Photography by Marsha Reviews

6 Reviews for Photography by Marsha

• Chris

Chris and Sharon Decker · Married on 09/21/2019

Just like Family

Marsha did the engagement and wedding photos for our daughters wedding, Sept 21, 2019. The results, have made people speechless. She and her staff know what they are doing and capture each moment and detail on film. They treated us like family and made sure our daughters day, even moments we had no idea were happening, were caught on film. I can't say enough about the great job that was done. There is no way I would want or recommend anyone else to capture a special moment/day. Marsha, thank you so much for doing such a remarkable job.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Patrick · Married on 06/09/2017

Marsha did an amazing job. We are so happy with her work. I would highly recommend her.
    She was very professional and even brought an awesome couch. She also made sure that everyone looked good in the photos.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Shari · Married on 06/09/2017

Marcia did a great job she was very personable and easy to work with she was very willing to capture special shots of the grandkids that I requested. She brought the pink couch that match our wedding colors. she made a perfect day even more special!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Clarissa · Married on 06/27/2015

Marsha was very professional and understanding. She made absolutely sure I got the pictures I wanted by communicating with me frequently throughout the wedding planning process! My husband and I loved her! We were so happy with our photos and her services fit in our budget nicely. The photos came back promptly and we had access to every single one. We loved Working with her. During posed photos, Marsha gave us plenty of direction so nothing was awkward and the time taking photos was efficient. Her and her team worked so well together!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Erin · Married on 07/05/2014

I absolutely LOVED working with Marsha. She was recommended to me by several other people I know from my hometown (Lincoln) who had raved about her work. She was very thorough throughout the entire planning process, and really took charge on the wedding day. We had a pretty feisty wedding party and she handled everyone perfectly and had fun with all of us. Her vision at every stop was great and she incorporated some pictures at the houses where my husband and I each grew up, which was priceless. Marsha is very friendly, fun, professional and affordable. I can't WAIT to see how beautiful our pictures turn out. I would highly recommend Marsha and her team to anyone in central Illinois!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2013

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! Marsha does the greatest work I have ever seen. Many of my friends have used her services for weddings and baby photos and everything she does is breathtaking. Our engagement pictures were flawless and I'm sure the wedding photos will be even better. She is there with you from the very start of your day getting your hair done, down to the dancing on the dance floor. Her team of people that help her out are also just as professional, talented, and fun to be around as she is. And her professionalism and sense of humor are truly unmatched! If you want the best photographs, experience, and a pure worry-free experience... look no further!

Sent on 05/20/2013