PhotographerTuscany Reviews

88 | Florence, IT

88 Reviews for PhotographerTuscany

Alexandra R. · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful experience

I had been researching online for an engagement photographer for when my fiancé and I were traveling to Florence. I came across facibeni and loved the photos. From the start Cristiano was amazing. He would respond to my emails in a timely manor and give any and all the information I requested. Booking and setting a time was a seamless process. He was responsive to what we as a couple were hoping for and was flexible to meet the requests. When the time came he had flexible dates so he contacted us and we were able to shoot on the optimal weather day. He also helped up fit in an outfit change to optimize the variety of our photos as well as shoot right before sunset to allow for day and night photos. We had never taken professional photos before so when we met at the start Cristiano was great at putting us at ease. He spent so much time with us to perfect the outcome. He truly went above and beyond for us. We are so happy with the finished product (which he edited and delivered amazingly quick). I recommend his services to any and all!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2019

Beyond Amazing Experience

I emailed a handful of photographers when I started the process of planning my destination wedding and I just knew from the start I had to have Cristiano and Lara be my photographers. They answered every last question I had, practically immediately, had a great relationship with all the vendors I used and could just tell from there work I would love my wedding photos.

When they came the day before to photograph my welcome dinner I could not believe how nice and comfortable they made me and my husband feel. They were so helpful, never got annoyed and always reminded us the correct posture.

Then comes the actual wedding day, I swear Lara made me feel more confident and encouraged me to take a deep breathe when I needed it and at any point to relax.

Everyone of our guests noticed how attentive and professional they were.

Also, we got our sneak peeks back that weekend and I am BLOWN AWAY.

I would never hesitate to hire Cristiano and Lara, they are so genuine, talented and professional. I wish I had another excuse to work with them!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Gabby · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience!! Chris was wonderful at making us feel so comfortable. If you are looking for someone to photograph you while in Italy, he is your guy! Our friends and family are gushing over our engagement photos from Florence.

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING! Would recommend to everyone!!!

Cristiano and Lara were an absolute dream to work with! From the very beginning Cristiano was incredibly responsive and helpful in answering all of my many many questions even go so far as to provide recommendations for other vendors that I ended up working with for my wedding day! Both he and Lara made us feel so comfortable and were great at directing my husband and I as well as our bridal party to make sure we got the best possible photos. I would recommend Facibeni Fotografia to everyone!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 04/27/2019

Picture Perfect

We were referred to Cristiano with Facibeni Fotografia by the host at our wedding venue. We interviewed a couple vendors but after meeting with Cris over skype we knew we had the right guy. He was very thorough and professional throughout the whole process. He is dedicated to giving his clients exactly what they want and he delivers on his commitment. He and his assistant Lara were amazing on the big day, they made the photo sessions fun and captured the candid photos of our guest to ensure nothing was missed. During the prep interview we requested a couple of key photos and he was sure to capture those moments beautifully. We could not be more pleased. We absolutely love the photos of our wedding! We cannot recommend Cris enough to anyone looking for an exceptional photographer.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Mikela · Married on 04/19/2019

Best Photography Experience

My husband and I hired the Facibeni’s to do a shoot for us while we honeymooned in Italy and WOW they did not disappoint. From day one they were extremely responsive and addressed all my concerns. They actually ended up driving us around during the shoot and showing us some of the beautiful views of the Tuscan country side. We just got the pictures back this week (a quicker turn-around than my actual wedding photographer) and the photos are breath taking. I can’t speak highly enough about them!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cooper · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent photos, easy to work with, great responsiveness, and a very nice guy. If you are interested in a photoshoot in Italy, I highly recommend Facibeni Fotografia.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Larissa · Married on 09/12/2018

Best decision for our wedding

We had a super intimate 10-person wedding in Tuscany and hired Cristiano as our photographer. I wasn’t sure we “needed” a photographer since our wedding was low-key, but boy was I wrong. Cristiano works wonders with a camera and he captured moments that I would have never imagined. He truly understands the Tuscan landscape and lighting, and is a master of his craft. He made our little wedding look like a million dollars, and we will cherish those photos forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Ronald · Married on 09/08/2018

Top-notch in all Aspects

We had a great experience with Cristiano for our engagement photos in Tuscany and decided to check if he would be interested in being our wedding photographer in California -- he was. We just got back our wedding photos and couldn't be happier. Amazing quality, very easy to work with (he guided us throughout), and great value to top it off. Highest recommendation from us!

Sent on 11/24/2018

PhotographerTuscany's reply:

Thanks Ronald. I had a great time shooting your wedding in Santa Barbara. Even if I came from abroad you made me feel welcome and part of your beautiful family. I wish to you and Alliice all the best for your life together!

Christine · Married on 07/25/2018

We had an amazing experience with Cristiano!! Picking a photographer for destination photos in another country can be nerve-racking, but he had a gorgeous portfolio and quickly responded to my emails, which gave me immediate comfort. We couldn't be happier with the outcome! He captured the best possible views and angles, and was very patient with my nervousness and fiancé's sprained ankle. Our friends and family are so jealous the amazing book of treasures we brought home from Italy. I wouldn't think twice about referring him and wish we had him available to us in the US for all of our special events.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Laura · Married on 06/27/2018

My partner and I definately made the right choice in choosing Cristiano as our photographer. He was very professional, hard working, friendly, considerate and fun to work with. We cannot wait to get our photos for our wedding day as we know they will look perfect as Cristiano made sure he captured all our memorable moments on our special day and we thank him for that. He came across as a perfectionist.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2018

Chris was very professional and provided great service and pictures for our wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Darlene · Married on 05/10/2018

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE OUR WEDDING PHOTOS!

I spent quite a few months looking through different photographers' work, and even debating whether I wanted to bring one of my favorite US photographers to Florence to capture my wedding day. I'm very particular about my photos! Luckily, I found Facibeni Photography (I think from a Google Search), and loved his work! I didn't just rely on the best photos that he had shared on his website, I actually asked to view a full wedding day album, and he let me view one. The photos were exactly what I was looking for from a photographer. Chris was also very responsive via email, timely, and took time to VideoChat with us a week before our destination wedding. Wedding day came, and he was such a pleasure to work with. He's kind, helpful, and very talented! Things moved smoothly with him as our photographer. We even got our wedding photos back in less than 2 months! I was so happy about the quickness of receiving them, as well as the quality of our photos! I love the establishing shots that he captured of our venue, all the little details, our posed shots, and the precious candid moments that he caught on camera! I shared the photos with all of our guests, and they loved the photos too! If my husband and I make it back to Italy for one of our anniversaries, I will definitely reach out to him again!

Choose Facibeni Fotografia for your special day!

Sent on 06/27/2018

PhotographerTuscany's reply:

Thank you doe all your kind words Darlene! It's been a pleasure!

Natalia · Married on 04/17/2018

What can I say, Cristiano is an absolute dream. Throughout our wedding day Cristiano gave clear instructions on how ross and I were to stand / pose for our photographs with the odd demonstration from himself which made the whole process a breeze. Cristiano made sure we had lots of time with our guests and to be honest I didn’t notice him taking pictures of guests etc.
    The images are breathtaking and he was super quick to get them to us. Cristiano is very friendly and chatty in his emails and responds promptly which is always a bonus.

Sent on 05/20/2018

PhotographerTuscany's reply:

Thank you Natalia. It's been a pleasure! Hope to meet you again soon.

Sam · event on: 01/03/2018

choosing a photographer is not an easy task - especially when it comes to sharing the vision you want for the overall theme of the photo shoot. not only was Cris very open to suggestions, he was also very helpful in coaching us through out the photo shoot.

i am a very shy person, but Cris was such a fantastic photographer that the photos looked like i was having fun! i was nervous for most part , but Cris helped us relax as he told us stories about the locations in Florence where we held the shoot.

There was no wasted time - he knows where the great locations are, and it is amazing how the photos looked like it was only me and partner in the most touristy areas of Florence. He also coached us in the poses we had to do for the shots (he even tells me to fix my hair to make sure it was in the shot, he also told my partner to adjust his socks,etc. ) He makes sure that we looked really good in each shot he took.

Cris was very attentive and enthusiastic in sharing our vision for the engagement shoot. He did not impose iis style, rather, he asked us what we wanted our photos to look like, and he helped us to along the way.

Thank you Cris for our womderful engagement photos.

i would recommend Cris in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Sabrina · Married on 10/05/2017

My husband and I enjoyed working with Cristiano to photograph our Italian destination wedding at Castello di Vincigliata. We just received our pictures and they are truly amazing. We are so happy with them! He captured both candid and formal pictures perfectly, making our album complete. Before the wedding, he was professional to work with and very responsive via Skype and emails. We met in person on our wedding day and he was very warm and personable throughout the day. He also provided us with direction and kept us on schedule, which was helpful as there are many things going on at once. He did a very good job at capturing certain pictures that we asked him to take. There are many pictures where you would think we had 2 photographers, but in fact, it was just him! He was not intrusive, in fact, there are many candid pictures where I do not even remember seeing him take the picture. He recommended our videographers (which we also enjoyed working with) and had a list of other recommended vendors (planners, hair, makeup, flowers and music). He seems to be well known and well regarded with among the other vendors. We are looking forward to sharing our wedding pictures with our family and friends over the holidays!

Cristiano - Thank you again for letting us relive our wedding day through your pictures! Hope our paths cross again some day. We wish you the best, keep doing great things! Grazie Mille!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Carissa · event on: 10/03/2017

Chis was incredible to work with. He was super responsive and communicative in the months leading up to our trip to Italy. On the day of the shoot, he arrived earlier to scout out the location and was readily available to me via text. He took us to all of the spots we requested and was exceptional at directing the shoot. I am SO happy with how the photos turned out....the lighting, the quality, the overall look and feel. I would definitely recommend Chris to any of my friends or family and would love to have another shoot with him in the future.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Sloan · Married on 09/21/2017

Where do I even begin? We had a small wedding in Italy (destination for us, we live in the states) Cristiano did a facetime session with me a few months ahead of time to discuss all the details, was quick to reply to any emails, questions, and concerns, and just had me feeling confident from the start that I had made the right decision in choosing him to be our photographer. On the wedding day he was excellent at giving direction and capturing precious moments. Our pictures are absolutely beautiful, I can't stop staring at them! He truly did an amazing job and I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Hanna · Married on 09/12/2017

We were extremely happy that Cristiano captured our wedding memories. Amazing and talented photographer, thank you once again!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Elly · Married on 09/06/2017

We have just received our photos from Chris and absolutely love each and every photo. Chris was enjoyable to have along side us throughout the day and made the whole process and day stress free! Chris was also kind enough to help reccomend wedding planners when we had been let down. Chris' flexible ensured that we were able to have the amazing photos thar we wanted within our budget by providing a bespoke package based on our requirements. I would definitely reccomend Chris to anyone looking for beautifully professional photographs and if the opportunity arises would love him to take our photographs again.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Amanda · event on: 09/05/2017

Amazing pictures taken for our engagement shoot while in Florence, Italy. Chris was so easy going and made us feel relaxed from the first picture. I'm in love with every single picture!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/01/2017

My wife and I could not recommend Chris more highly after having the pleasure of his services on our wedding day. He was thoroughly professional at all times, his calm and confident presence reassuring us throughout the day without ever feeling like he was intrusive. His warm, friendly approach put us at ease and we felt like he really cared about providing us with exactly the photos we wanted from our day. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Y

Yves · Married on 07/29/2017

Cristiano is a professional photographer who uses every fine detail to make the pictures perfect.
    He's also a very fine person to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Erin · Married on 06/07/2017

Cristiano is professional, easy to work with, and very accommodating. We would recommend him to anyone wanting beautiful wedding photos.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Rupal · Married on 06/02/2017

Cristiano and Lara were fantastic from start to finish. We absolutely loved their style of wedding photography. Communication was great with prompt replies to any query which was useful when having a destination wedding. They also helped to plan the day carefully so as well as having beautiful photographs we were able to spend time with our guests. During the day Cristiano and Lara made me and Stuart feel so at ease and it was an absolute pleasure to have them as our photographers! The photos were delivered promptly, easy to download and were absolutely beautiful! They captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 07/27/2017