29 Reviews for Photography by Jacquelynn

Prints (2)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

J Buck,
I had to really think about what to say. Trying to put in words how these amazing pictures you took changed my life has shown do be very difficult. Yes I, Jonathan Spurr, was at a loss for words.

I already knew I was a lucky man, but seeing us in these pictures. Seeing how we look at each other and how much we love and need each other, it has changed my life. I had no idea how Rachel looked at me, how she smiles, laughed, and just is goofy when she is with me. Now I do!

I have my favorite pictures of us on my phone home page. I look at them all the time, multiple times an hour. It always makes my day better and makes me smile. Looking at these pictures makes me emotional, talking about them, even typing this to you makes me misty eyed.

I often think there is no way I could possibly love Rachel more than I do. Then something simple, like amazing pictures taken by you completely change my world. I see my world from the outside. I got to see my world as you see it.

Neither Rachel or myself believed that anyone on this planet could get done in picture what you did. These are the best pictures of me that have ever been taken. You are the first person in 42 years that was able to capture me.

Thank you for giving me a peak at what everyone else sees when they look at us. You truly helped me love my beautiful bride even more than I already do.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/6/17, 1 Review

Important notes:
We have beautiful images from our engagement session.
Our wedding photos are phenomenal.
She was considerate and respectful of requests.
She provided advice and feedback during the planning process to help the day go perfectly.
On the wedding day, she was prompt and professional.
Our images were ready within the time frame promised.
She is incredibly patient as you make decisions.

As a P.S. She was also very discrete in helping me with a photography gift for my husband for our wedding day! It left him speechless!

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn was one of the best investments of our wedding. After meeting at her studio the first time we instantly knew she was different. She is personable, honest, direct, and has such a distinct and gorgeous photography style. She was easy to work with and responsive leading up to the wedding which was phenomenal. She was so easygoing and flexible considering this was a destination wedding for us and had no problem making the trip from Tucson to San Diego for us. We thank you forever for capturing our day in such a way that no one else could have. You are the best! Xo, Kelly and Derrick

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn was a fantastic photographer and is absolutely someone I would recommend for wedding, engagement, and boudoir photography. Not only did she deliver fantastic images, but was also an invisible hand in helping me to plan the order of events for our wedding (I was bit of a distracted bride)! Jacquelynn works well with other wedding vendors and has established relationships with many in the area - it goes a long way when your wedding vendors have great chemistry! I'm in love with our images and can't thank Jacquelynn enough!

Profile Picture AnaMarie, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We would book Jacqui over and over, and we have. We love that from the get go we have had amazing chemistry. We did a couples shoot and just had such a good time collaborating ideas. It was a no brainer for Matt and I to book her again for our wedding. The photos were even better then the first time. We loved how she just allowed us to be ourselves, and let us do some extraordinary things. Pictures were the most important part of our wedding for us, and Jacqui delivered show stoppers. We are over the moon about how it all turned out. And can't wait to work again together in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn is an AMAZING wedding photographer. She took the most amazing photos and even dealt professionally with difficult members of my wedding. I can't recommend her highly enough!!! If you are getting married or having any other photography needs in Tucson you MUST hire Jacquelynn. She will elevate you wedding to a higher level and make you look and feel more beautiful than you ever have in your life!

Profile Picture Mieke, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

I am so happy that we booked Jacquelynn Buck as our wedding photographer. She was able to capture our vision for our wedding and she produced some amazing work. I would use her again and again!

Profile Picture Adriana , 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn is AMAZING! She is THE best photographer. The quality of service you'll receive is unparalleled and completely unexpected! She goes above and beyond her photographer duties to make sure your wedding is as smooth as possible and captured perfectly! She is always quick to respond via email or phone to questions or advice being sought! I cannot imagine our wedding day without Jacquelynn!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seriously, absolutely BEST photographer that we worked with. Working with Jacquelynn Buck was one of the Best decisions that me and my husband Armando Lopez made during this whole wedding process. She was amazing and calm even when things didn't go as planned. From our engagement session, to the rehearsal, when we were getting ready for the wedding, the wedding ceremony, after the wedding ceremony, and during the reception. She really took charge got people in place and in order. She brought a smile to peoples faces even when they didn't want to smile LOL! I loved her "don't move, don't move... I say that a lot don't I." Anyone who asked her to take pictures she did it. She never complained about anything. One of the Best things about her was she really listened to suggestion about different places to take pictures. She listen to the things we wanted. She was like "let's try it and see how it works" or "that's a great idea good job." It wasn't always just her way. She made you think and get involved because like she told me this is your wedding and you deserve to have what you want. Your a great woman Jacquelynn Buck! You have a great gift and I'm glad you use it! A true blessing at our wedding... thank you for putting my mind at ease and helping get ride of some of my stress! Thank you for everything! I can never tell you thank you! Enough for all you did for us!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn was an absolutely amazing photographer! She was so incredibly patient with us and our anxiety about the big day. She was a great joy to be around, always super professional and responsive. We feel so fortunate to have had her for our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Pita, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn Buck was absolutely amazing as our photographer. She was professional and friendly, and worked extremely hard for our wedding to get the best pictures. Her work is absolutely beautiful, and I am so glad I had her to document our special day!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I met Jackquelynn through a professional networking group and I am so glad that I did! She was running a special in the summer for a budior photo shoot so I booked that so that I could give the pictures as a gift to my soon to be husband. She did an awesome job! And my husband definitely appreciated the pictures.
I had planned on using a different photographer for my wedding since Jacquelynn was a bit out of my budget. However, my other photographer sort of waffled on me, Jacquelynn had a cancellation and she had done such a great job on my budior photos I thought why not! I was not disappointed. The pictures were very romantic, thoughtful and definitely professional. She knows what she's doing. I also realized that you get what you pay for. So I would have saved money using someone else, but the quality of the photographs makes a huge difference. Book her for your wedding or budior today!

Profile Picture User3598000, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn went above and beyond on our wedding day! She can effortlessly roll with the unexpected and still deliver a professional and quality product.

Profile Picture User4650418, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn Buck did a beautiful job on our big day! We will be able to remember all of the important moments, big and small, due to her attention to detail. She was kind, professional, and bent over backwards to make everything perfect. I tend to be forgetful, but she kept me on track by sending reminder emails and setting appointments for us to meet. Jacquelynn was laid back and flexible with my schedule and needs, which I really appreciated. Her wedding packages are fair and I love everything she offers in them. I would highly recommend Jacquelynn Buck Photography to brides and anyone who needs an important event photographed. She is a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User4717207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I use Jacquelynn for EVERYTHING. We used her for our engagement, wedding, boudoir, maternity, new born, family photos, one year photos...you get the picture. I LOVE HER! She is by far the BEST photographer I have ever seen/used witness, and I promise I am not exaggerating. When we got married we wanted to make sure we had good photos, because that is what you have in 20-30 years along with memories. So we used a HUGE chunk of our budget on Jacquelyn for photography, granted we got one of her price-ier options, and I could not have been happier. The photos came out amazing. We kind of just told her to do whatever she thought would be good, since she is the professional, and I am glad we did. We generally do this on all of our photo sessions too...she has picked out our clothes, told the make up person how to do the make up, picked locations and themes, and it has all come out better than I could have ever imagined. I will never use another photographer, Jacquelynn is just that professional and worth it. If you're looking for a photographer for your wedding, or any occation...you have found one, sign up now.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jacquelynn was everything I could want in a photographer and more! Her creativeness is limitless, and every photo from our engagement to our wedding photos were stunning. We have gotten so many compliments on all of them, and working with her was extremely fun, special and effortless. I would highly recommend Jacquelynn to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn's strive for quality, professional demeanor, and attention to detail will be instantly recognized within moments of working with her. Though there are many things to worry about on your wedding day, with Jacquelynn by your side and a camera in hand, photography will be the last thing to make that list. She will help you plan, strategize, and organize your wedding with the explicit intent of capturing those special moments on film so that you may look back on them fondly, and cherish them as much in the years to come as you did at the time they were experienced. If a picture is worth a thousand words, the result of working with Jacquelynn will be a novel dedicated to detailing the tale of your union.

Profile Picture James, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn went above and beyond as our wedding photographer. In the months leading up to our special day, she was readily available and communicated openly with us about her ideas and suggestions for the day. She offered her expertise about wedding day time frames and helped to prepare a loose schedule for the day’s events, all the while remaining flexible and open to our suggestions as well. Once Jacquelynn arrived in town for our event, she personally visited several of the locations that we had hoped to use for our bridal party portraits. Jacquelynn provided input about each of the possible sites and took sample photos to show us what each of the settings had to offer. During formal portraits, Jacquelynn was able to provide directives and keep the bridal party organized while still maintaining a relaxed and fun environment. Many of our bridal party friends commented about what a great time they had during the photo sessions and several added that they wished that their own wedding photographers had possessed the same style as Jacquelynn. We also greatly appreciated Jacquelynn's ability to think outside of the box and capture our individual personalities in our wedding day photos. Her creative approach resulted in a variety of truly beautiful and unique portraits that we will treasure for years to come.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Me and my wife had a great experience working with Jacquelynn. She is the best photographer that I have ever worked with, and I am not exaggerating!! She was so professional, a joy to work with, and the pictures were amazing. I would highly recommend Jacquelynn to anyone who is looking for a photographer. I promise you will not regret using her!!

Profile Picture Lawson, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The creativeness, vision, and energy Jacquelynn gives is beyond anything I have seen before! Not only was I excited for her to my wedding photographer I look forward to future sessions.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was very pleased with Jacquelynn's work!!! I love her ideas and how they incorporate a vintage edge as well as her way of being instantaneously creative. Our pictures turned out beautifully and Jacquelynn gave it her all in order to capture every moment of our special day in that when you view our book it takes you there as if you are there reliving that day. Everyone that has viewed our album was in awe of the quality and expertise of Jacquelynn's work, and most viewers even commented on it being some of the best work they have ever seen. Thanks Jacquelynn for giving us something in view to cherish for the rest of our lives!! Thanks to you, our story begins in a picture, but will last forever!

Profile Picture Hollie, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn is simply amazing!!! She photographed both my engagement session and wedding. For our engagement session she came to my house and photographed everything from a high end "black and white" shoot with a grand piano and parlor to rustic pastures with grazing horses. She covered our wedding from behind the scenes getting ready until our grand exit. All I can say is that every photo Jacquelynn took was beautiful, unique, and people are still complimenting them!

Profile Picture User3467993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn Buck is an amazing photographer. She is wonderful to work with, and she goes above and beyond to make sure that your photos are exactly what you want no matter the setting. She is truely talented, and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Jackie was absolutely wonderful. We got married in New York the weekend after Hurricane Sandy had hit; which threw a giant wrench into our plans. Two days before the wedding we had to find a new venue, and change the time of the reception, which changed the schedule for the entire day. Without Jackie's input, I don't think our big day would have gone as smoothly as it did. She was still able to fly into New York; and then helped me set up an entirely different schedule than the one we had planned for months.
She is very well organized, creative, fun to work with and professional. I would recommend her services to anyone. We've had dozens of people comment on how beautiful our pictures are. Jackie is a pleasure to work with and her end results are stunning. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jacquelynn recently photographed my wedding. she was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so patient through all the chaos and so detail oriented to make sure our pictures were the best they could be. And to say they were great is a HUGE understatement. She had no problem letting me know if my smile or hair was doing something funny (in a good way), so that I would be happy with my appearance. She felt like a friend by the end of our journey and we could not be happier with our wedding photos. She is DEFINATELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!!

Profile Picture brittany, 9/1/12, 1 Review