80 Reviews for Photo In A Box

Prints (8)
Enclosed Booth (7)
CD/DVD of Images (6)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Social Media Integration (2)

We used Photo In a Box for our wedding 02.18.18.
I was worried that the photo booth would take people away from the dance floor or look chinsy.
I was 100% wrong and glad that we got it
We got the open booth with the gold shimmery backdrop. Our guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth and made them more excited- no lines. People got excited about the booth and danced more.

We got the album the night of the wedding at the end. It was really fun to look at everyone's photo strips and messages that they left. It was a great guest book!

I high recommend Photo in a Box. Also, the price is right!

Profile Picture Jill, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Photo In A Box for daughters wedding on 11/11/17 and everyone loved it!!! It was run professionally and the quality of the photos were great!!! The most important thing was that our guests had a blast and had a personal keepsake to take home. The photos are hilarious. Thank you! It was so much fun!!!

Profile Picture Jan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

I used Photo In A Box for a Gala I worked on and they were superb! Mike was professional and accommodating, and the photo booth backdrop and accessories were perfect for the occasion. I highly recommend using Photo In A Box for all events.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and Will were amazing and super responsive throughout the entire process. The photo booth was a hit! I’d definitely recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We first used Photo In A Box at our friends' wedding two years ago and had so much fun. I knew immediately once I got engaged that I wanted them back at our wedding. My friends and family had SO much fun thanks to Photo In A Box. We got so many hilarious photos from them. They were super easy to work with before, during, and after the event. You couldn't ask for a better experience.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

I used Photo in a Box at my wedding after attending two other weddings and another event that they'd covered. The service was great and flexible, great photo quality, and fun props that everyone enjoyed. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having Photo in a Box at our wedding! They were super responsive, professional, and a blast to work with. Will was extremely responsive with his emails and making sure that we got exactly what we wanted. Elan was our booth attendant and he was more than a professional, he even let my husband and I get one last photo in before he closed up and presented us with our awesome photo album. We got a lot of compliments from our family and friends on how much fun they had with the booth. We would definitely recommend hiring Photo in a Box if you want to have a fun and professional photo booth at your special event!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I used them but also attended other events that they were at- costs was straightforward, staff was professional, and everyone was so excited to use the photobooth! Great props too for the photos. top notch!

Profile Picture kevin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Photo In A Box for our son's bar mitzvah and could not have been happier! Kids and adults alike loved it. Was so much fun and the scrapbook was an additional bonus! The person at the photo booth was great as well! Looking at all the pictures online now I can really see how much fun everyone had. It added a wonderful element to our party. I will definitely be using Photo In A Box in the future.

Profile Picture sandy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used the photo booth services and it was the hit of our event. Prompt, professional and friendly service. Guest were raving about their experience. Would definitely recommend and will use the service again for our special events.

Profile Picture Bee, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a great experience with photo in a box! They had an affordable price and were very accommodating. They did not have a background that went with our wedding colors so they ended up sending me pictures of fabric so that I could choose a new background. They also created a custom background for the printed photo strips. They provided props, they printed everything out and put it in a book, then sent online copies and they're sending a DVD! And if you provide a meal and let them stop during meal they will stay longer. I highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So many of our wedding guests commented on how much fun they had with the photo booth. We loved the scrapbook that we received at the end of the night. It was fun going through it and seeing everyone's pictures and notes to us. I was also very surprised to receive the online gallery of our photos just one hour after our event. Will and Mike were both super responsive and accommodating. It was very easy working with both of them. I would recommend Photo In A Box for anyone looking for a photo booth!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Mike and Will were the best. I originally booked them because they had good Yelp reviews, good pricing, and prompt email response times. But now, after the wedding, I am recommending them for even more reasons. First of all, the pictures themselves are so awesome!! Very good quality, and Mike customized the photo strip banner based on our wedding theme and requests. Secondly, they were very prompt in getting our online gallery sent to us, and also printed out extra copies of all of the photo booth pictures that my husband and I were in. Finally, they were extremely accomodating regarding set-up and break-down times. I wanted the 3-hour "active/open" window for the photo booth to be 8-11 PM, but I didn't want them to be setting up the booth during cocktail hour (because guests would already be in that room). Mike was happy to set the booth up before the cocktail hour, and then just return to operate it at 8 PM. ALSO, I asked them not to break it down until 11:30 PM, when the guests left, and he had no problem with that either (even though it essentially meant 30 minutes of dead time for them, between the active window ending and breaking the booth down). All in all, I highly recommend Photo In A Box.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

We loved having Photo in a Box at our wedding! They had a good assortment of props, and everyone had a lot of fun. I even had one guest tell me "I usually I dont like those things, but I had a lot of fun!". The scrapbook you get at the end is an extra special touch that we to enjoyed looking at and reading all the great comments from guests!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/6/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth

Mike was responsive, flexible and provided an awesome photo booth with fun props!

Profile Picture User7397043, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Photo in a Box is a pleasure. The team is so responsive, it's amazing. It's so nice when you're doing an event with so many moving parts to get quick and simple answers. They were accommodating with my timing- to ridiculous degrees. (I am ridiculous, not them.) The price is very competitive but you are definitely getting alot for your money with them. My guests had a blast and every single one took a chance to go in, so I have great laughing pictures of everyone. And the staff was so helpful and nice- even when the line was long, the guests were still having fun picking out props etc., so time flew by. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User7370959, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were SO happy and grateful to Will and Photo in a Box! Our wedding guests absolutely loved using the booth! WE had about 3 hours of dancing and having Photo Box really broke this time up and allowed for guest something else fun to do!! The scrap book that was created that we received at the end of the night is so much fun as are all of the notes written by our guest! Will was incredibly easy to work with and extremely responsive in communicating with me! The quality of the booth, props and photos were all perfect! I would recommend highly recommend Photo in a Box to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their event, he was also very reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book them as soon as you can! They are so fantastic, I am betting the "secret" will be out soon and they will be booked far in advance. These guys are awesome! I hired them to provide a photo booth for my daughter's event. They were incredibly responsive by email as we ironed out the details, they let us design the "banner" for the photo strips so it was exactly what my daughter wanted, and the booth was fantastic! Tons of fun props, easy for the guests, and Will was right there the whole time. He kept the props organized, made sure guests knew how it worked, and handed them photo strips on the way out. The best part? At the end he gave my daughter a scrapbook of all the strips -- plus notes that he had asked guests to write as they left the photo booth. Hands down, her favorite memento of a special day.

Profile Picture User7327402, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was an absolute pleasure working with Will and Mike for my wedding reception! Will was very easy to talk to on the phone and accommodating to our requests. The photo booth was a huge hit for all ages seniors to toddlers at the wedding reception and gave everyone a precious souvenir to take home. We got to enjoy all of them as well with the great scrapbook the team created. The props the team brings are so creative and fun for families and my guests couldn't stop raving about it. We loved having Photo in a Box at our reception and would highly recommend it!!

Profile Picture Akhila, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Their photobooth was one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests loved the fun props, and how they could both take photos and record videos. The company even let us bring in some of our own props for our baseball-themed wedding, which we greatly appreciated. If want to make your wedding even more fun and memorable for your guests, definitely go with this vendor!

Profile Picture User5320885, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth

We LOVED working with Photo in a Box! All of our guests had a blast. Will and the team were great to work with, they responded to emails quickly and were very flexible. They used our invitation to create a banner and it was PERFECT! Everyone loved the magnets and my husband and I had a blast looking through the scrapbook that was made from the photo booth pictures. Can't go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I highly recommend this company for any event. They did our wedding recently and they were a delight to work with and made our night go off perfect. Mike did an excellent job and was a pleasure to work with! If we ever have a event where we need a photo booth you can bet we will be going with photo in a box!

Profile Picture Vihar, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo in a Box was such a huge hit at our wedding. Mike was wonderful to work with and was very flexible on his set up time and place. They have a really big selection of fun props. Even when there was a line to get into the booth, Mike kept people moving in and out so no one had to wait a long time. He created a great guest book for us which we had a lot of laughs over, then just as promised, sent us the online link for the pictures the next day. I highly recommend Photo in a box for your photo booth needs at your wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This was an absolute hit at my wedding!
It was so many people there that some didn't realize we had it so when the posts starting showing up on social media, they were disappointed they missed it.
We compared different vendors and this was the BEST value. Love the service and products. I'm still laughing at the pictures. They even assembled a scrapbook of the photos with messages from the guests right there. Awesome service. Highly recommend this!

Profile Picture Shaunte, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews