Photo Elan Reviews

13 | Seattle, WA

13 Reviews for Photo Elan

Tillie · Married on 01/25/2014

Photo Elan was PERFECT! They were so easy to work with and captured every moment. Each time I look back at the photos, it's like I'm reliving the wedding each time. I couldn't be more thrilled with their work and professionalism. I would recommend them a thousand time over and have already passed their info on yo a few girlfriends getting married soon!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Liz · Married on 05/19/2013

Brian and Jennifer are true pros. They captured the most beautiful moments for us that we will treasure for our lifetime.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Burcu · Married on 12/08/2012

Brian has been great working with us. He has caught great scenes and we loved every single one of the photes that we received. We highly reccomend their services. Such a great couple to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Brian and Jennifer are very talented photographers, and we are very anxiously awaiting our wedding proofs. We were beyond happy with our engagement photos, and we know the wedding photos will be exceptional. Brian and Jennifer are easy to work with, responsive, and had great ideas for photos and locations. Their style is photojournalistic, so we had far less posed shots and more candid photos.

Sent on 10/16/2012

It has taken me too long to write this review! Photoelan was wonderful and I'm so happy that we used them for our wedding. The photos were wonderful.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/22/2012

I just can't say enough good things about Photo Elan and photographers, Brian and Jennifer. A wedding is one such a once-in-a-lifetime, peak moment, life-changing event that somehow you want everyone around you during that time, and on that day, to be "on your team" and to show they care.

Wow, Brian and Jennifer, were quiet super stars!
    Caring, superbly professional, responsive to absolutely everything we asked, and on top of that, they were genuinely happy and delighted for our newlweds!

It might sound a little bit sappy, maudlin or overly sentimental, but they were definitely part of the family on our precious daughter and our wonderful new son-in-laws oh-so-important big day. They took care of everything, photographic. Let nothing fall through the cracks. Got pictures of everyone we wished (no small task as we are a large family with a huge extended family - think "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" huge, plus some.

Furthermore, our spiritual convictions are very important to us, and so we wanted a very respectful sacramental atmosphere maintained without hopefully missing anything. Mission accomplished! These are two pros. But more.

If your special event, or wedding is of utmost importance to you, and you'd like it remembered for years for your children and their children, and you want someone doing this who cares about you, do yourself a huge favor and go see Brian and Jennifer at Photo Elan.

Stephanie Maricich

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • joshrawlings

Josh · Married on 05/05/2012

Photo Elan not only captured some of the most magnificent moments of our wedding day, but they also got us back our house keys that we forgot at the venue! This is just another way of saying that Brian & Jennifer truly go above and beyond. Even though we had mutual contacts and a business connections within the Seattle Wedding community, I knew I wanted to have them shoot our wedding from the moment we planned our reception in Seattle. The day of our wedding, Photo Elan made us feel like we were true celebrities. Having little experience being formally photographed, they helped make us feel like complete naturals in front of their lens - and almost like they weren't even there...Ninja's of the camera I tell ya! Looking back at the photos they captured - Emily and my jaws simply dropped in amazement. Their photos looked exactly how we dreamed our wedding would look and feel. We consider ourselves so fortunate to have had Brian and Jennifer at our wedding not just as photographers, but as true friends. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2012

We used Photo Elan for our wedding on 1/21/12 and had a great experience. They were friendly, professional and shot beautiful photos of our wedding. Couldn't be happier and highly recommend!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2011

Photo Elan captured the energy and personality of our wedding perfectly. Brian and Jennifer were fun and easy to work with both day of and in the after-process of designing our book. You can see our full album here - http://albumexposure.com/PhotoElan/public/amanda-roland-2 - we had our ceremony at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, reception at EM Fine Art.

Sent on 12/27/2011
  • F

Janet · Married on 10/24/2009

We loved working with Jennifer and Brian for our wedding. They were more than willing to work with us on creating a custom package based on our budget, and were always personable and professional. Our photos turned out beautiful and all of our friends and family loved their slideshow.

Sent on 11/17/2009

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2012

Photo Elan was the perfect balance of reliable professionalism and individual attentiveness. I knew they cared about providing timeless photos that captured the essence of our wedding values. Through our initial appointment, timely e-mails and the event itself they offered advice and suggestions without ever trying to hijack the event (which I think can happen among some wedding photographers and dj's).

Sent on 06/11/2013

Amberly · Married on 06/29/2014

We were incredibly happy with our choice with Photo Elan! Brian was not only a great guy to deal with and fun to have at our wedding, but he really got the vision of what we were looking for and captured all of the moments. He has a creative eye, balanced with amazing talent. Very recommended.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Lissa · Married on 08/11/2012

We had a really great time working with Brian and Jennifer on our wedding (pre-wedding and during). We were initially drawn to them because we felt their photos were real - and not campy or 'posey' wedding photos. My husband and I were much more interested in candid photos, rather than staged photos. One of the great things about them, is that since they are a duo, Jennifer got to be with me and my bridesmaids and Brian got to be with my husband and his groomsmen on the day of. They were really easy-going and nice to work with. We feel that our wedding pictures are gorgeous. Not every one is going to be perfect but there are so many that are. We feel that they were absolutely worth the money - and have already recommended them to friends.

Sent on 06/23/2013