Photo Booth Events Reviews

83 | Devon, PA

83 Reviews for Photo Booth Events

Heather · event on: 11/07/2015

The quality and value of PhotoboothEvents is absolutely unmatched! The layouts are unique and the quality is absolutely beautiful. Everyone at my son's bar mitzvah had so much fun in the booth, and I received so many compliments, not only about how much fun it was but also about the service provided. Greg was very hands-on and made sure that everyone knew where and when to look to get the best pictures taken, and everyone walked away with copies of their prints. Then I got to relive all the fun when I received the souvenir book and digital copies of all of the pictures taken! I would never use anyone else - this is simply the best photobooth service available!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Emily · Married on 10/24/2015

What a great addition to our wedding reception. Everyone LOVED it! Greg was amazing! My husband and I were the first ones to use the Photo Booth and it was so much fun. The props were great and he was an amazing attendant. He helped people pick props, pick a photo layout, and have some fun with the number of people in the photo booth. We had a blast and many people commented on how great he was and how much they enjoyed him and the Photo Booth. Greg was great to work with, very professional, responsive, and even responded to text soon before the wedding started. I could not have imagined the reception with out him. Great guy, great personality for the crowd. Everyone loved him! Thank you so much Greg! Wish you all the best.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Trang & Kevin · Married on 09/20/2015

Greg with Photo Booth Events is fantastic! He is worth every penny and offers competitive pricing to most other photo booths out there, but you get so much more for the price. We booked Greg last minute (a week before our wedding) and I am so glad we did. Greg is super professional, quick to respond to messages and made sure to double check all of our selections before our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Greg was on time, had a great attitude and even helped our guests take better photos in the photo booth. The prints are 4x6s, great quality and every one in the photo gets a copy. A few weeks after the wedding, Greg gave us an awesome photo scrapbook with messages from our guests, extra photos and all of the digital files on USB. He is really the best photo booth operator around!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2015

Greg, with Photobooth Events was absolutely awesome! He was so involved with our guests to make sure they got great shots in the photobooth. We loved the props that he brought and the cool look of his vintage booth. As a professional photographer I couldn't have been happier with the way our images turned out. Not to mention that the price includes a custom book and a USB of all the images taken. Very nice package compared to some other vendors I looked into. Can't wait to keep reliving our wedding through these hilarious photos!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Alyson · Married on 09/17/2015

Peirce College worked with Greg for our 150th Birthday celebration. This was a remarkable event for the College with over 500 students, alums, faculty, staff, trustees, partners, and friends in attendance. We were very impressed with both the quality of the prints as well as the speediness of the printing process which allowed maximum guests to enjoy the booth. The booth added an extra quality of fun and playfulness to our festivities. Overall, Greg was prompt, friendly, and professional.

Sent on 09/28/2015

P · Married on 09/05/2015

We had a great experience working with PhotoboothEvents. Communicating with Greg was easy from beginning to end. I appreciated the samples he mailed so that I knew that I was going to get excellent quality prints! The booth was great. The book that he mails to you after the wedding with photos and notes from your guests is awesome. I have no reservations recommending PhotoboothEvents to anyone. Please select without reservation.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Gordon · Married on 08/29/2015

Greg is a champ. Everyone was raving about what a fantastic job he did during our wedding. He was even cool with our nieces who might've gotten a little rambunctious during the event. Not only that, but the quality of pictures is so far above and beyond that of the other booths we checked out. The awesome service didn't end with the event either. He sent us a flash drive with all of the pictures, individual prints of every picture me and wife appeared in, and a book of signed pictures from our guests. Top notch. Infinity out of five stars. Hire him today if you can.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 07/25/2015

We loved having Greg from Photo Booth Events at our wedding! He was very easy to work with and spent the time to talk to us over the phone to choose our photo layouts and to go over the details of the booth. He arrived early and was ready to go even before our start time! Greg made sure to let us know when the booth was ready so that we could sneak in and be the first ones to go. He also found us later in the night to give us a second chance. Greg interacted well with our guests making sure that everyone's pictures turned out great.

When we returned from our honeymoon, Greg quickly sent us an album that the guests had made with their pictures and messages from them. It was so much fun to look at it! He also sent us a USB with all of the images from the night. We could not stop laughing looking at all of our family and friends in the booth. We would highly recommend Greg and Photo Booth Events!

Sent on 08/22/2015
  • Olivia

Desiree · event on: 06/13/2015

Photoboothevents.net was great to work with. Greg the owner was always available to answer questions. Greg was great! He arrived nice and early to set up. The photo book that he put together was amazing! A great memory book! I was so happy that I hired him for Olivia's sweet sixteen party! I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a great time at their event!

Sent on 06/30/2015

I HIGHLY recommend Greg as a photo booth vendor. He is affordable, responsive, and produced amazing photos for us. The photobook he made with all of our guests is awesome and means so much to my husband and I. The night goes so fast and it is nice to have additional photos to look back on besides the professional ones. The book had us laughing! For the price, you can not beat all you get from Greg. Thanks Greg for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 05/02/2015

Greg did an awesome job at our wedding! We first saw him at a friends and realized how he was fast to keep the line moving, put all of the pictures into the book, got the bride and groom in as much as he could and really worked hard the whole night! He did the same for our wedding! Great to work with, awesome quality of the final book, and overall just a great experience! I Definitely recommend him for any wedding/event!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Erin · Married on 04/25/2015

Greg was extremely pleasant and helpful, especially to those of us who didn't know how to use the booth. The photos were of professional quality, and everyone was excited by the fact that they were full sized photos! We received a personalized photo album and all of the photos on a USB drive. Greg was one of my favorite vendors, and went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User4805091 · event on: 01/10/2015

The photo booth was great as was Greg....everyone had a great time especially since so many people could fit in the booth....

Sent on 02/20/2015

Greg did a great job at our 300+ person Holiday Party. He brought festive holiday props from all different cultures! When he was able to, he printed out larger pictures for guests. Walking around the office, I can see the goofy photos people took decorating the cubicles. He was a great addition to the party and very responsive. We had some contract issues on our end and each time he responded within four hours.

I recommend him highly for any corporate event.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Susan · Married on 11/22/2014

Greg was a pleasure to deal with! Every email and phone call was answered immediately. I requested samples from every photo booth company I considered hiring for my daughters wedding and Greg's are of the highest quality and for a reasonable fee, his package was the best by far! I highly recommend Photo Booth Events and Greg Schreiner to anyone who would like a photo booth at their event!!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Jack · Married on 10/12/2014

Greg ran the photo booth at our wedding and he works hard. All night long he helped people get ready and know when to smile in the booth. At the end of the night he found us and helped round people up for a great group shot. The book that he sent us of pictures and notes from our guests is really fun and nicely done. Greg was easy to work with, and was very flexible with timing. Photo Booth Events is a great value for all that you get.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Lanchi · Married on 10/04/2014

Greg and his photo booth is the absolute best! I definitely recommend him for any event. Everyone loved it at my wedding. He is such an easy person to work with and he definitely works with you. I've been to so many weddings in the past 8 years and his booth is the best! It's worth the money. Thank you Greg!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Cara · Married on 09/20/2014

We met Greg from Photobooth Events at a friend's wedding and knew right away that when we got married, we needed to have Greg and Photobooth Events at our wedding! Luckily, we got both! Greg was so incredibly easy to work with and has the most professional set-up and product for photo booths, period! We knew when we received our 4x6 prints instantly (no waiting in line) for ourselves and then saw that we could choose one to use for our message in the well done guest book that we had to have Photobooth Events. This was one of the easiest and quickest decisions we made for our wedding!
    Our guest book that Greg made from the photos sits on our coffee table and he gave us a USB with ALL the pictures (which we look at and laugh... a lot!). There was a constant line at the wedding - people could not get enough of the photo booth!
    Thank you so much Greg and all at Photobooth Events! We hope that everyone makes the right choice and has you all at their wedding; we are so glad that we did!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Katie · Married on 09/12/2014

We had Photo Booth Events as our photo booth at our wedding on 9/12 and already have our memory book back. Greg even printed all the pictures that didn't make the book and sent them as well, along with a USB with all of the photos on it! The past 5 or so weddings I have been to all had photo booths but this one was different. First of all you can choose which layout you want, which props, and there's enough room for all of your friends. It's not the typical arcade style booth. All of our friends and family have been raving about the photo booth and how great it was to get the pictures as their favor for the night. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kristy · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not have picked a better photobooth. I'm very picky and spent weeks looking at reviews of other photobooths. What attracted me about PBE was that their photobooth looks vintage. I talked to Greg and the price was so reasonable. He sent me copies so I could see the quality of his photo. I was shocked how clear the quality was. I started to slack and forgot all about booking it. Luckily I did bc I took the last spot. The wedding day, I came to the reception and it was set up already. When me and my husband were lining up to walk down the aisle. Greg sneaked us in the photobooth which I loved because we have a few copies of us in the photobooth. Which I don't see much at weddings because people don't care. I've had so many people compliment me on the quality of the photobooth. My good friend told me she has set the standard high for photobooths because of me. I've been to two weddings since mines and the photobooth was no good. & I'm not saying it bc my wedding was better. 2 weeks after my wedding Greg sent all the extra copies, the book and the flash drive. Thank you again Greg! You're amazing at what you do.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2014

Greg was fantastic! I researched and agonized over the plethora of photo booth options that are available, and I am 100% satisfied with my choice! Greg was fun and engaging with the guests and had everything set up so nicely. My guests are still talking about the amazing props he offered and the fun memories they have from the photo booth! It was packed all night. The prints are high quality, framable pictures that my guests and I will enjoy for a long time. The album was such a lovely keepsake that brought tears of happiness to my eyes! I will (and have--multiple guests requested his information) recommend Greg to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 07/19/2014

Photobooth Events was a fantastic addition to our wedding! Our guests were raving about the booth, quality of service and the photo quality. I know there was a crowd around the booth throughout the night and people really had a great time taking their photos.
    We cannot wait to see them! Thanks, Greg!

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 07/04/2014

This photobooth was unlike any I have seen at any other wedding, it had a vintage setting and was very roomy and comfortable! Greg the owner was attentive to our needs and extremely helpful and flexible with times and travel, he was amazing and so helpful to us. I would recimmend this photobooth to everyone that is looking for quality and reasonable prices. Thank you Greg, you made our night!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Buying a service over the internet can be nerve wracking – but Greg was fantastic. I did a lot of research and he really was the most affordable/for the fantastic options he gave. He answered all of my e-mails promptly and the day of the wedding went amazing. He came and found me when he arrived to let me know he was there – so I didn’t have to worry about checking to make sure he had shown up. I had several friends/family at the wedding come up to tell me how awesome the ‘photobooth guy’ was. Apparently he didn’t care how many props people brought in the booth and was super friendly and helpful. He even set aside (and warned people in advance) that he had time just for us to take a few pictures – and to be honest I was so busy I probably wouldn’t have been in the photobooth at all if he hadn’t made that time for my husband and I. The guests loved their souvenirs and I loved getting the digital prints a few weeks later – plus the guest book was awesome. Having the pictures with our guests messages made it extra special – and we were cracking up when we finally got to look through it. So much better than some bland words and signatures on a frame or blank book. So glad we decided to go with Greg!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Our guests loved the photo booth at our wedding, it was a huge hit! Everyone is still talking about it. The picture quality was amazing, they are so clear and the guests even commented on that part of it as well. There were also so many cool props for us to use. Greg was great to work with, he always responded promptly to my emails and was flexible. The attendant that ran our booth the night of our wedding was awesome! He was so nice and he made sure my husband and I went into the booth a couple times because we kind of forgot about it because we were so busy with everything and talking to our guests. I would definitely recommend using Photo Booth Events for your wedding, the pictures are great and the people are wonderful to work with, plus they are affordable!!

Sent on 07/10/2014