Photography by Belinda Philleo Reviews

15 Reviews for Photography by Belinda Philleo

• David Naomi

David Naomi · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional

Both my husband and I are very blessed that we chose Belinda to be our wedding photographer. In addition to that, my mother is also very pleased to work with Belinda on our wedding day. Initially, I did not include photos while the bride and bridal party do makeup and prep. But my mother requested that we do it just a few days before the wedding day. I called Belinda and she gladly helped with adjusting the schedule for the wedding day to include bridal party makeup and prep photos as well. My mother has been praising Belinda since she met her on our wedding day and whenever she looks at our wedding album. Belinda is very sweet and extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. She made a timeline for us and even helped us out with some event planning. Belinda always made sure that she knows exactly what the bride and groom wants for their special day. She made me felt so relaxed and not worried about things while leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day itself. Belinda communicates very well with us throughout the planning process. We were able to reach Belinda anytime we had any questions or plan changes. We also did engagement session with her and it was a wonderful experience l. I remembered that she cheered me up that day since my wedding makeup trial session did not go well that same day. I was able to smile and felt really happy while taking engagement pictures. Belinda can make you laugh out loud while taking pictures as well. And the wedding pictures came out very beautiful and to very much of our liking. We are so very glad that we chose Belinda to capture our special memories. We now recommend Belinda to every couples that we know who are engaged. We will continue to recommend Belinda to everyone. She is the best we found after making many appointments with different photographers for our wedding. Belinda is also on time always whenever we meet up for a consultation or photo viewing. Both my husband and I are grateful forever towards Belinda for such pleasant experience taking pictures with her and helping us capture wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Randall · Married on 04/28/2018

Belinda is very good and she has great ideas on where to take pictures and where to take pictures. She will even help you with time line if you don’t have a wedding planner. She is the best hands down.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/27/2018

We saw Belinda's work for the first time on Instagram and we loved her style and emailed her to learn more. From the beginning, Belinda was prompt, pleasant, detailed, patient with all of our questions, and extremely professional. What sold us on booking her was her confident and flexible personality. I think this is needed in a photographer on such a busy day as a wedding. There's a lot going on and working with so many people, and she was great at making sure we kept on schedule. Any other questions we had outside of photography, she was always willing to provide us with resources that helped with our wedding planning. We loved that she checked in with us several times to see how we were doing as our day approached. She did a great job of breaking down our day ahead of time, which made us feel more comfortable about how our day was going to flow. On our wedding day, she was very pleasant and patient the entire day! She collaborated well with our videographers, which was also a big plus for us. Almost immediately, she shared sneak peeks, which was exciting as we waited for our pictures. She had our photos ready in less than 3 weeks, which is exceptionally fast and we were beyond amazed by the final product! We loved that she was able to capture the entire day in such a way that we felt we were reliving it all over again. The way she captured certain details is absolutely beautiful. We even loved the way she captured great pictures of our guests as they enjoyed themselves. We've already received so many compliments on our wedding photos. Belinda honestly goes above and beyond to provide the best service and create a seamless working relationship with her clients. We have really felt taken care of every step of the way. We truly have beautiful photos that will help us reminisce about our day over and over again.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Stacie · Married on 01/28/2017

Pictures last forever! When you are looking for a wedding photographer, be sure you really like them both professionally and personally. They are going to be spending time with both of you on one of your most important and intimate days of your life and believe me, you want them to feel like they are part of the family. Get to know them, interview them, ask for referrals, look at their work and make sure it speaks to your style and what you are looking for. We did exactly these things and we are beyond thrilled we met and hired Belinda Philleo! She's an amazing photographer and truly loves what she does. She captured all the emotions we were feeling on our big day and she did it with grace, ease and a smile on her face. She and her team were professional with us and all of our guests. They had stealth like movements in and around our venue without interrupting the flow of the day. The result of their work is the narration of our beautiful, romantic and happy love story told through the most amazing photos. We are beyond thrilled with Belinda and we highly recommend her for your big day! Let her capture your love story, it's a story worth telling!

Sent on 04/30/2017

v · Married on 08/05/2016

Belinda is an AMAZING photographer. Everything ran smoothly, and the pictures came out AMAZINGLY! Everyone should pick her for their events!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Cayce · Married on 03/26/2016

My fiance and I had a wonderful time working with Belinda on our engagement photos. She is professional and creative. Allowing us to relax and be ourselves but also providing tips to make the shot better. I definitely didn't feel over directed and the pictures were proof of that! Beautiful colors and natural poses. She was very considerate and accommodating, offering a care package of water and snacks during our beach session and tasty cupcakes during our viewing session. We never had a problem contacting her and she was always willing to work around our schedule. I have received so many wonderful comments about her work. She really has an eye for capturing moments. We loved working with her and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jasmine · Married on 11/21/2015

I loved working with Belinda she loves what she does and makes the wedding experience less stressful. She is talented and every picture is simply gorgeous. Communication is awesome replies to every email quickly and answers every question. Very organized with an efficient team on hand, (cause who wants a disorganized photographer on their most stressful day of their life right?) She also got thru my big family pictures with ease and stuck to our timeline which was important for us. (we had extra time for more pictures and to relax for a bit. ) I got my album and my canvas and honestly when I look at them I want to relive that day ALL OVER AGAIN! Well worth the investment !

Sent on 06/08/2016

Veronica · Married on 08/22/2015

I am so happy to have had Belinda photograph our big day. From the moment we met for our initial consultation, I knew she would not disappoint. We ended up booking a package deal that included an engagement session as well as eight hours of coverage on the wedding day and I am so happy we did. Our engagement session was a wonderful way to get comfortable in front of the camera and Belinda was so helpful. The pictures turned out AMAZING and I am so happy to have professional photos of us (separate from our wedding day) that we can display in our home. After our engagement session, Belinda was in contact with us regularly to finalize our wedding details. She even came with us to our venue in order to do a walk through, help us make a timeline and locate spots we may want to utilize for our couple and group shots. The wedding day came and she was so professional and prompt. She made an effort to check in with us as the day went on to make sure we were happy with everything and ensured us we would be happy with the results and we were beyond happy with her work. She was so accommodating with us, always making sure we were satisfied and made every effort to go above and beyond. We are forever grateful for the hundreds of beautiful photos we have to relive our big day, and are so grateful she was able to capture every moment of our day.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Roy · Married on 05/16/2015

Belinda was amazing. Her explanation of the process matched exactly to how things were executed. She is easy to work with and fun to be around. Her style is great and her work ethic is tireless. She brings value to the services she provides by being professional and making great artistic choices. Belinda also adds value with her branding and her business is run well. Thanks to Belinda, photography was something that we didn't have to worry about as we went through the process of planning a wedding and actually getting married. Thanks, Belinda!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Lorena · Married on 05/16/2015

As a bride finding the perfect photographer for out wedding meant the world to me because pictures last a lifetime. I had an idea of the type of photography I wanted for our wedding and after looking and speaking with many photographers I was disappointed when many of them could not meet our expectations. When I looked at Belinda's website I immediately fell in love with her style and instantly felt a connection with her. She was very responsive from the first time I made contact with her and went out of her way to meet our expectations. With Belinda as your wedding photographer you will have the best day and you will love your wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Emisabel · Married on 03/07/2015

While shopping around for our wedding photographer we were recommended to check out Belinda Philleo, I looked at her photos and decided to give her a call, from the moment she started speaking and describing her packages and all that she does i knew i wanted to book her!! She is very professional and worked very well with us! We don't consider ourselves to be very photogenic but she made us feel very comfortable and made us laugh and feel like we were just being ourselves, and that's exactly what was portrayed in the photos, for both the engagement and wedding, we didn't look stiff or awkward, they were beyond beautiful! and amazing! and the experience was enjoyable and fun! she goes above and beyond with her premier sessions and you can see how invested she is in giving her clients quality work. she had all the photos ready in a timely manner and in the months leading to the wedding had very good advice and suggestions and kept everyone moving the day of the wedding so that we could stay on target with our timeline.
    In summery:
    Belinda is very professional
    Her work is very professional (amazing photography skills)
    Her products are very professional (Photo books, canvases, USB)
    Her prices are very reasonable (she is a professional)
    I would book her again in a heart beat and i recommend her hands down!
    if you working on a budget she has payment plans and like i said she is worth every penny you spend on her! Your pictures are forever, and she is going to make sure that you love them forever!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Belinda was fun and professional! She also listened to what we wanted and made it happen!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kamrin · Married on 09/28/2013

Belinda was AMAZING! She kept us on time, was there as a coordinator and was like my personal assistant for the day! If I wanted water she gave me hers, if I was hot she went out of her way to do what she could to help. I talk about her to all my friends and anyone who asks about photos! She is a STEAL for the price! If I could give a 20 out of 10 I would!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Nadine · Married on 01/19/2013

Belinda helped make our day memorable and sentimental, just how it should be. She arrived early, was prepared, asked all the right questions and even some things I didn't think of, she already considered :) She is professional, friendly, thoughtful, and most importantly, highly attentive to not just the bride (me) but the entire wedding party AND our family.

Sent on 06/06/2014

Jocelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

3.5

I really like the quality of our engagement and wedding photos there special memories for a lifetime :)

Sent on 02/16/2018