Photo Booth Events Reviews

83 | Devon, PA

83 Reviews for Photo Booth Events

Deanna · Married on 04/27/2018

Greg was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was so sweet and genuine and really down to earth. He wasn't pitchy or pushy when we had our initial consultation. He was very knowledgeable and was there to answer questions every step of the way. He even sent me a message the day of to reassure me everything was ok! Not only did we love the vintage style of the photo booth, we also loved the book that Greg put together. Everything he offers is so unique and of great quality. Everyone at our wedding had such a blast taking photos, and the book was such a perfect reflection of that. I highly recommend Photo Booth Events!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your awesome review Deanna! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Admittedly I get very busy on weekends and only do email on weekdays, but I’m always available on my cell! Thank you so much for the positive recommendation! I sincerely appreciate being a part of your special day!! Thank you so much Deanna!

Greg was the best. The photobooth was a big hit at my mom's 80th party. Greg interacts with the guest. Greg services is highly recommend by me. He bring s props and all for the events. My guest and I really enjoyed the photobooth. He was fantastic!!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Ellen · Married on 05/25/2014

The Photo Booth was so much fun. Our guests are still talking about it. The quality of the pictures were a 10/10 and the photo book will be enjoyed for years to come. The Photo booth and props were well maintained, and easy to use. I was very impressed by the setup.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Angelica · Married on 11/02/2013

Great quality! Photobooth events was awesome. The booth was large and spacious and the pictures came out clear. The provided props were better then other weddings I've been too. Funny, large, and visible in the pictures. Thanks you!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Greg was extremely friendly, professional, and very willing to satisfy us in whatever way possible. The booth and props were a complete success at the wedding and everyone LOVED it!!! It really adds that little extra something and increases the fun factory a great deal. Greg was always very responsive to any email or question and aimed to please in any way possible. The album that I was sent is hilarious and it's really fun to share with family and friends. Make sure that you tell your guests that everyone recieves a print and to be sure to leave a print for you and sign the book, because some of mine didn't. Greg also gives a flash drive of the entire night, which is really nice because then you can print up pictures of people that forgot to leave one. Great time and totally worth the expense!! Thanks Greg for everything!!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Maryann · Married on 09/06/2013

My friends and family had a great time in the photo booth. After the wedding everyone said it was a great idea and I couldnt agree more. The pics were great and the photo alblum Greg sent us was a great keepsake.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Thanks Maryanne!

I appreciate the review. Enjoy the album and pics!

Michael · event on: 10/07/2017

Greg is a true professional and has done an excellent job at both our events to provide our guests with a fun experience and quality photo strips. His follow up and the final photos, electronic and some strips, along with the signed photo book make lasting and great memories. I highly recommend working with Greg and would hire him again. Thanks Greg!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

3.0

Okay so overall, service was very good. Our guests love the photobooth! We love the pictures. My only criticism is that we didn't get duplicates of all the photos that are on the ubs. Yes, I know I can print them but I would like the photo strip version with our wedding date on it.

The book came a few weeks after our wedding, but everything was there. Greg was always very responsive and worked with us on the font we wanted for the prints.

Service, but I just wish I had all the strips printed in hand.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thank you for the review! I appreciate the high score and kind words. That is true that we do not print a second set of all prints again after the wedding specifically for the bride. On the other hand, we always print out between 10 and 20 of the best shots and include it with the package. We even print extras in group situations and when guests leave their favorite print in the book.

I do offer a set of doubles for the bride after the wedding at an additional cost of about $65. This element was not on our contract so I am a little confused why another set of doubles was expected.

I have found that all bride's love the USB and our price point for what we offer. The USB contains each image presented in two different formats. Once as a raw image and again in the layout. They are easy to use online, reprint and enlarge; the files are huge!

I try to stay budget conscience for all the brides I work with. It is far more cost effective (in terms of a second full set) to have them all printed at your local print shop. Admittedly, Walmart can get a bit of a better deal on photo paper then we can!

The photo book - being that it is a completely custom item, it takes about 2 weeks to produce and send. We put each page into its own protective sleeve, into the book, your best photo on the cover and send it off with the USB and a few extra prints.

To be clear - We prints on site (7 seconds per print) with incredible quality you need to see to believe.

Thanks again you for your review!