Photography by Natalia Reviews

25 | Beacon, NY

25 Reviews for Photography by Natalia

Brighid · Married on 07/03/2016

Natalia helped make dreams come true for my July 3 wedding in West Point, New York. When I spoke to the wedding planner at our venue (The Thayer Hotel at West Point), she absolutely RAVED about Natalia... And her glowing remarks were absolutely on point! From the first moment we spoke, I knew Natalia was well-versed in military wedding traditions and the most beautiful spots on campus at the United States Military Academy. Our first look was a blast, and we felt so confident the entire wedding day thanks to Natalia's constant compliments and easy-going personality. She is the essence of professionalism, and her photography is breathtaking. We're absolutely confident our wedding album will be gorgeous, and our guests are still raving about the one in a million moments Natalia so beautifully caught on camera - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You truly are one of a kind.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/17/2015

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I’m pretty sure the pictures we got from Natalia from our wedding are worth at least a million. There’s probably not enough space on this webpage for me to truly express the incredible job Natalia did for my husband and I. We cannot stop looking at these pictures!!!! :) They are simply amazing.
    My husband and I work in television so we are very visually-stimulated people. And I’m very much a control freak by nature, so this turned me into an extremely anal and detail-oriented, perfectionist bride. So when things ran off-schedule that morning while I was getting ready, I got upset and started worrying about the rest of the day. Natalia acted as the reassurance I needed and I can’t thank her enough for that. She stayed on-point, on schedule and made sure she was getting the right images at the right time. I remember when I was finally getting my dress on (much later than scheduled!) I was so distraught, but the images from Natalia made it look like everything went perfectly! She truly has a gift of capturing the right emotions and helped me calm down when I was being a little crazy. She was so kind and professional with me at my worst, and also at my best. We communicated leading up to the wedding about what kind of shots I wanted, the look I was going for and Natalia certainly delivered. She withstood the colder weather outside to make sure we got all the fall-themed pictures we wanted and they are stunning. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars. She went above and beyond the ENTIRE day. You most certainly get what you pay for and THEN some with Natalia. We got so many comments on social media from our family and friends who loved her images too. We could not be happier with choosing Natalia for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2015

Natalia and her team were amazing! Natalia was professional and precise throughout the whole planning process. We felt very comfortable on our wedding day and received several compliments from our guests about our photographer. Very thankful and happy with our selection and the timeless memories :)

Sent on 09/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2014

Natalia was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! Being interested in photography myself, I had looked into many photographers for our wedding, and all the work seemed to be the same, very posed and predictable. I came across Natalia's work when I first got engaged, and was instantly hooked. Her colors popped, and the composition was very natural and romantic. When my fiance and I met her, we instantly felt comfortable with her! She had never shot at our venue before, so she did a walk through with mike and I leading up to the wedding. I had a list of shots I wanted, as well as she offered her own suggestions. It really came through how much she cared for our day and loves what she does. On the day of our wedding, she was early and got right to work. She was calm and knew how to direct us and our bridal party, all while being sweet and very comfortable to be around. Her second shooter Emily was wonderful as well! When we saw our "teaser shots" just two days after our wedding, we were blown away!!! Our friends and family kept commenting on how wonderful she was throughout the night ( you hardly knew she was there, but at the same time she was everywhere!) and it shows through in her work. Honestly, she was such an amazing fit for our wedding, capturing shots I didn't even know she was getting. And for future brides, I promise you won't be disappointed!! She is professional, while being warm at the same time. Such a hard combination to find! Thank you again Natalia, you are wonderful, thank you for being a part of our day!! Love, Mike and Steph

Sent on 10/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Natalia was amazing on our wedding day! I was so worried because it was a rainy day but our pictures came out absolutely beautiful! She was not afraid to direct my huge family for photos and we got every shot we wanted. So happy with our pictures and we still get compliments all the time! I would definitely recommend Natalia.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/30/2014

I cannot recommend Natalia highly enough. From the beginning, she was incredibly responsive to my emails and was very flexible in helping customize a package that worked for us. We booked a package that had all day service. This meant that she was present for 12 hours on our wedding day. We also added on a second photographer for 4 hours. After doing our engagement session with her, we knew she had an incredibly friendly, pleasant personality that was easy to work with. On the wedding day, she arrived 5 minutes early to the salon where we were getting ready. From the moment she arrived, she began taking photos, and she literally did not stop for the next 12 hours. I had provided her a very extensive list of family photos that I wanted after the ceremony, and she followed it exactly. Our family and friends raved about her all day. We had 4 hours between the ceremony and reception and we used every moment taking pictures, even moving to 4 or 5 different locations. She never complained once, even in the heat and without having any breaks to eat or drink. In fact, she wore us out, but we were motivated by her energy and enthusiasm! I'm pretty sure she even stayed past the 12 hour mark because she was so excited by the quality of the pictures she was taking. The sneak peek from our wedding was up on facebook within 4 days of the wedding. I could not believe how fast! The wedding slideshow was up within 1.5 weeks. I am already blown away by the pictures! They are natural without looking processed. She took an amazing range of photos from capturing small details, to staged portraits, to very beautiful natural ones. The photos captured every single moment of the day exactly as I remember it, but more beautiful! We have had the most incredible feedback from family and friends about how incredible the photos look. I think hiring Natalia was probably my best wedding decision I made.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

I interviewed 6 photographers for my wedding on 6/28/14. Natalia is TOP notch and as soon as I met her, I loved everything about her and her work. Please trust me when I say you will be thrilled with her work. She did an incredible engagement session for me and the pictures were the most stunning engagement pictures I have ever seen. She was patient, kind, helpful and creative. I also did a boudoir session for my fiance as a wedding gift. Natalia made me feel so comfortable and helped me create the most beautiful album of pics. She truly is so talented and I would recommend her to anyone I know in need of a photographer. She went above and beyond..staying late and overtime at every single photo session we did. She calmed me down, gave me creative ideas, used my thoughts and ideas in each photo shoot and had several photo teasers to share of the wedding within 2 days. I had to write this review for her only days after my wedding because she is so incredible and im so thankful. Her assistant Emily is also so patient and kind. This team is an A+ and I know as a bride you wont be dissapointed. PLEASE take my advice and hire her for your wedding...you will have the most incredible photos for the rest of your life and a true caring, sweet and wonderful professional to work with. When my groomsmen were not being cooperative with pictures, she put them in their place and got them to to smile for her...she wasnt pushy, she was in charge and everyone respected her. She is great with lighting and understood exactly when and where to shoot to get the best shots. I cant say enough great things about her. She was a true gem and im so grateful to her. THANK YOU NATALIA!! LOVE ERIN AND MATT!!! xoxo

Sent on 06/30/2014

Steph & Mike · Married on 05/31/2014

Natalia and her vision is one we cannot recommend enough. Natalia was a pleasure to work with since day one. On our very first meeting we could tell she had an artistic eye and she has a passion to capture each and every moment. She will get all the shots and make each one personable and uniquely memorable. We can honestly say we lucked out by having her as our photographer. We loved her. Absolutely loved her. You will not be disappointed, you will be so happy and relieved because you will be in phenomenal hands. She has an amazing eye for color, a wonderful instinct for composition, and a unique way of capturing the moment as if it were frozen in time. The colors popped, she embraced our requests, she took angles we did not even think of. We cannot stop staring at the photographs. Each time we look there’s something new and exciting we love about them. How am I going to frame all of these photos?! ☺
    Thank you so much Natalia. We will not forget you.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Roman · Married on 05/25/2014

One of the most important things to me and my fiance was photography so after interviewing 7 photography companies there was no question that Natalia's pictures and style was what we were looking for. Although she was the most expensive it was no doubt worth it. Our pictures are beautiful and of great quality. Natalia is very professional as well as the second photographer that we had. Check out her Facebook page where she has her most recent work.

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Working with Natalia was a wonderful experience. She always made herself accessible if anything came up and was extremely responsive whenever we had questions. On our wedding day, she was so pleasant and gave clear directions when needed. She got all of the poses that we requested and more. We got so many compliments from guests on how she blended right in and got so many great shots! The pictures turned out beautifully, and I am so happy we chose Natalia. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Natalia is amazing! Not only is she a truly talented photographer, she was so great to work with. She is reliable and her experience and expertise put me at ease on my big day. I highly recommend her!!

Amy · Married on 02/14/2014

We had Natalia and her second shooter (Emily) for our wedding. They both did such a wonderful job and have such great personalities. We had a blizzard the day before the wedding and both came with such great attitudes! We also did an engagement session with Natalia which came out amazing! In addition we did a photo booth area during the reception which was so much fun! She is always going above and beyond!

A few very positive things;
    Natalia gets great shots without being obtrusive. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful it was to not have a photographer blocking views or ruining the moment. She did this without ever missing a moment of our wedding.
    You will not get the same few boring photo ops everyone has. She has original ideas and works with what is around.
    If you ask for certain shots she will remember (even when you forget with the busy day)
    She is prompt and responsive anytime you contact her.

Caitriona · Married on 11/02/2013

If I could, I would give way more than 5 stars for Natalia! My husband and I honestly cannot say enough good things about her! When we first met with Natalia, we knew right away that we wanted her to capture our wedding. The photographs hanging on the wall in her office were breathtaking, but more importantly her personality is so warm and friendly that we knew she would be a perfect fit for our big day. In the months leading up to our wedding she was so great about keeping in touch with us and making sure she knew exactly what vision we had for our day. On the day of, she was there right on time and got straight to work! As I watched her perfectly balance taking the photos of the gown, shoes and invitation, but also not missing a single moment as us girls were getting ready, I knew from that moment I wouldn't have to worry about a thing all day.

Natalia and Emily captured every moment and emotion of our day. Even though they were completely focused on their job, they were also a ton of fun to work with! We were all laughing throughout the day, which made the day even more special. Our guests continue to rave about how fantastic Natalia and Emily were and that they didn't even realize photographers were out on the dance floor. They were very non-invasive, which made everyone feel comfortable and made the candid photos THAT much better.

I wish I was better with writing reviews because I truly feel like I can't thank Natalia and Emily enough. Every single photo from our day is absolutely perfect. When planning your wedding, you should make sure that your photographer is the BEST because those photos are the one thing you can look back to years later. Photography by Natalia is absolutely the best out there!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Anne · Married on 09/14/2013

Where do I begin.. Natalia was awesome from Day 1! I spent many hours searching through photographer's portfolios searching for one who's talents would best capture our wedding day. Natalia's pictures struck me right away... not only are they creative and unique for each wedding, but also beautifully composed, so I had a good feeling about her before we even met... and I was right to. She was so helpful along each step of the planning process: while other vendors seemed to disappear once we signed our checks, Natalia continued emailing me to check in, even offering her ear if I needed "to vent"! The day of our wedding, she arrived on time and ready to work!! It was VERY hectic with a large wedding party and very limited time, and she handled it perfectly. She was professional and take-charge, but also so sweet and immediately felt like an old friend. Just a few days after the wedding we received an email with "teasers" that were out-of-this-world!! In another week we had a slideshow (complete with music!) that literally brought me to tears (not an easy thing to do!). She truly does tell a story with her photographs, perfectly executed. We are so excited to see what is sure to be an incredible photo album!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Renee · Married on 08/16/2013

The Perfect Eye!!
    Photography by Natalia truly captures the best photos ever!! Natalia is so sweet, professional, easy to work with, and captures the best moments! We used Photography by Natalia for our engagement pictures and for our wedding and we could not have been happier. Each and every picture we look at reminds us of the most important day in our lives and all the feelings that went along with it. Natalia and Emily have a special talent with a unique and perfect view to photography. Thank you for sustaining the memories for us!! Derrick and Renée Schmidt ~ 8/16/13 ~

Sent on 09/06/2013

We used Photography by Natalia and were very pleased with her service. My husband, like many other grooms I am sure wanted as few pictures as possible and I felt otherwise :) Because of this I knew I had to choose a professional photographer with the right personality to get him to be involved in the pictures and still get all the shots I wanted. Natalia was able to do this and has done everything including an engagement shoot in a timely manner and for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2013

AMAZING!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

I can not explain how impressed and happy I was with Natalia! Natalia was extremely easy going and easy to work with as we were planning the wedding. She kept in constant contact with us leading up to the wedding which I was impressed with and which definitely put me to ease!

On the day of the wedding Natalia was constantly moving! She was very professional and knew exactly where to put everyone, especially when we had a party of 20 plus!

A few days after the wedding she sent me some teaser photos which blew me away! I was so impressed with not only how fast she was able to send me some but the quality and the outcome of the ones she sent were outstanding! Everyone who saw the photos were ranting and raving with how they came out! The slide show which came only a few weeks after the wedding was AMAZING and I was again impressed with how perfect the pictures came out! She got pictures of things and people that I had no idea she was even doing (which makes for a exceptional photographer)!!!

I can not recommend her enough, she is all we could have asked for. All of my friends can't wait to use her when its their turn! And I would use her again in a heart beat! PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I decided to plan a low key wedding/BBQ occasion - but hiring Natalia was the best idea EVER!! She is extremely professional and did not let us forget to capture every moment! Certain things are forgotten when you are so busy planning a wedding that having her there made me realize that there was so much more and she was on top of all the details! From start to finish Natalia did an amazing job. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met yet very authorotative and quick! Her passion, enthusiasm and work ethic was very much appreciated as well as her creativity and eye for detail. We commend and recommend Photography by Natalia - in fact many people at my wedding contacted her after for availability! Not only is she budget friendly - she puts everything into her work and it shows! My "preview" was ready just a couple days after the wedding!! Book quickly - you will not regret it!

Kelly · Married on 12/29/2012

I could not have picked a better photographer! Natalia exceeded our expectations by far. Our wedding was in the middle of a snow storm in December and not only was Natalia there for it but she captured the most beautiful winter wedding shots :) She is so talented and creative and her work will simply blow you away. Thank you Natalia!

Christine · Married on 10/06/2012

Natalia just shot our wedding on 10/20/12 and is an amazing photographer. I wanted a photographer that I clicked with because they would be with me on the most importance day of my life, and I didnt want to share that with just anyone. As soon as I met Natalia her personality and passion for her work was evident and we knew she was the perfect fit. I knew Natalia's work was amazing when I saw her porfolio, however when I saw our wedding pictures she blew me away. They were above and beyond my expectations! Every photo is beautiful!! Natalia was always on time for our meetings, easy to reach and responsive. She went out of her way to meet me at my venue before the wedding to review some specific shots I wanted. She was happy to answer my questions and I had a lot of specific shots I wanted and she got them all. Natalia did our engagement photos and we were having a hard time choosing a place for them. She gave us several suggestions and we ended up going with one of them. Natalia knew just the right time for us to have our session so we could capture the sunset in some of the pictures which turned out beautifully. Natalia and her assistant were professional and a pleasure to work with. From while I was getting ready until the end of the night when she left Natlia was on her feet shooting and capturing all of the important moments of the day. We had nonstop dancing at our reception and Natalia and Emily were out there on the dance floor capturing all the action! I had teasers and a slideshow of photos within a week after my wedding!!! Natalia works around the clock to please her brides and it shows in her photographs!!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jen · Married on 07/13/2012

Natalia did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She went above & beyond our expectations & captured moments we didn't want to forget. She is extremely professional & puts together a slide show with in days of your wedding. My husband & I were on our honeymoon & were so excited to view our slide show online. I recommend using Natalia as your wedding photographer, you will love her work!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Kathryn · Married on 05/11/2012

We hired Natalia when she had just started her own business. EVERYTHING, from the service to the shots to the correspondence to the timeliness, was unbeatable. We got gorgeous, memorable pictures that we still like to show off to people, even 3 years later. Her prices were unbeatable, and for the quality of the service, we would have paid 5 times more. We have friends that show their friends who show their friends our wedding pictures because of Natalia's talent. We would recommend her to ANYONE! :)

Claire · Married on 10/09/2011

Natalie was a total JOY to work with. She took amazing photographs. Her pricing was amazing. She did everything she said she would do and more. We had the disc with our photographs before we got home from our honeymoon and she made a lovely slide show that I still watch on a regular basis.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Natalia photographed our wedding in March at the Westmount Country Club. She was prompt and professional leading up to the wedding and the day of. From the minute I arrived at the venue she was there waiting to help out and take pictures. I must give her credit with the manner she handled the 11 groomsman who were a bit rowdy at times. She was professional but firm and as a result we were able to get beautiful pictures in a timely fashion. It was March and a chilly when the sun went down and I think she did a good job with getting some outside shots but also keeping in mind how we felt with the weather. Pictures are great despite a lack of scenery (we took pictures at the venue rather than elsewhere). I especially like how she captured the "first look". Throughout the night she was not in the way at all and yet there are over 1,000 pictures of the reception! We LOVE the candid shots. The night goes by so fast, I'm so glad we have the pictures to hold on to the memories.

The only issue we had was the second photographer whom we paid for, chosen by Natalia, was 2 hours late because she got lost and did not have gps. I know this was not Natalia's fault in any way. Unfortunately, we feel that if the second photographer arrived on time, Natalia wouldn't have had to run around like crazy doing the job of 2 photographers and perhaps we could have gotten some more great shots in of different areas of the venue (had a little more time to explore). I have to give Natalia credit here for she remained calm throughout it all and kept taking those pictures! She worked with us to make up for the mishap.

In the end everything worked out. We received some photos to get a glimpse of the night not even a week later! And we also received the mini video right away, which I watch all the time because it is so beautiful! We cannot wait to see the albums.

Sent on 08/27/2015

What can we say about Natalia...
    She is probably the most professional person that we have ever met. Her pictures that she took of us at the The Thayer Hotel and the surrounding area were breathless. She constantly gives you updates on how she is doing with the photos that she took and gives you teasers along the way. If you want the best, you should call Natalia.
    We want to personally thank Natalia for everything that she has done for us. Best wishes to you, your business and to your family.

Stan & Leslie Hewlett