Photo Booth Events Reviews

83 | Devon, PA

83 Reviews for Photo Booth Events

Our guests LOVED the photobooth! They had so much fun using the different props that were provided as well as writing notes to go in an album. Steve was our attendant the day of our wedding and he could not have been more amazing. He made sure my husband and I were one of the first in the booth when it opened as well as making sure we were one of the last people to use it at the end of the night. The quality of service was amazing. Greg, who owns the company, could not have been nicer or more professional as well as flexible in answering any and all my questions. He was timely and made sure I was comfortable with the layout of the pictures. What I love about this company in particular is how wonderful and clear and crisp the pictures are printed out in the Photo Booth as well as getting a digital copy of each Photo Booth picture printed in back and white AND a color copy of each individual picture that was taken. We could not have been happier. Our guests are still talking about how much fun the booth was!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jeannette · Married on 06/13/2014

Greg was fabulous with us and the guests. Our guests enjoyed the photobooth idea so much especially many of them who never seen anything like it at a wedding. It was a great detail to cap off our wedding night. By the time we returned from our wedding he shipped our photo book and a USB of all the photos taken that night. It was great to look back on all the fun our guests and us had that night.

Sent on 07/18/2014

We got so many compliments on our photo booth for our wedding. Greg was very flexible, and did a great job with the little details -- like adding our wedding logo to our photo strips. He made great recommendations on the layouts we should use and had the best props we've seen! -- and we've been to 6 or 7 weddings with a booth in the past 3 years.

Greg was very attentive and came to grab us away from the party for a few minutes to ensure we got photos of ourselves for the cover of our album. He was very professional with all of our guests. I don't know when I'll have another event that calls for a photobooth, but he will be the first person I call, and I highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Anthony · Married on 04/26/2014

Greg and his Photo Booth were hands down the biggest hit during our reception. Everyone had a blast with it. The album we just received is amazing. He also included a thumb drive with all the digitals of the prints and all the RAWs of every picture taken (Great for throwing up a Facebook Album). Thank you so much Greg, you added so much to our special night.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Leah · Married on 04/12/2014

Photobooth Events was an absolute must-have for our wedding! Greg was so helpful and wonderful throughout the whole planning process for our special day. We had so many compliments on not only how cool the photobooth was but the quality of his photos. Most photobooths typically would only do the little strips and maybe 2 copies (one for your guestbook book and one to keep for yourself) but he gave you the option to do the strip or a larger photo & provided unlimited copies so if you were in a booth with 3+ people, they would be able to each to have a copy. The quality of his photos were top dollar quality & were what really sold us to book with Photobooth Events. The price was exceptionally reasonable given that you receive unlimited copies of the photos, an awesome photobooth, a beautiful guestbook and fun props. There was a long line all night during our reception and Greg did such a great job of directing our guests and keeping things moving & loved how he would get us in to the booth as often as possible so we had photos of ourselves b/c as you will find out, you are busy the whole day you forget to participate in the fun festivities like your photobooth! A no-brainer w/booking a photobooth.. Photobooth Events it is!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Andrew · Married on 03/08/2014

We had Greg do our wedding reception after seeing Greg's work at a friend's wedding reception.

I'd use Greg again and recommend him to my friends & family if they were in need of a photo booth.

Sent on 03/24/2014

Holly · Married on 02/15/2014

Greg was GREAT!! Our guests love him and the photobooth and he really made it easy for us. We found out friends of ours had used him in the past and they too loved him. Thank you for making our wedding celebration amazing!

Sent on 02/27/2014
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 10/19/2013

Greg was a pleasure to work with. I love his photo booth because it is spacious and you can fit a ton of people in one shot. Steve S. was the actual operator the day of and my guests had so much fun with him. He had a ton of fun props that made these pictures so one of a kind and memorable. We went on a 12 day honeymoon and the day we got back my book, prints and USB of all the photos were delivered to my door. I look at them everyday and they make me laugh and want to re-live the wedding all over again!!! If you want amazing, one of a kind memories if your wedding, call Greg at Photo Booth Events, you wont regret it!!!!

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • User3770615 · event on: 10/18/2013

We were thrilled with the photo album we received after the event. What a great gift!!!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Grace · Married on 10/12/2013

Greg was fantastic!! He made us feel special and catered to on our wedding day. He was very responsive during the time when we were planning and went out of his way to get me samples of the products. The photo booth was wonderful. It was flexible to fit large groups, but also intimate for a couple people at a time. There were a lot of props and really made a difference. People really enjoyed the chalk prop message box taht they were able to write it. People could not stop raving about the photo booth after the wedding and said how great of an addition it made. Greg was extremely personable and helped walk everyone through the process. He really encouraged guests to have a good time and use the photo booth. A lot of our wedding quests are more on the shy side, and this got them up and having fun with the photo booth. After the wedding he was very quick with getting us our photo book with all of our guests comments, along with our pictures and a USB with all of the photos. It is a great keepsake and had our whole family laughing when looking at the pictures. Greg and the photo booth were wonderful and really made our wedding day special!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

danielle · Married on 09/13/2013

Loved working with this photo booth company! Greg was great and his assistant who worked our wedding was equally as wonderful. The guests at my wedding said it was the BEST photo booth experience they've had at any wedding they attended that had a photo booth! The props were awesome and eveyone had a lot of fun with it, myself included. The photos came back to me within a week on a nice jump drive and my photo book was so nicely done that it now sits on a shelf in my living room for everyone to view. I would use this photo booth again and would recommend it to everyone!!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

We do have the best and most unique props. Plastic lobster, vikings hats, genie lamp, cool Asian stuff, etc. I'm constantly replacing and buying new ones. We don't have cheep fabric stuff - thats gets gross after a few weddings. We have tons of unique props and what guests like most is that our props are CLEAN. Most props that you put on your head are plastic so we can disinfect them and keep them clean. others are handheld props and signs, picture frames etc. We keep it clean - no gross hats!

They were amazing! Greg, was great work with. I loved that we got to choose 2 different photo layout options, and there were a ton to choose from! It made us feel like it was more customized to what we wanted. And the quality of the images is fantastic. They also had an excellent assortment of props. Once it was all said and done, we had the book and disc of high quality images as soon as we were back from our Honeymoon. The service was great and the quality amazing. My only wish is that I got to spend more time in the booth, but I guess the bride can only be so many places at once. Highly highly recommended, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

You are correct. The two different buttons give your guests a choice while keeping it simple and quick. No Facebook - which is used ONLY to distract guest from printing pictures! Its a trick! We focus on amazing print quality and unique printing layouts to increase the enjoyment for you and your guests!
  • I

Izabela · Married on 09/07/2013

Greg was very professional and friendly right from the get go. He gave us extra prints which was very nice. The booth attendants John and Pam were so great! Really interacted with all my guests and made sure that everyone did the guestbook. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thank you Izabela. We have great mature and of-age booth attendants. No High school kids! All my attendants are super friendly, entertaining and generous with the reprints!

ashley · Married on 09/07/2013

I was so worried my guests were not going to take advantage of the photo booth. I thought I was going to have to run around like a crazy person pushing people into the booth...I could not have been more wrong. There was a line the entire night, my guests loved it!

Greg was amazing, I didn't have to worry about anything.

The finished album we received is beautiful and the digital copies are so great to have!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad all your guests loved our product!

Enjoy

Annie · Married on 08/25/2013

Photo Booth Events is truly the best! Greg was awesome to work with and our wedding guests all had a fabulous time; and we have the pictures to prove it :)

Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thank you for the recommendation Annie. It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for having me at your friends wedding too!

Enjoy!

Greta · Married on 08/17/2013

Greg was amazing during our wedding. He was so attentive to my guests -- making sure they were looking in the camera, re-taking pictures if they got messed up, letting everyone know of the options, and making an amazing photo book as a keep sake that we will enjoy forever! The quality of the photos are like nothing I've seen at any other wedding I've attended. They were clear and professional. The lighting was amazing. The props that were provided were extremely entertaining. Greg hooked us up with the photobooth and a USB of all the pictures of the night...so if we wanted to make re-prints it's an easy process! He also gave us the option of having the pictures as a 4X6 on the USB.

Greg and his services were professional and of high quality. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a great photobooth experience!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Thanks Greta,

You on to something here. One of the most important thing we do is provide a little verbal countdown until guest get the flow of our booth. Your right - we are always trying to get your guests to look at the camera, and the countdown ensures this. Thanks Greta! Your wedding was awesome and I'm glad we could be a part of it!

Lilly · Married on 07/22/2013

Greg's photo booth was a blast! Our guests had so much fun and the quality of the actual pictures is wonderful. The props Greg had really made a huge difference. They really gave our guests a chance to have fun and let loose. Even our most conservative relatives were found being goofy with batman masks! Our guests loved the fact that they had something to take home at the end of the night and we had so much fun looking through our photo guest book.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Thank you Lilly for the great review! We do try to get those shy guests in the booth so they can have a keepsake from your special night!

Mary · Married on 04/20/2013

Everyone loved the photobooth at our wedding. We especially loved that everyone in the photobooth was able to take a copy the picture home with them. Thanks so much to Greg and his team!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Mary, Thank you for the great review! You touch on a very important point - everyone gets prints. Every booth says 'unlimited' prints, but that does not mean they will print extras in group situations. We do - We print extras by request, so when a group of 8 or 10 goes in there (yes there is room for 10!), we will be sure each guest gets prints, and we'll even print one more for the photo book! Printing is our specialty.

I can't say enough good things about Photo Booth Events and owner, Greg!! Our guests are still raving about the photo booth! I think they spent more time in there then on the dance floor!! To top it off, Greg is interactive with you. Each session is tailor made to who is in the booth. Greg adjusted the focus and even assisted during EACH picture. He was highly professional and made my night stress free. Which is saying a lot, since my other photo booth company went out of business shortly before my wedding date. But, it was the best thing that could've happened because I found Greg and Photo Booth Events! The pictures are the best quality I've seen. Trust me, compare samples like I did! You won't be disappointed with Photo Booth Events! I can't wait to get my photobook! THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Photo Booth Events's reply:

Wow! We appreciate the great review and kind words. It means a great deal to me any my crew that we could add to the enjoyment of your day!

Photobooth Events was wonderful. Our guests raved about how fun the photobooth was, the props were hilarious, and the price was totally reasonable. I would highly recommend using Greg and Photobooth Events!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jacqui · Married on 10/09/2016

We found Greg while we were trying to find a Photo Booth operator who would do something very specific as a surprise for our guests. Not only was Greg willing to do this, he was extremely enthusiastic about it! When we were corresponding with him, we knew that he was the one for us. While it took a few false starts to get our idea off the ground, Greg stayed positive and professional throughout it all.

On the day of the wedding, Greg arrived early to set up his booth, which is a well-built and roomy booth perfect for a historic venue. Our guests raved about Greg's enthusiasm--clearly he has found something that he enjoys doing. The quality of his photos is top-notch, and he was able to change configurations during the event. There was always a line to the Photo Booth, and I know that was related to how great the photos were and how hard Greg worked to get people into the booth!

About a week and a half after the wedding, Greg confirmed he was done with the photo booth book, and would be sending it shortly. This outstripped our expectations, and we can't wait to see it!

Greg's value is incredible--his price is definitely more than the photo booths you'll find on discount sites but you are getting MUCH more, because those discount sites nickel-and-dime you until you're paying far more than you would have otherwise. His price includes the book, as well as a USB drive of all the photos. For the longer shifts, an intermission for dinner is included.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Greg was great - came early, stayed late - was very instructive and helpful during the photo-taking process. He walked around telling people about the photobooth so they took advantage of it. He also ensured people took a LOT of pictures so that his services were worthwhile. He adds a great touch to the whole reception service. Recommend highly.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Kim · event on: 03/07/2015

I have worked with Greg many, many times and have always been so pleased with his service and product, both personally and for my clients. I highly recommend him for you next event! Great guy and a great job!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Andrew · event on: 09/13/2013

Greg is great to work with. We will be recommending him to all of our functions!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Johanna · Married on 10/15/2011

Greg was very professional. The photobooth was a big hit at the wedding!!! Giving the pictures out as favors was awesome!! People will always remember my wedding!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Thank you Johanna!

Your right again - Our prints make an amazing favor. We provide handy photo envelopes to complete the favor and keep the prints protected, together and dry.