Madelyn Gray Photography Reviews

8 | New Orleans, LA

8 Reviews for Madelyn Gray Photography

• Danberly

Danberly · Married on 08/26/2016

Madelyn was so great to work with! Not only are her photos great, but she's very responsive and professional. For a couple trying to plan their wedding from across the country, it was so nice to have someone we could count on and trusted. Always pleasant and enjoyable to work with - we couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our memories!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Edina · Married on 04/10/2016

Madelyn was a joy to work with. She was very responsive to what we wanted and always showed up on time with a great attitude.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Annabelle · Married on 09/05/2015

OUTSTANDING in every way! Madelyn made my guests feel special. She took extra care to call each guest and family member by name. My husband and I were very impressed by Madelyn's creativity and willingness to cover everything and everyone. We give her a 5 star thumbs up! Definitely the photographer to hire-

Sent on 09/15/2015

Michele · Married on 07/11/2015

Madelyn Gray was a true find! Not only did she offer a package suitable for a courthouse wedding, but she surpassed all of our expectations. She was able to elevate our court house vows, capture the beauty of downtown Seattle, and throw in a bit of the unexpected. She masterfully scoped downtown vistas to find one of a kind locations, and she also managed to capture candid moments that will now forever define our day. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Caroline · Married on 11/25/2011

My pictures were one of the best parts of my wedding. I had discussed with Madelyn what I wanted, candids more than set shots, and she truly captured the entire day for me. Things I did not see happening unfolded before my eyes as I looked through my fabulous pics. She was very prompt getting me the photos and I enjoy them still today. Thanks for doing such a great job.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Corinne · Married on 06/04/2011

Madelyn was amazing! We were looking for someone who would really try to understand who we are rather than just do the cookie cutter wedding photos. Of course, we wanted some traditional photos as well, and Madelyn was able to herd my whole family in with a smile. She listened to what we wanted and came through ten fold. I had even mentioned that my mother-in-law was upset that she didnt get specific photos at her daughters wedding several years earlier, and Madelyn made it a point to make sure she took extra photos of my MIL and her kids - very thoughtful. Our pictures came out so amazing and I couldnt have asked for more. We have a big frame of several wedding photos in our entryway and people compliment them all the time!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/13/2010

We really appreciated Madelyn's unobtrusive style which I think comes from her background in photojournalism. Our guests commented later on how they didn’t even notice she was taking pictures during the ceremony and reception - exactly how we wanted it. Her experience in photojournalism was also apparent in the quality of the photos themselves - I love that even the posed photos you took feel natural and candid. And our favorite photos were the ones Madelyn took when my husband and I walked from our ceremony to our reception site - about a mile through the busy commercial district in Georgetown in Washington, DC. We basically forgot she was there, and loved the photos that captured the reactions of people around us, When we looked later at the photos from the ceremony we were amazed at the variety of shots she took even though she was working alone. There are a few photos where somehow Madelyn managed to take a photo of us from the front of the altar at the church, then a moment later from the back of the church, and then from the choir loft, all within about a minute or two.

Overall, Madelyn provided exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests about when and where we wanted photos taken and was very flexible in accommodating us. At the same time she came prepared with pre-scouted locations for photos in case we wanted recommendations. I would absolutely hire Madelyn again for a wedding or for other events.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Madelyn of Gray photography is great because she knows how to make people's authentic experiences shine through in a touching and eye-catching way. With a professionally trained yet totally natural eye for photojournalism, she also has a fun sense of humor and is intuitive with capturing moments that beautifully reveal the essence of your event.

Sent on 10/27/2015