Photography By Mariya Reviews

9 | Edmond, OK

9 Reviews for Photography By Mariya

Felicity · Married on 09/04/2011

Mariya is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable from the very beginning. She took our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures for an exceptionally reasonable price. She has had her own bad experience with wedding photographers and strives to give her clients a good experience. I know several other people that relay on her for their family pictures as well. She is very professional and takes wonderfully beautiful pictures. If you hire Mariya, you will not be disappointed, but will have confidence that your wedding pictures will be something you can cherish for years to come.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Misty · Married on 09/02/2011

I love, love Mariya!!! I found her by accident to do some family pictures and I was hooked right off. She has a great eye and I could not have asked for better pictures for our wedding. The only problem I am having is choosing which ones to order.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2011

Mariya is the best! She is very professional and easy to be around. She makes you feel like you have been friends forever. I think her and her husband did a amazing job at our wedding as well as with our engagement pictures. I would reccomend her anyday!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Amber · Married on 06/11/2011

Very satisfied with the quality of photography. Will continue to use this vendor for all photography needs.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Tiffany · Married on 05/28/2011

Maria's awesome! She's very personable and works well with different personalities and knows how to get the best quality pose efficiently. She's our lifetime photographer now :) Call her up, but be quick, space tends to fill up fast!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Melinda · Married on 05/11/2013

Maria's pictures are incredible, and she provides a variety of options and many photos to choose from.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Ryan · Married on 04/13/2013

As this is my first experience hiring a wedding photographer I have no basis for comparison, but I can say I had nothing but good experiences with Mariya. She was personable and very detail oriented, which we really preferred. She had forms for us to fill out to ensure she got all the pictures we requested and was flexible in how we presented extra detail to her as well. She was flexible with the timing during the event as well, i.e. not clock watching which some other prospective vendors hinted at. We also had a friend act as a second photographer for the experience and Mariya worked nicely with her. She was very responsive in getting back to us on any matter, which was a big plus as we found across the board many vendors were not. And in the end, most importantly, the photos were excellent, fairly priced, and many of them! Thank you Mariya!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Megan · Married on 06/26/2011

Mariya was friendly and professional and worked to meet me around my crazy night-nurse schedule. She stood with us in the 100+ degree heat and never complained once. She was flexible with her pricing in that she gave me, and charged me for only the services that I wanted. I will be calling her again when we have kids because I know I can trust her to give me the pictures that I want at a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/16/2011

Justin · Married on 12/18/2010

Mariya was without a doubt an excellent and professional photographer for our wedding. She provided all the proper tools and equipment to capture each moment accordingly.

Sent on 01/22/2011