Photocraft by Tom Warriner Reviews

27 | Birmingham, AL

27 Reviews for Photocraft by Tom Warriner

27 Photocraft by Tom Warriner Reviews

alma · Married on 05/26/2018

I was looking for someone who would be a good fit for me and my husband. I could that and so much more.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you, Alma. I enjoyed working with you and Adolfo. Best wishes to you for a wonderful life together.

Tammy · Married on 04/17/2018

We were so pleased with Tom & Cindy, they were very helpful & easy to work with. We had a private casual ceremony. They were professional and very easy to work with. We couldn't have been happier! They came highly recommended to us and we would definitely recommend them both. We were also very please with our photo album and pictures.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you, Tammy & Dot. We appreciate your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you both.

CHARLES · Married on 01/04/2018

Tom and Cindy were great. They performed the wedding on short notice and really took some amazing photographs.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. We enjoyed working with you and Candice.

Barbara · Married on 01/04/2018

Cindy and Tom of Photocraft by Tom were prompt, friendly and professional when performing a small family wedding at our home recently. I highly recommend them for any special events which may arise!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We really enjoyed working with you at your beautiful home.

Ashley · Married on 11/12/2017

Cindy was amazing to work with! She listened to everything my wife and I wanted in the service and had great ideas for additions to make our ceremony perfect!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Ashley, Thank you for the great review. It was nice working with you and Felicia. I know you will have a wonderful life together. Cindy

Jason · Married on 05/05/2017

Quick to respond, very professional and excellent quality. Flexible with times and locations ( we had to change day of service). Great price compared to other provider services. Would recommend and use again. 3

Sent on 06/15/2017

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Jason, Thank you for your nice comments. Tom and I enjoyed working with you and Karen. Best wishes to you for a wonderful life together. Cindy

David · Married on 04/22/2017

We needed a wedding officiant with a relatively short deadline. Cindy was very accommodating, provided us with some sample language that we used to craft our own vows and officiated the service in a highly professional manner. We were very pleased with her services.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

David, Thank you for review. I enjoyed working with y'all and wish you the best for your future. Cindy

Laurie · Married on 09/22/2016

They are great with lots of experience!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Laurie, Thank you! We enjoyed working with you and Kathy. Cindy & Tom
  • I

Ilean · Married on 05/05/2016

She was very professional and personal. She did a wonderful job with our ceremony and made our day special.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Ilean, Thank you for your great review. I enjoyed working with you both and know that you will have a wonderful life together. Cindy

Kathryn · Married on 10/09/2015

It's not often you find an officiant and photographer that work well together and happily married to each other. They were very punctual, organized and helpful with wedding pictures. Tom was able to capture the love of the families and the intimacy of the couple. They were very personable and we enjoyed visiting with them at the reception.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We enjoyed working with you and your family. Please tell the newlyweds that we wish for them a long and wonderful life together.

We are a same sex couple who had a small intimate ceremony on the beach. The photographer and officiant were great . I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review. We wish the best for you in your lives together. Cindy & Tom

Jeff · Married on 01/18/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner, with the officiant Cindy Warriner, was a wonderful experience. They were so flexible and wanted us to be happy. The wedding was on 1/18/2015, but the reception wasn't until 4/11/2015. They were there for both! They didn't charge extra for the inconvenience and now we have photos that we can always look at and smile at each other. If you want a professional, call Photocraft or go to www.photocrafttom.com.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you, Jeff and Pittman. We really enjoyed working with you and are very happy for you. Cindy & Tom Warriner

Tom and Cindy were wonderful to work with. They were extremely friendly, professional, and efficient. We only booked them for one hour of photography and they worked hard and efficiently to get in all of the pictures that we wanted and even got some great shots using the sunset. It was so nice to get them as a package deal, as I was planning a destination wedding. They were also very flexible--we left out marriage license in the house we were staying in down the street, and they followed us back there after the ceremony and pictures to sign it and they even filed it at the courthouse for us. I would recommend them individually, but especially as a team.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate it!

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2013

Great people! Awesome to work with. Really enjoyed Tom and Cindy!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Thank you! We enjoyed helping to make your wedding day perfect! Cindy & Tom
  • User3193314 · 2+ years ago

They did a great job for my birthday party!

Amy · Married on 05/12/2012

Both Tom and Cindy were WONDERFUL! Our families were very pleased with the way the pictures and the ceremony came out! I forgot to add something to the ceremony and Cindy had no problem adding it at the last minute. They worked very quickly to get pictures after the ceremony was over because it was getting dark quicker than we expected and we were losing daylight. It was really great having the husband and wife team that worked so well together. Cindy just set us where we needed to be and Tom took a few pictures to make sure we got a good out out of them.

I REALLY love the spiral-bound picture book that we received! I like that every picture is in there and all the pictures came out so great! I thought all the outside pictures would come out dark because there was hardly any light, but Tom's camera worked beautifully! Everything was so hectic that I forgot to get a bunch of pictures we were wanting but thankfully they stayed a little later for us so we could get more pictures in.

I've already recommended Cindy and Tom to a friend of mine that just got engaged and I would certainly recommend them to anybody! They were absolutely wonderful to work with and the prices really couldn't be beat!

Sent on 07/28/2012

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your great review. You were so fun to work with. We still are amazed that you made that beautiful wedding cake yourself. We wish you and Michael the very best for your future together. Tom & Cindy

Kimberly · Married on 05/10/2009

The pictures we received were absolutely beautiful and we had them for viewing within 3 weeks and prints in an album soon after that. Wish we could have looked at all of them but we're happy with what we've got for sure. Can't wait to get the flush mount album...we knew it'll be incredible!

Kristen · Married on 05/09/2009

The pictures recieved were beautiful!! Only complaint, is that i did not get to look through the pictures and pick the best ones that i liked. it was done for me by the photographer!

Krista · event on: 07/15/2017

Tom is a wonderful photographer. For my recent event, Cindy restored and enlarged a 50 year old photo. You would have thought it was just taken. Tom and Cindy are very responsive and helpful. Cindy even made suggestions to help me create just the right photo gift.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you, Krista. Please let us know if you need any other work done. Cindy & Tom

Kathryn · event on: 07/02/2017

This was our second time using Tom and Cindy Warnier, Photocraft, and I must say both cases were absolutely delightful! A positive couple who works very well together and embraces every family member. I would definitely recommend this photographer to all friends and family.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you. You're family is so nice. We really enjoy working with you. Cindy & Tom

Regina · event on: 03/29/2015

We were coming to the Panama City Beach area for Spring Break this year, and I wanted to have some Senior pictures taken of my daughter. There are so many "photographers" in the Panhandle area - how do you decide who to use? I am so thankful we went with Tom. He had the experience and knowledge I was looking for, and was affordable. We worked with Tom, and his wife Cindy, and they were wonderful. We took pictures at a couple of different locations, and my daughter was able to change outfits several times. Tom even took several pictures of her with her boyfriend. We didn't get to have the beautiful, colorful sunset I was hoping for, but we still have some very nice photos. We ordered the Coffee Table Book, and love it. Thank you Tom and Cindy for all your time, patience, and hard work on the book - we appreciate it. I highly recommend Tom Warriner for all your photography needs.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed working with you! Cindy & Tom Warriner

Suzanne · Married on 06/25/2017

Photocraft did superb, professional, and creative work! Cindy and Tom are top notch to work with, and very well versed and prepared. The expense is worth the finished product. No need to look further!
    Suzanne Bernheim
    Chelsea, AL

Sent on 02/27/2018

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it. You are so nice to work with. Cindy

Tom and his wife are very nice and professional. The photographs we received were better than expected (because it was particularly windy that day). I would hire Tom again for my wedding if he lived in Texas. A+ service!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you for your great review, and congratulations on your marriage!

Tom and Cindy were wonderful to work with. They were very efficient in getting great pictures during sunset. Also very flexible and accommodating. (We left our marriage license at the house we were staying in, and they followed us back from the beach to sign it for us.) The pictures were beautiful and finished very quickly for viewing and ordering. It was so nice and easy to get them as a package deal when planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Photocraft by Tom Warriner's reply:

Thank you for your nice review. We enjoyed working with you and wish for a you a wonderful life together.

Judy · Married on 02/25/2012

Tom and Cindy Warriner were very personable and professional people to work with from start to finish. We were very happy with how smoothly the ceremony flowed and the beautiful pictures we were able to view so promptly after our wedding. Thank you both for treasured memories of a beautiful day and a great experience overall.