Photobomb SF Reviews

5 Reviews for Photobomb SF

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/23/2018

Went Great!

Everything about Photobomb SF went off without a hitch from my (bride) perspective. The sequin backdrops are really nice and the whole setup is pretty sleek, so it doesn't take up too much room. I'm really glad we opted for the photo album. It was great having a physical copy to peruse at the very end of the night.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Rainier · Married on 04/13/2018

Pics were awesome, Jeff was great easy to work with. Plenty of props to choose from. Thanks again Photobomb you are the bomb!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sandra · Married on 07/22/2017

An amazing work, my guest and myself were so happy with the work . Great memories for my wedding . 7.22.17 #SantosWedding

Sent on 08/12/2017

alexis · Married on 07/15/2017

I would used them again and plan too! They came early to set up and made sure to be ready to roll by the time my party started! The worker was very nice also and funny. We hope to see him again also! thank you soo much for making my day so much more memorable!

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • Z

Zack · Married on 05/06/2017

Jeff and the PhotobombSF team was a pleasure to work with. The photo booth was a hit during cocktail hour and the rest of the evening as well. The setup and take down was quick, the props were fun, and the printout picture strips are great. Jeff was very prompt with sending us all of the photo booth pics taken; we received the photos on our honeymoon so that was fun. For the price and quality paired with the responsiveness and communication, you won't find a better deal in the Bay Area. I would highly recommend booking PhotobombSF for your wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2017