Photo Souvenir Punta Cana Reviews

57 | Punta Cana, DO

57 Reviews for Photo Souvenir Punta Cana

Ellinor · Married on 01/04/2014

Beat photographer ever!
    Renauld is so passionated and he really has an eye for photography.
    He sees the best spots and light and make sure you look your very best in all the photos.
    With Renauld you get to feel like a super model for a day.
    Me and my husband for married in Punta cana in January and my friend recommended him. She also hired him for her wedding give years earlier.
    The photos from our wedding day are extremely beautiful.
    Thanks to photo souvenir we have our big day captured forever.
    I would truly recommend the "wild shoot" where you get to take pictures in an authentic Dominican atmosphere with colourful surroundings and amazing dominicans.
    I'm forever thankful to Photo Souvenir for making my wedding unforgettable
    Ella

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • Monkey

DaNeshia · Married on 12/18/2013

I got married in La Romana, Dominican Republic on 12/18/13. I hired Renaud from PhotoSouvenir after reading about his business on many forums. He ended up being the best person for the job. He has been a photographer in Punta Cana for the last 14 years and speaks very good English, French, and I believe Spanish. He is flexible and willing to travel for a small fee.

Prior to the wedding he was very quick to respond to emails about the logistics, pricing, and contracts. He touched base with me prior to my arrival into the country and provided a local number he could be reached at.

He showed up early to look at our venue, take pictures of the bride and groom getting ready, our ceremony, our cocktail hour, and our reception. He even took photographs of our guests, upon request. We also chose to do a trash the dress session.

Renaud captured out day perfectly. His style and ability to work with the natural lighting produced perfection. We have had so many people tell us our pictures are the best pictures they have ever seen. Some have said our pictures look like they should be in a bridal magazine and others say they are so good they thought they were fake. If you are traveling to the Dominican Republic, seriously look into PhotoSouvenir. For the $$$, the whole experience was worth it.

Sent on 01/08/2014

I can not express how happy we are with our entire experience! Not only was the process extremely simple, the professionalism and friendliness was more than expected. Most importantly, our wedding and trash the dress pictures, along with our wedding video were Amazing!!!! We could not have asked for anything more! I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a profession and exceptional experience and product!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Kimberly · Married on 07/16/2013

I am not from the Dominican and was having a destination wedding and honestly was lost as to where I needed to start with my photographer. I happened to find Severine and photo souvenirs on google and went with my gut feeling! I am so glad I did, because not only did she do an awesome job, she truly made my day special... She was so caring and so thoughtful and made things easy because, it's not easy to be in a wedding dress in like 40+ degree weather! The photos came out wonderful and I couldn't have asked for more! If Severine, lived here where I live I would definitely reccomend her and photo souvenirs to all family and friends because, they're just so awesome! Thanks Severine for making my husband and I on our wedding extra special =)

Sent on 04/16/2014

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

Booking Photo Souvenir will be a decision you WILL NOT REGRET!!! I look at my pictures in amazement. Renaud was such a pleasure to work with, so flexible and accommodating. He truly was so great. He kept us on time and on pace with things that we wouldn't have even thought of since we were so caught up with the moment. He captured moments that we didn't even know he had captured. Every picture was like unwrapping a Christmas present. People say that my pictures are a work of art and I completely agree. He captured the happiness, joy and love of the day and incorporated all the special people in our lives. We are so happy we chose him!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Laura · Married on 03/03/2016

I recently hired Renaud to capture family beach photos during our visit at the Westin in Punta Cana. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He was flexible with our ever-changing schedule, he was punctual, energetic, great with the kids and has a fantastic eye for great shots. I never felt rushed and most of all, the photos are AMAZING. I will definitely treasure them forever. Thanks Photo Souvenir! We look forward to next time!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Sam · Married on 10/20/2014

3.0

We asked Renaud and Severine to photograph our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. From the outset, they were easy to communicate with, honest and straightforward. We had concerns about getting a local photographer without having met them or any known anyone who has dealt with them. After researching online and checking out their work, we were optimistic. They exceeded all our expectations!

They were very specific about what to expect, which was a relief because so many other aspects of our wedding seemed to change on the fly. We asked them to photograph our rehearsal dinner, wedding/reception, and we had a TTD session. They were outstanding for all of them. They were extremely friendly and a pleasure to be around. When the partying began they were right there with us to capture all the unforgettable moments. The TTD session was a lot of fun too! We were fortunate to have great weather and Renaud and Severine really knew how to take advantage of it. Thanks so much Renaud and Severine! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to someone else!

Sent on 12/16/2014