Photography by Leanor Reviews

Photography by Leanor 5
Photography by Leanor 6
  • Bernier

Bernier Lauredan · Married on 03/16/2019

Top Notch Photos and Service!

Leonor was amazing! She provided awesome service including helping me pick a location in Charleston and also being flexible when I decided to change my location last-minute. Her rates are affordable and she and her husband were a pleasure to work with. Photos came out awesome and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2018

Highly Recommended

Mrs. Nora was a joy to work with! I highly recommend her. Fast turnaround times, super responsive & flexible, and a great personality!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Photography by Leanor 7
    Photography by Leanor 8
    Photography by Leanor 9
    Photography by Leanor 10

Claire · Married on 08/11/2018

Leanor was AMAZING!!! I am from out of state and contacted Leanor through a website. Obviously, I was very nervous as I wanted my engagement photos to be perfect. She was VERY responsive and informative. I told her what I was looking for and she came up with amazing ideas and places to take pictures.Her and her husband were friendly and welcoming. After we got home from our trip she was very prompt at getting our pictures to us for our engagement party. I WOULD USE LEANOR OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I CAN'T RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!!!

Sent on 03/22/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/01/2018

Leanor was great! Very professional. I would highly recommend her. This was the second time we were reaching out to her for our pictures!
    She’s great to work with!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Lia · Married on 04/06/2018

I'm still on shock over how beautiful our pictures are! My husband and I didn't take engagement photos and we didn't have a wedding so this was really a nice experience for us. From start to finish Leanor took her time and paid careful attention to the small details that really make for beautiful images. And she is so friendly, knowledgeable, and professional! I'm still in awe of how gorgeous our pictures came out. We can't wait to book our next photo shoot with Leanor this fall. Great experience and great pics!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Photography by Leanor 11

Brennen and Celeste · Married on 12/20/2017

Nora was so kind. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable in all the poses we did. She was very encouraging as well. All the photos looked wonderful and were of excellent quality. She even printed out our favorite photo as a gift for us. 10/10 would recommend.

Almabeth · event on 12/09/2017

We love Leanor! She is great at what she does. She listens and helps a lot, and gives a few pointers that we appreciate so much.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Maribel · Married on 07/04/2017

We are very happy we chose, Photography by Leanor to capture our daughters wedding day! The photos are gorgeous, every sweet and important moment was captured, the quality of the final product... Amazing!! Also, the professionalism and work ethics of the photographers team was outstanding! We highly recommend this team of proffesionals, to capture through their lens the emotion, and beauty of your special event! Thanks Leanor!

James and Krystle · Married on 04/23/2017

have had the best experience working with Nora and her husband Al for our engagement session and our wedding. They really captured the moment and were very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. She even gave us wallet size pictures to pass out to our family which I wasn't expecting. She really went above and beyond adding those finishing touches. They really had our best interest at heart. I am pleased with the end result!

English · Married on 04/01/2017

I can’t believe a year has gone by since our wedding and there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t still enjoy my wedding photos. We had a beautiful day aboard The Spirit dinner boat out of Charleston. From beginning to end, Leanor captured every precious moment. She actually arrived early and even began snapping away before we boarded our ship.
    Leanor was easy to work with, she was prompt in our communication and very professional. That meant a lot to me since I live 3 hours from our venue and I only knew this person from online. I trusted her to be there and to give us great pictures.......and, she did. I have to say I was really SURPRISED when our flash drive arrived. I’m not gonna spoil it for you and tell you what she did but I can say it was an added bonus that I still appreciate today. I can’t say thank you enough!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Photography by Leanor 12

Veronica · Married on 04/24/2016

Leanor is an amazing photographer. She is very professional and prompt. She really cares about the quality of her work and has an eye for creativity. Her work speaks for itself literally!! Needless to say it was a great experience for my family! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Carolyn · Married on 06/08/2019

3.0

Engagement Photos

Leanor did our engagement photos and will do our wedding as well. Her prices can’t be beat.

Sent on 01/26/2019