Photography by May Reviews

5 | McKinney, TX

5 Reviews for Photography by May

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/03/2014

From the moment I first met May we hit it off with our passion and view to deliver exceptional service to our clients. As a Makeup Artist I know how important it is to connect with your clients to make them feel and look beautiful on their special day. Well, I had a session with May back in October 2013 and I felt beautiful, comfortable, and confident. I was taken back to see the end result. I know how talented and amazing she is but I just never imagined I could ever see myself in that way. She is great at capturing your inner beauty and the entire shoot is so fun and relaxing. I truly intend to do it again. Thank you May!!! You rock!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you Wendy for your testimonial. Being in this industry yourself, you had the opportunity to pick any photographer but I am truly honored to have had the pleasure in capturing your beautiful self. To be recognized by you who is an amazing artist yourself is truly humbling.

Alice · Married on 05/18/2014

May was a pleasure to work with. She responded to my emails on a timely manner! She was such a pleasure to work with and I can't say enough great things about her work! This was the biggest investment for our wedding but it was definitely worth it! May was very helpful on how to pose, where the best locations were, and the results were incredible. The entire set was natural and beautiful. May's images capture our own stories and the story of our wedding, complete with elegance & humor, just like how we wanted it to be. My husband I would highly recommend going with Photography by May, wether or not a wedding or simply even a boudoir shot!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you, Alice and Chris for having me as your wedding photographer. It was an honor to be apart of your special day with your family and friends. Your wedding pictures will help you relive that lovely day especially in your custom signature album where an unfolding events of the day story is told. I am so glad you LOVE your wedding photographs. Thank you in kind for your review.
  • Y

Yvette · event on 11/17/2013

My Boudoir experience was Amazing! I have never felt as sexy and beautiful as I did the day of the shoot. May made me feel comfortable and confident. She made my experience fun. I was extremely happy with the photos, I wanted to cry when I saw the them. I looked like a model and I loved every single one of them. May has an amazing talent and her quality of work is great. I highly recommend her service.

Thank you May!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you Yvette for gracing my studio with your beauty. You are beautiful and sexy inside and out. I am so glad you have your beautiful album of images to show you that everyday and forever.
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 11/16/2013

Thank you May!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you, Yvette! You are beautiful and it would be a shame not to have that captured. I'm honored to be the one to photograph and document your beauty. Thanks for choosing me as your photographer.

Tamara · Married on 12/18/2004

I wish I would have known May when I got married because I would have loved to have had her as my photographer. However, 8 years later for a birthday present for my husband, I went to May to have some boudoir pictures taken. I had never done anything like this before and with two kids, the focus had not been on me for quite some time. However, I had lost weight and for the first time in my life, I felt comfortable having pictures made of me in a boudoir setting. I have to say, I was blown away by the final product! I never thought I could be so beautiful, much less even admit out loud that I looked beautiful in those pictures! I realized the pictures were not only for my husband, but they were for ME. I have seen the beauty of myself on the inside my whole life, but struggled to see it on the outside. These pictures made that transition for me and it was such an incredible feeling. But, back to my husband (who the pictures were originally for!)... he absolutely loved them, too! May created a beautiful book with the pictures and he looks at them often, even a year and a half later.

May was professional and kind from the initial contact. She worked with me on a timeframe due to the distance between me and her (about a hour). May helped me feel at ease during the shoot and never once did I feel uncomfortable. The pictures are incredibly tasteful and classic. I really appreciate everything she did for me and I had such a great experience that my mom went to her soon after to have some acting portfolio pictures made! Thank you, May!!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Photography by May's reply:

Thank you Tamara for your heartfelt testimonial. It was truly my pleasure to have had the opportunity to photograph you and the beauty you possess.