Photoboothville Reviews

9 Reviews for Photoboothville

1 User photo

Photoboothville 1

Nicki · Married on 05/25/2019

My friends used photoboothville at their wedding and it was By far my favorite part!! I must have 40 print outs of photos from the wedding and then the company posted all the photos online so you could save and print the large individual photos you liked. Kristin and Richie were very helpful and made it even more fun with suggestions and help trading props. There were so many silly adorable moments captured that I will cherish forever! I cannot recommend enough that you use them for your next event, wether it is a wedding, birthday, office party etc. They are going to be the hit of the party! The price is absolutely incredible considering everything that you get with it and you will understand what I mean as soon as you book them! Don't go with anyone else this is by far the best photo booth company I have ever come accross!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Photoboothville is one of the cutest and best photo booths I have used. Not only were the designs, accessories, and photos AMAZING but the owner was so helpful, fun, and creative!! I loved all my pictures and I can't wait to use them for another event! Thanks so much for making this easy and FABULOUS!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lori · Married on 12/09/2017

I can't say enough for Krystin at Photoboothville!!!! They are amazing and sure made our event so special. Everyone just loved going in there and having pictures taken... she is very easy to work with and is just truly the best. You would not be disappointed if you use them.. highly recommend!!!! BTW it wasn't for a wedding but for a Christmas luncheon... but would highly recommend them for wedding or any event!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Priscilla · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun!! The pictures were so awesome and we loved the wedding props. Krystin and Rich are down to earth people who understand the importance of having a great time. They made it easy to get in and out of the booth and were always there rallying people in for photos. I loved that seeing as I was the bride all over the place. Looking forward to the next event. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/01/2017

Love,love,love the whole experience Photoboothville provided us with! Professional and fun! Great quality pictures and everyone at our wedding couldn’t stop raving about them!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Photoboothville 2

Jenifer · Married on 02/11/2017

Don't even bother looking at other photobooth people. Photoboothville has EVERYTHING! There are so many options to choose from. More than any other company I looked up. They made everything so easy. My guests had WAY too much fun with the entire set up. They have good quality props, equipment, backgrounds, and pictures. They look so good!! And having them up on Facebook is perfect!

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • WaffleBread

Jani · Married on 02/04/2017

Do not hesitate to book Photoboothville for your next event. Krystin was perfect from the beginning to end, always responding quickly and professionally, answering every question I had clearly, and always being kind and friendly. On our wedding day, they arrived on time and set up a beautiful booth with FUN props that our guests enjoyed. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you Krystin! We loved having you at our event!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Having a photo booth at your wedding is so much fun and memorable! All of my guest and of myself and my husband had such a blast. Will always recommend at any event and I will always book them.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Taberah · Married on 08/26/2018

3.0

Really great experience using this company!

Really great experience using this company! We couldn't say no to a photobooth, everyone has a good time. Great props and set up.

Sent on 12/17/2018