Photo Drop Weddings Reviews

Photo Drop Weddings 5
Photo Drop Weddings 6
Photo Drop Weddings 7

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2018

We hired Noelle and Keith for our wedding on April 22, 2018 and it was an absolute blast! Noelle and Keith are two of the most professional photographers and are always interested in making your experience fantastic. Our wedding day turned out to be quite a washout, it rained nearly the entire day at our venue. Noelle and Keith didn't let that stop them from completing a fantastic wedding shoot. We received so many unique and fun wedding photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality photos regardless of the weather or venue type on the day of your wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

Noelle and Keith were both amazing! With everything going wrong the day of our wedding because of the crazy Georgia weather, they were able to keep us positive and they captured great memories! Very professional, super helpful and extremely patient!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Photo Drop Weddings 8
    Photo Drop Weddings 9

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Keith and Noelle are wonderful to work with! They are professional and responsive, but equally relaxed and a joy to work with. They took really beautiful photos from both our wedding and engagement session that capture the spirit of our day!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Alan · Married on 10/28/2017

Our experience was great! Photo drop weddings captured our moments and adapted to the rain that was unexpected.

Overall, the photographers personalize the pictures to bring out the couples personality and that's helps tell the story of your day.

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Photo Drop Weddings 16
    Photo Drop Weddings 17
    Photo Drop Weddings 18

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2017

I don’t even know where to start with my review ;) !!! Keith and Noelle are amazing! Not only are they amazing photographers but they are amazing people! So reliable and so fun to work with! They listened to us and our photos turned out better than we could have asked for.

Everyone still raves about how gorgeous our photos turned out - from our engagement shoot to our wedding. Not only that but the photo album they had made for us is perfect, just absolutely perfect. It is all leather on the outside and the inside pages are extremely thick. It’s a gorgeous album that we will cherish forever!

Keith and Noelle have a true talent and I can’t imagine having worked with anyone else!

Thank you Keith and Noelle!!!

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Photo Drop Weddings 26
    Photo Drop Weddings 27
    Photo Drop Weddings 28

Greg · Married on 05/27/2017

Keith and Noelle Hirsch were so helpful with timeline planning and really helped us in so many ways leading up to the wedding, and of course, during the many hours they spent with us on my daughter's wedding day. As the father-of-the-bride, I was really involved more than usual with the wedding planning because of some very intense extenuating family circumstances. I cannot say enough about this wonderful couple. Their understanding, assistance, accommodating spirits, and, of course, their masterful and creative photography services were more than we could have ever anticipated. They are true artists and professionals in their craft, as well as friendly individuals with special gifts and beautiful personalities. Anyone booking these photographers will be very impressed and satisfied beyond measure--we were in awe with their services and friendly spirits. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! :)

Sent on 08/06/2017

Laura · Married on 05/06/2017

I loved working with Noelle and Keith. Their personalities were a perfect blend of professionalism and friendly. They were a comfortable fit for our wedding parties which kept it fun. On business: they were organized, punctual, and efficient. Quality of pictures: top of their genre. After reviewing so many options, I felt like I won a prize when they agreed to do mine and they still exceeded my expectations. Extremely flexible: we had an outdoor wedding, with high wind, and a chocolate lab near water that I had to have pictures with. Need I say more?
    You're in good hands with Photo Drop Weddings and will have timeless photos of your big day.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Alina · Married on 03/18/2017

We loved working with Noelle and Keith. They are both very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. Everything went very smoothly. The pictures came out beautiful! Strongly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

Wow. Where do I start ?! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further. Seriously. When my husband and I started planning a "spontaneous" (not really sure if it's considered spontaneous if you plan.. ;)) elopement , he immediately informed me we NEEDED to have a professional photographer. We NEVER take pictures together, not even selfies (lol) Seriously. We just aren't picture people. But we knew we needed some amazing pictures, as we were eloping alone... no friends, no family, no nothing. Just us. I began my search by emailing at least 10 photographers in the area. Some were too pricey, some were not friendly enough, and some just didn't reply soon enough for my liking. Then Keith responded to one of my emails. OMG, he was (is) amazing.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Tara · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Keith and Noelle! They were simply amazing to work with. We hired Photodrop Weddings because I saw them on Wedding Wire and after browsing through their pictures I immediately knew that I needed to hire them for our wedding. They were extremely flexible and professional. Our wedding package included an engagement session, and even though it was sort of cloudy and rainy, our pictures turned out amazing! They capture moments that you didn't even think possible. When our wedding day came they got their early to scout out the venue and look for great picture opportunities. When we got our pictures back 3 weeks later, I was able to relive my entire wedding day again! I was absolutely stunned with the pictures. I would recommend them to everyone! They are super friendly, super easy to work with, and you can truly tell they love what they do! Photodrop Weddings is the absolute best!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Noelle and Keith are amazing photographers, and have a gift for capturing perfect moments while remaining professional and personable. The pictures turned out incredible from both our engagement and wedding sessions. They worked with our "camera shy" personalities and helped us feel comfortable during the shoots. They work hard to get your photos back to your quickly and in an easy way.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kali · Married on 09/03/2016

We found Keith and Noelle online when we were looking for who to book for our wedding. We loved the pictures on their website and felt so comfortable when we met them in person! They did our engagement pictures first, which was included in the price of everything, and they worked with our schedules to meet up when was most convenient for us. Both of them went above and beyond to get beautiful shots and candid shots of us. They got our engagement pictures back to us within a week. They continued to stay in contact with us up to our wedding, and helped me make a timeline for the wedding day so things would flow more smoothly. They showed up early to the venue and scouted things out then proceeded to get right to work, making sure not to be in anyone's way, while still getting the shots they wanted. They made everyone feel very comfortable! They got the sneak peak of our pictures to us within a few days of the wedding and got our pictures back to us in under 2 weeks!! This married duo is awesome, and we will definitely be using them to photograph our future life events!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Beth · Married on 09/01/2016

Absolutely book these guys!! They are so friendly and easygoing, really makes it easy to come out of your shell (even my now-husband and me - we are awkward goobers) and feel comfortable taking photos. They went above and beyond for us, not only on our wedding day, but also for our engagement photos. We schlepped them all over downtown Decatur and they were awesome. We also schlepped them halfway across Atlanta on our wedding day and they were completely cool with that too. They each have unique creative perspectives and see different opportunities for shots, and everyone gushed over our photos. Thanks Noelle and Keith!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

merissa · Married on 08/27/2016

We truly can't say enough about Keith and Noelle. They were such a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job capturing all of the best moments at our wedding. They were incredibly thorough, professional, creative, and made everyone feel comfortable with them. looking back at all of the photos, they were able to get all of the most intimate moments as well as great group pictures. We will now have all of our memories to look back on for years to come. Thank you both very much for making our special day last a lifetime.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Keith and Noelle were the best photographers ever! We are so thankful they were able to travel to Florida for our beach wedding. Every picture came out just how our wedding day was...PERFECT!

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Photo Drop Weddings 29
    Photo Drop Weddings 30
    Photo Drop Weddings 31

Ann · Married on 06/11/2016

Keith and Noelle are amazing photographers. They did our engagement and wedding pictures and exceeded our expectations both times. I can't say enough good things about them. My husband and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

We loved working with Keith and Noelle!!! They helped us plan every step of the way to ensure we would get the perfect pictures for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. I loved their laid back attitude which helped make the day less stressful. During the ceremony and reception, I didn't even notice them taking pictures but I couldn't be happier with how they all turned out! Every shot is perfect. I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot put into words how AMAZING Keith & Noelle are. Finding the perfect photographer was at the top of my list for my wedding day and they exceeded my expectations. They will listen to your ideas and respond promptly to any questions you have. They are extremely easy to work with and are a genius at what they do. They have a way of capturing every emotion and are true artists. I cannot thank them enough for capturing our special memories.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Meghan Ann · Married on 04/02/2016

If you use another photography team, you are making a big mistake! Both Keith and Noelle are incredible - professional, personable, creative, communicative, talented...basically everything you'd want in a photography team. Both Keith and Noelle took the time to get to know us, and our pictures truly reflected our personality as a couple. They worked to make us feel 100% comfortable and made us look like kings and queens. On top of everything, my father suffered from a heart attack a few weeks before our ceremony, Keith and Noelle were open and receptive to changes and needs. They made the day magical. Keith and Noelle are fantastic - their work speaks for itself - simply outstanding.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Keith and Noelle were amazing! They made everything easy for my bride and I. They were attentive and went the extra mile by working before and after the time slot they were contracted for. More importantly, they turned our pictures around to us in a little over two weeks.

The pictures all came out great, and my wife and I could not have asked for a better experience working with them.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Su-E · Married on 12/27/2015

Keith and Noelle were AWESOME. We are so glad we picked them and our photos were just so great.

1. They were so accommodating and flexible: we were planning from halfway around the world and they made it so much easier, getting on skype calls, coming up to our venue to meet us a week before the day, and with a customised package that made sense for us.

2. They were so fast coming back with pictures!!! took them about 2ish weeks even though it was the christmas and new year holidays.

3. They were so good at making us feel comfortable - our pre-ceremony photos was actually fun! We had two weddings in two different countries and the photo session at our second wedding was such a drag, especially in comparison.

Thanks again Keith and Noelle!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Kevin · Married on 12/12/2015

Our experience with Photo Drop Weddings was outstanding in all aspects. From the moment we first encountered Keith and Noelle for our engagement session, we knew they would exceed our expectations. The quality and creativity of their work is excellent, but equally if not more impressive is the quality and passion of the individuals. It is abundantly clear that Keith and Noelle love their work, and take great pride in capturing the perfect shots to document life's memorable moments. Our wedding day was perfect, and Photo Drop Weddings deserves a huge assist for the role it played in achieving this.

I unequivocally and wholeheartedly recommend Photo Drop Weddings for your photography needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • Carol

Carolyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Keith and Noelle are perfect and such professionals! They were extremely flexible in getting our engagement photos made before the Fall leaves dropped back last October! The photos turned out great and their work shows their creativity and professionalism. Looking forward to seeing them again at our wedding this October!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Keith and Noelle were the absolute best. They were so helpful and creative. They made us super comfortable and we're so unique with their shots. We used them for engagement and wedding photos and everything turned out so crisp and clear. They really know how to make colors pop in the pictures! I would highly recommend them to any of my family or friends over any other photographers I have witnessed at weddings. They truly go above and beyond.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I selected Photo Drop Weddings after a friend recommended them to us. I have to say they were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Keith and Noelle were so easy to work with and took absolutely beautiful pictures of our wedding day. By the end of the day, it almost felt more like they were our friends than our photographers because we had so much fun working with them. Even when the bridal party was running behind they made everything run so smoothly and kept me so calm throughout. For the product and service they provide, you will not find a better deal. Keith and Noelle surpassed every expectation we had and we will absolutely continue to recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 10/20/2015