Photography By Jake Reviews

8 | Scottsdale, AZ

8 Reviews for Photography By Jake

• sabrina

sabrina · Married on 11/11/2019

Jake was amazing from booking to close!

Jake was on top of his game! Great at maintaining a large bridal part and stayed always in motion, never missing a shot!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Gina · Married on 11/01/2018

You won’t be disappointed!

I would highly suggest booking with Jake. The quality of his pictures and the price I paid made it so worth it. He knew how to take the right pictures and got everything I could have ever dreamed of for my wedding. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2018

Jake was so wonderful to work with! He responded quickly to our messages and was so flexible and reliant. Every request we had, he sought out to fulfill and you can truly tell that this is his passion. Of all the people I've been working with, he's made wedding planning an especially wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Personal and totally on the ball!

Jake perfectly tailored our photos and experience to be uniquely ours and keep everyone moving an organized so we could get to the reception. Thank you! Our phots are breathtaking!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lacy · Married on 07/07/2018

I loved Jake!! He was so fun to work with and really captured the essence of our special day! We also received some our special moments just hours after the wedding!! Love Jake and will definitely be reaching out to him soon for pictures of our newest addition!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/17/2018

Jake was a wonderful wedding photographer. The price was reasonable but the product and service we received were above and beyond what we could ever expect. Jake was personable, he was able to direct us into posing even without us having any experience modeling, and was able to wrangle our families and getting all the photos we wanted. He took into account the photo style we wanted for our portraits and made sure to ask if we had any specific photos we wanted to take. Even without a second photographer at our wedding he was able to capture every single big moment. He delivered us our sneak peek photos within one day and our full, 900+ photo wedding album within 2 weeks. This is unheard of for any photographer I've ever seen, especially wedding photography. What I liked most about Jake though was that you could really tell that wedding photography is his passion. He made us look so wonderful in the photos and honestly I could not recommend him enough. Everyone has been raving about how awesome our pictures are. I hope you consider Jake as your photographer because you will not regret it! I have no complaints AT ALL!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Heather · Married on 04/29/2018

I couldn't be happier with having Jake as our wedding photographer!! He was very accommodating, friendly, and quick to respond whether it was email or text. As a crazy-busy bride I was not very organized- and Jake still made everything work so well and was patient. Also, I had sneak-peek images after only 3 hours of my wedding finishing! (I'm sure this kind of turn around can vary but I was lucky!) I was able to look at the images on my phone during the long drive home... and I am SO happy with the quality and look of the images. I wanted high quality images of all the family I never get to see, on this special day, and he totally captured it.

The images were easy to download to my phone, and on my computer, via the special link he sends. They are the high-quality .jpegs without watermark so I could quickly use the images on social media or make prints for the out of state family to take back with them. The least I can do is leave a review. So impressed, thank you so much Jake!

Sent on 05/04/2018

James · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Jake Thompson! We hired him for our wedding rehearsal, wedding, and post-wedding signing of certificate. Jake did an absolutely amazing job at each event! We hired two photographers for our wedding and Jake's pictures came out far better than the other's did. He was professional, friendly, funny, and spot on with everything we wanted. Jake was personable with the guests but also knew when to keep distance. We couldn't be happier! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect and for capturing it so beautifully!

Sent on 11/14/2017