Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC Reviews

42 | Easton, PA

42 Reviews for Photography By Ed Krisiak LLC

Gloria · Married on 10/25/2014

Ed and Mary were wonderful! They were very professional and easy to work with during the planning stages and the day of the wedding. They listened to what we wanted and in addition, offered their insight into what they felt would make great pictures. I just can't say enough about them. I would, without reservation, highly recommend them to anyone

Sent on 11/13/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/13/2014

Ed and Mary were very nice to work with and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Christina · Married on 09/06/2014

Ed and Mary were so accommodating and professional. It was a pleasure to work with them. We had a number of mishaps on our wedding day from other vendors, but they were amazing and the pictures were perfect. They took so many pictures and they even gave us a sweet and thoughtful gift afterward :) We would highly recommend them, and we will be calling then to take family portraits in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Christina · Married on 08/16/2014

Ed and Mary are wonderful. They are very professional, timely and take amazing photographs. They are also very personable, flexible and knowledgeable. Having 2 photographers ensures that you get all of the important moments! We were absolutely thrilled with the results and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/01/2014

L · Married on 06/06/2014

Steel City Photography is the best! They are so sweet and so easy to work with every step of the way from engagement to the very last minute of the wedding day. They not only did I trust them with the most important pictures of my life, but so did my sister and neither one of us could ask for a better experience, amazing and creating picture, or a better relationship with the photographers. And to add to the greatness they were VERY affordable! GREAT PICTURES + GREAT PEOPLE + AFFORDABLE = AN AMAZING AND ELATED WEDDING EXPERIENCE :) I recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jaime · Married on 04/26/2014

FABULOUS FABULOUS PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! Very very reasonably priced. Him and his wife are great, friendly people who take amazing and beautiful photos.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Dana · Married on 10/04/2013

This husband and wife business was absolutely professional, but warm and friendly to work with! My husband and I felt comfortable with them at the start and they were extremely responsive and flexible with scheduling. The price was completely affordable considering many photographers wanted over $1000 (all in all I spent $900) and I would only get 1 photographer. With Ed and Mary we got 2 professional photographers with an eye for beauty and the ability to capture it. They even took pictures of the bridal party when they ran through town into the public fountain! As promised, my DVD was ready and sent to me within 7 days along with an unexpected slideshow including music from my wedding (it's like Mary knew exactly which songs I loved most) and video! That was a wonderful and amazing surprise! They were unobtrusive but captured moments people didn't even know they were living! I can't say enough good things about these two!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2013

We hired Ed and Mary for our small, intimate wedding at the Mohawk House Restaurant in Sparta, NJ, and I was very happy with my decision!! The mood of the wedding was a "relaxed dinner party", and I asked Ed and Mary to take all of the posed pics before the ceremony and to blend in, take only candid shots and not be intrusive for the rest of the day. Ed and Mary did just that! They worked hard to take a list of posed pics an hour before the ceremony, yet never made me feel they were rushing the process or compromising the quality of their photos based on a time restraint. Their vision of where to take the posed pics was perfect and the scenery provided a beautiful canvas for our pics. Their candid shot really captured the story and mood of the day. Again, pleased with Mary and Ed!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lina R. · Married on 08/29/2013

Ed and his wife are very talented and professional. They both handled my wedding with the upmost care and professionalism. My wedding album pictures can out spectacular and I get so many compliments on my wedding album. Everything came out exactly what I had always envisioned I recommend them highly!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Angele · Married on 08/17/2013

Were very accommodating and we were very happy with the quality of our pictures. Reasonably priced too, we were very satisfied.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2013

Extremely genuine, sincere, creative and talented photographers who are very dedicated to their work and providing customer satisfaction. Flexible and open to client suggestions, punctual for all events, excellent with turn around time for proofs and all contact in general. My husband and I used their services for our two days of dual wedding ceremonies, reception, as well as a post-bridal shoot. Special moments were all caught, high quality images, well priced and to boot Ed and Mary are a true pleasure to work with. We highly recommend!

Sent on 01/26/2014
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 08/18/2012

Ed and Mary thank you SO MUCH for capturing our wedding day!! They know what they're doing and work great together putting themselves at opposite ends of the room to catch what turned out to be some really amazing photographs. They were patient, knowledgeable and most of all creative making sure to include all of our little details. Our ceremony and reception site was right in the city so the front wasn't much to look at during the day but Ed's great eye made our diamond in the ruff shine during our evening wedding!! From the wedding party dressing to the end of the reception- their pictures captured all of the love and positive energy of the day and bring back some of the best of memories. All for a great price!! Check out his website and see for yourself!!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Anna · Married on 06/30/2012

Ed and Mary Krisiak (Steel City Photography) were my photographers for my wedding ceremony and reception on June 30th, 2012. They EXCEEDED my expectations in every way and I couldn't be happier to have found them! Every time I thought to open my mouth and ask that someone capture a shot for me, I turned around and they already had a camera up! They were everywhere that I wanted them to be, and even took turns snapping photos of each guest with us during the reception!! They truly went above and beyond for us on our wedding day, and I would recommend their service to anyone that wants gorgeous photos at an unbeatable price! They were by far the most professional people at my wedding out of the DJ, officiant, 2 different places for linen and chair rentals, cake baker, hairstylist, and the manager for the venue where we were married. Thanks so much to you both!! I'll be sure to keep your info for any upcoming events :)

Sent on 07/09/2012

Great pictures and quality. Both Ed and his wife were very sweet and professional and made my special day even more special. Everytime I look back at my photos I am so happy and pleased with the outcome. I have gotten so many compliments on them. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Ashlee · Married on 05/23/2015

First and foremost, Ed and Mary were extremely nice people and were extremely considerate to mine and my husband's needs for our pictures. Our pictures turned out to be beautiful. What I liked the most about them was, since I was on INSTAGRAM, and they have an account on instagram, I was able to share ideas for our photos with them to get an idea of what we wanted. The pricing was extremely reasonable and they were flexible with anything we wanted to do. The slideshow/video that they created was perfectly put together. I was recommended by a friend to have them as photographers, and I would surely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Corinne · Married on 05/04/2013

Overall we really enjoyed Ed and Mary. They were extremely flexible with us and created a package exactly to our liking. We were crunched for time throughout the day so it made things more difficult for them, but overall they took some beautiful shots. We received our pictures back very quickly. A lot faster than we thought. Our discs were sent in beautiful packaging that we will keep forever. One of the most important things to me was that Ed and Mary gave a disc of all of the images. It was included in the package which you can't get from many photographers. As a graphic designer I appreciate the generosity and will edit photos if I see fit with no worries.

Sent on 05/21/2013

We were pleased with our decision to hire Ed and Mary as wedding photographers. We had a short engagement, and they were flexible in meeting with us and making the best of the short timeframe. They showed us many samples of their work which we were pleased with. They scoped out all of the locations we wanted to have pictures before and after the ceremony and reception, which turned out to be helpful. On the day of the wedding, they were able to suggest a new location for wedding party portraits on short notice, and picked out a great place for sunset photos. During the reception, they seemed to stay in the background but we still ended up with tons of candid photos. In addition to a disc with our photos, they made a slideshow for us that we were really impressed with. Ed and Mary were great people to work with, and a terrific value for the quality.

Sent on 06/22/2013