PhotoBryce Reviews

7 | West Roxbury, MA

7 Reviews for PhotoBryce

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2012

Bryce was one of the best decisions we made regarding our June 16th wedding at the Commander's Mansion. Prior to the wedding he was available for any of our questions and we were put completely at ease by his experience, demeanor and portfolio.

His photography is just so classy! We have seen the slideshow and are so excited for the rest of the photos to come in. EVERYONE I sent the slideshow to gushed about how gorgeous the photography is and how it truly tells the story of the day. They all want to buy copies of their favorites!

Bryce himself is such a pleasure to work with, my husband (!!!) is working with him now on some professional projects. Given the opportunity, we would and have hired Bryce again. It is my pleasure to recommend him to even the most particular brides (ME!!!) without hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2012
  • F

Diane · Married on 06/04/2011

I would 100% recommend Bryce for your wedding! He is an incredible photographer and captures every moment!! He is also such a wonderful person and so easy to work with, he said to forgot he was there and that is exactly what I did. We only got married a couple weeks ago and Bryce sent us a highlights video of his favorites so far and it is unbelievable!! It's like re-living the day all over again, his pictures all tell a story of their own!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2010

Bryce Vickmark is the most talented photo-journalist in Boston. He not only captures all of the emotion and beauty of your wedding day, but he also captures all of those little moments that you miss during your wedding, whether its with children, loved ones or friends. He was incredibly easy to work with and accommodating. My husband didn't want a team of photographers following us around, and Bryce fit right in with our guests -- it was as if he was just another guest with a camera (but, of course, much more talented!). We also did our engagement photos with Bryce, which I highly recommend. He is open to all of your creative back drops (we did ours on the subway!) and his work product is exceptional. Bryce will be photographing all of our major life events going forward.

For those who are interested, our slideshow is here: http://www.brycevickmark.com/slideshow/lisaseth

Sent on 10/26/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2010

One word to describe Bryce Vickmark is AMAZING! The man is an absolute machine, that works his behind off the entire wedding day and produces absolutely amazing work! I found Bryce while looking for a photojournalistic photographer online and after speaking with him and reading reviews I knew I needed him to shoot my wedding. He is professional, kind, creative, and will do whatever it takes to make your day perfect! I would recommend him to anyone! One thing I will say is I know people often get nervous with one photographer, without a second shooter. Bryce is a one man machine, and if that crosses your mind ever (as it did mine) I can tell you from experience that he has it down, and will not miss a beat or a special moment! Thanks Bryce for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2008

My husband is a photographer so picking a wedding photographer was not easy! Bryce passed the test with flying colors. His professionalism and photography are out of this world. He has a great knack for capturing the silly little moments as well as the emotional ones. Candids are his specialty for sure! Every photo is perfect and he's funny and easy to get along with. I recommended him 100%!

Sent on 10/21/2008

caitlin · Married on 07/07/2007

Excellent photographer! I would recommend him to everyone....beautiful photos, great personality, and very professional.

Sent on 08/06/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2007

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Bryce. He was incredibly accommodating, unobtrusive, and took the most amazing photographs!
    We booked him for the entire afternoon and night -- pre-wedding "getting ready," right through until everyone left -- and it was well worth the money. Included in the cost is every single proof online, on cd, and in albums. We ended up with over 1500 pictures, each and every one is phenomenal. We look back on our pictures and are able to relive the best day of our life.
    We're going to hire him to do portraits of our newborn daughter as well. We plan on coming back to Bryce for many years to come! He's simply the best!

Sent on 07/28/2008