locations before and after the wedding and each time, Nicole was ready to shoot at each place. She took photos at the beach on the rocks, on the railroad tracks right before a thunderstorm, and made sure to capture every important moment and special detail. We were completely comfortable asking her questions and working with her the day of our wedding. It is evident that she loves what she does because she was excited to take fun and creative shots of so many different aspects of the wedding.

We are also so happy with the slideshow that she created using photos from our wedding day and the song that she picked. It is amazing!

We love that we have the images on CD's and can use them to create our own prints and photo books. The capri album that Nicole made is high quality and exactly what we wanted. She did a perfect job laying out the prints on each page. We are very happy with it.

My husband and I highly recommend Nicole to future brides. I also suggest that they absolutely book a second shooter for their wedding day for the extra images and angles. Nicole and her husband were a great team and we value and appreciate their hard work and creativity.

Sent on 02/22/2010
  • X

Nikki · Married on 07/11/2009

Nicole was a PLEASURE to work with. She was so much fun and gave us beautiful wedding pictures. She put us in unique poses that really showed off my dress and the personalities of my wedding party. I couldnt be more happy with how she captured my special day. All of my wedding party loved her and her wonderful personality. She was so friendly and fun!! I would reccommend Nicole to ANYONE for their wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Kate · Married on 07/10/2009

Simply put, Nicole was amazing. From the get-go, she was easy to contact and always responded to our questions quickly. On the wedding day, Nicole was a calming presence and incredibly effecient at getting all of our must-take shots done without us feeling rushed.

Nicole took both our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and we loved them all. She did a great job of capturing us and the emotion of the day. Six months later, our family is still raving about Nicole's work. We'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/22/2010

Dana · Married on 05/15/2009

Keith and I hired Nicole about a year and a half before our actual wedding date. I knew from her first response to my e-mail that this was the photographer I wanted to use. Nicole and I kept in contact during my whole wedding planning process and she always calmed my worries. After a few months, I saw how popular Nicole was getting with her beautiful photographs and talent. I was lucky I booked her when I did. I wouldn't have hired anyone else for my wedding day. Nicole took absolutely gorgeous pictures and captured our day perfectly - from all of the candids to all of the formal poses. When she posted our wedding slideshow, I was in tears. Gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous. Perfect. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 08/19/2009

Laura · Married on 04/18/2009

Nicole did an awesome job at our wedding! We have so many pictures to remember our special day by! My husband and I would refer her to anyone! Thanks again Nicole for all your hard work.

Sent on 03/03/2010