Photo Essencia Reviews

13 | Beverly Hills, CA

13 Reviews for Photo Essencia

ana · event on 12/01/2012

i love how carmen does photos.... my pictures came out very nice...

Sent on 12/10/2012

Patricia · Married on 10/06/2012

Carmen did an amazing job at our wedding, besides being a wonderful person, she is a very talented detail oriented photographer. We love all our pictures....from detailed shots to our most intamate moments in our special day. It is priceless have her covering your event... You wont be disappointed...

Sent on 10/19/2012

Philippe · event on 10/01/2012

I work in digital media and needed a headshot for an upcoming conference brochure. A friend recommended Photo Essencia, and Carmen, the owner/photographer delivered same on very fast schedule and reasonable budget. Shooting quickly in an outdoor location, Carmen ran the shoot effectively, and helped me determine which of the photos to use.

Sent on 11/17/2012

ADRIANA · Married on 11/12/2011

Fue una experiencia muy buena, tenemos fotografías hermosas, llenas de vida y con detalles hermosos, cuando nos casamos estaba de 7 meses de embarazo entonces mi barriga con Angel Martín dentro fue captada en la mayoría de las fotos, como lo que era: el centro de atención de la fiesta. La luz, los tonos usados permitieron que siempre lucieramos muy bien.
    Las fotos familiares y las que se tomaron con la playa como escenario son muy bonitas, además nos recuerdan una muy bonita sesión en la que compartimos mucho como pareja sin sentirnos invadidos al posar ni caminar cerca del mar.
    De verdad nos pareció un servicio muy bonito y con un trato muy personal que seguramente usaremos cuando haya oportunidad y no dudamos en recomendar.
    Adriana

Sent on 07/27/2012

Kimiko · event on 09/18/2011

We had family portraits taken at the beach and were provided with a full set of digital photographs that were enhanced and retouched to make the photos very professional and high quality. We were very pleased with the portraits!

Sent on 10/29/2012

neema · Married on 09/07/2011

Thank you so much Paola for making our special day so memorable. The pictures were amazing, but even better was how well you appreciated what this day meant to us. You showed up on time, knew what to do, easy to work with and produced very high quality work. I would definitely recommend you for any couple wanting to have cherished memories of there wedding. On behalf of myself and my beautiful wife Matilda, I would like to thank you. We will never forget what you did for us! God bless.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • User2702899 · event on 03/28/2011

We had a family photo shoot to document my daughter and our family at one year old. The photos were thoughtful and stunning.

Sent on 10/09/2012

E · Married on 05/30/2010

We were very happy to have Paola and her wonderful assistant Enrique! From the very beginning, she made sure that everything was done to OUR satisfaction. She is personable, professional, and very knowledgeable. And most importantly, we loved our photographs and the albums she produced. I would highly recommend Paola to anyone in my family. She will become your friend and a trusted wedding advisor!

Sent on 04/15/2012
  • Barbara

barbara · Married on 11/14/2009

Paola was the photographer for my wedding a couple years ago. She captured all of the important moments to make sure we never ever forget that special day. I only wish that we may someday work with her again in the future, maybe even for maternity photos sometime, in the near future. Paola also did our engagement session.

Sent on 04/19/2012
  • marthacsanchez

Martha · Married on 10/10/2009

In mid 2009 my husband and I had the chance to meet Paola. We hit it off the first moment we met and we knew she was the one to capture our moments together.
    Her talent especially became apparent after our Engagement session. One can tell that she knows how to capture the best of her subjects.

At the wedding, we had a great experience by her and also had the chance to be introduced to Carmen. And I have to say, they each have their own style but they compliment each other's work so well that I felt that I got a well rounded set of pictures that I will treasure forever alongside family and future little ones.

What I love about Paola is that she knows how to set-up the perfect pose for pictures. There are just moments that put a tear in your eye.

While Carmen knows how to catch those unexpected moments and smiles. Her action pictures are the best!

Anyone who hires these two will not be disappointed with their work. I have recommended them to friends and family, and will definitely be using them in the future for upcoming events.

Sent on 03/02/2012
  • ChrisRon822

Christina · Married on 08/22/2009

We loved our photographers!!! From the time we met them at our engagement shoot till the end of our wedding. We have brilliant pieces of art that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Mrs. Cortes

Becca · Married on 11/07/2008

These people are amazing! I booked them based on the very impressive level of work demonstrated by their portfolio of weddings and their reviews on wedding wire, and we just could not been any happier. Everyone felt comfortable around them and delivered a quality performance throughout the entire process. They were friendly, professional and creative and I could just go on and on. We strongly recommend Photo Esencia without reservation!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Maria · Married on 08/08/2009

I loved my wedding pictures. Paola, the photographer, was very professional and polite. Thanks for a great job.

Sent on 03/23/2012