Photo Booth Del Sol Reviews

10 | Tucson, AZ

10 Reviews for Photo Booth Del Sol

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/23/2019

A big hit at our wedding reception

Everyone had a great time with the photo booth at our reception! The booth looked very nice, and was big enough to fit 5 or 6 people at a time. The camera was controlled by a big touch screen inside and gave a classic photo booth feel- lots of fun! At first I was on the fence about props, but most people seemed to enjoy them a lot. We opted for unlimited reprints, which was definitely worth it. We love the printed album we got at the end of the night! It's also great that we can share all the pictures with our guests online.

Vu was really friendly, professional, and responsive, and he made us a nice custom design for the background. In addition to the excellent service, Photo Booth Del Sol's pricing was very competitive. Of all our wedding expenditures, the photo booth probably gave us the biggest bang for the buck.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Photo Booth Del Sol's reply:

Hi Rebecca, we really appreciate the kind words and the fact that you felt we were such a great value! It certainly was a hit for all your guests, and the props just add a little bit of flare, along with the music, and the company of friends and family, that truly make those photos magical. Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day!

Neil · Married on 03/24/2018

The whole Photo Booth Del Sol team was fantastic! Our guests loved the experience and having a unique and fun way to remember the evening! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a super fun, classy and awesome photo booth, look no further!! Having used a ton of photo booths at other weddings and events, this one is by far the best!! The props are fun, the booth looks nice from the outside and everything is customized to your event - the lighting, the print on the photo strip and the music inside. Our guests had such a great time and the booth really got people chatting that otherwise wouldn't have. Great addition to our party!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/23/2016

The guys at Photo Booth Del Sol did such an awesome job! We had a blast and so did all of our guests! They made us a scrapbook with all the pictures too. Our guests signed it and we used that as our guestbook. In the back the included a USB with all our pictures! We were so impressed with the quality and their professionalism! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality photo booth for their wedding or any other event!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2016

I just want to say how wonderful they are. We booked them for our wedding very last minute and they were on top of it. Booth and props were updated and clean. They stayed extra time for us no charge, one of our guests took a prop on accident and they weren't upset about it! We are very thank full and overly satisfied. We will be recommending you to our friends and family!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Aundraya · Married on 04/02/2016

These guys are simply the best! Their booth was not the traditional booth like you see in the malls and from other vendors, but was a beautifully lit curtain that added ambiance to the space and was not unsightly like traditional booths are. Not only was their photobooth setup classy and elegant, but the ability to get copies of every single picture taken and put together in a scrapbook at the end of the night set these guys apart from everyone else! My guests raved about how much fun the photobooth was, and how great the guys were who were running it! They made it so much fun, and gave my guests the opportunity to let loose and have fun with all the awesome props that they brought! I have told all of my friends who are getting married to give them a call, and I cannot wait to find an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2015

Vu and Photobooth Del Sol are a fantastic photo booth company. First of all, the photo booth itself is unlike any other I've ever experienced! It is a rounded area that is curtained off to fit many people with uplighting and music during your session. You can choose different filters for each photo and there is a variety of great props to make your photo booth pictures fun to look back on.
    We chose the package of having a scrapbook of the photos that all of our guests paste in and write messages and it has been a blast going through the book and looking back at the fun our guests had.
    In the whirwind of our reception, with my husband and I trying to get around to talking to everyone, Vu was so kind to get us into the photo booth for pictures which was something that was important to us. Not only did we want photos of our guests but also photos of ourselves in the photo booth.
    Vu also designs how the photo strip will look which gives the bride and groom the extra personal touch on the wedding.
    I highly recommend Photo Booth Del Sol for any event! It will create wonderful memories!

Sent on 05/31/2015

These guys were amazing and I am so thankful we went with them! They provided me the best service for a reasonable price! They responded to all my emails and phone calls quickly and provided no additional stress! They provided all the supplies and props for the photo booth and were not crazy about the time frame. All my guest enjoyed them and could not stop talking about how nice they were! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2013

Great photobooth company for all your events!

Photo Booth Del Sol was so easy to work with! They are prompt to arrive and set up. They are fun in creating your personal background for your photos and they are very professional. My scrapbook was so funny and a great keepsake of my wedding day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photo booth company for any event!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Photo Booth Del Sol's reply:

Hi Andrea, Thanks for leaving a review! We are so glad that you enjoyed our designer layouts and the memory scrapbook. We enjoy looking at the fun poses and seeing what the guests have to say in those books.

Gisel · Married on 08/22/2015

3.6
      3.5
      2.5

While this review is just based on booking this vendor, it can still help some of you who are considering them. Their photo booth was the most pricey from the ones we researched; however, they have an elegant option for a photo booth that was perfect for a wedding. Their booth includes LED lighting to match your wedding colors, which was an attractive feature. They gave us special package that included a green screen and scrap book for a lower price than stated on their site. I did not receive timely e-mail responses from one of their employees, but they were helpful when we called them.

Sent on 12/05/2014