Photo Booth Dallas Reviews

Photo Booth Dallas 5
Photo Booth Dallas 6
Photo Booth Dallas 7

Stefani · Married on 11/16/2012

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was on point! Owners and managers were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. All the guests at my wedding had so much fun taking pictures with all the props they had provided! My Husband and I were very pleased!

Melba · event on: 12/08/2012

I would have given this business 20 stars if it was available. I was very happy with the service and my client was even happier. I used their DJ and Photo Booth and it was a great hit. Very polite and professisonal they did an excellent job.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Rania · event on: 05/25/2013

Thanks! Everyone loved it!! Def would rent again!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Krystal · event on: 05/11/2013

Everyone loved the photobooth. My guests said the photos were the best quality compared to other photobooths they have used!

Kathleen · event on: 02/16/2013

Above and beyond will use them again

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

The Photo Booth was a great added bonus to my daughter's special day! They Photo Booth rental price was very reasonable, the attendant was very helpful in assisting the guests and they genuinely had FUN! I appreciated the ease of paying and securing the date to have the photo booth! I would lightly recommend this particular company!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

Thanks you very much for that gracious review.

Kristen · Married on 11/30/2013

I used Photo Booth Dallas at my wedding several weeks ago. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and always answered any questions that I had. They also worked with me on the design for the photo strip. They arrived on time and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED the photo booth-it was a total hit! I would recommend this company to any in the DFW area who is looking for a photo booth.

Sent on 12/20/2013

The photobooth was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and had a good time. The props were fun to use and the pictures were high quality. The service was incredible and I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 06/04/2013

jazmine · Married on 12/31/2012

I was skeptical at first but now I am sure glad I chose them. The whole process went smooth and they even put up with the many changes I had for the design layout. They were on time and all of my guests had a nothing but great things to say about the photo booth. I do recommend having a chair close by for the little ones.

Kevin · Married on 11/09/2013

The photo booth was great, it arrived on time and the set up was quick. Everyone enjoyed it at the wedding and people kept going in and out of the booth. My company is now considering having one at the next company party since they had so much fun in it. The prints come out fast and clear. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Shannon · Married on 03/07/2015

3.8
      3.0

This was a great value! DJ and Photo Booth for about $1000. They provided all props for the Photo Booth and each guest received a print out of the photos they were in. The photo strip was personalized for our wedding. The DJ worked off a list and also his experience of popular wedding songs.

Sent on 03/25/2015

3.4
      3.5

I loved having a photo booth at my wedding. This was the most affordable one that I could find. The attendant made it very easy for guests to take photos and get extra prints. I am glad they we received a disc with all of the photos on it. I was disappointed by how few people used the photo booth. I was busy with many things during the reception, so I am unsure if few people were interested or it took a long time for each group.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User3302790 · event on: 05/01/2013

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

I was pleased that they were able to book our event and I thought everything went well with the contracts and payment. The day of the event they were late arriving to the site but they did stay extra time to make up for the late arrival. If you want props, you'd be better off buying them yourself than using the ones they provide. We may give them another chance later on but we will be conducting business with them very differently.

Eric Munoz · Married on 02/23/1989

Bad customer service

Bad business, not recommended! False advertising on promos and when confronted via phone Monica said she was in a rush making the promo and still tried to up-charge me $175. See photo attached-was supposed to have photo booth with “premium”back drop which I thought was a flower wall as pictured and she said no! It’s only the ones underlined in pink which you can’t even tell in photo! Ultimately she gave it to me for that price but did not want to. Photo booth kept freezing at my event, and no one got photos until 11 pm the next business day. She also made my bday template the day of the event and didn’t even give me options I guess because I was getting a “huge discount” which was HER pricing on her instagram. She will try to get any dollar she can! Bad business and customer service. Has no recollection of our emails OR what we agreed on. Many other companies out there that will go above and beyond to make your special day! Maybe she needs an assistant to keep up. Just trying to help others out. I felt my money was wasted. She did not go above or beyond for me and took my 500 dollars!

Sent on 03/05/2019

0.8
      0.5
      0.5
      1.0

They're terrible. Flat out.

Booked a video/photobooth for my wedding and these are just a few of the issues I faced:

- They didn't put the booth where I asked them to...instead placed it off in a corner where no one could see them.

- A booth attendant was promised for the entire event....that booth attendant was no where near the booth the entire event.

- Picture/Video quality was terrible.

After approaching them about my issues, they had "excuses" for them all.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Photo Booth Dallas's reply:

- We were advised by the event coordinator on where to setup. It was not a choice by us.

- We have replaced the booth attendant we had.

- All the pictures are taken with a 18mp camera. Feel free to see pics from past events here - http://photoboothdallas.smugmug.com/

0.4
      1.0

We used their service for our event and we NEVER got our photos. They claimed something malfunctioned and they would have to mail us the CD of pictures. After nearly a dozen unanswered phone calls and emails after our event we still have not received them. AWFUL customer service!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Hello,

We have been experiencing phone and email problems last week. We are now back online can you please let us know your event date and name and we will mail you a dvd and email a link to the online gallery.

We apologize you did not get your dvd onsite please reconsider your review as the rest of you rental went very smoothly.

Thanks