Photo Art By Celia Reviews

32 | Boynton Beach, FL

32 Reviews for Photo Art By Celia

Juan · Married on 02/04/2017

We were very please with the service and with the pictures! Plenty to choose from and all groups were represented which is difficult with my large family. I'll use again and recommend to friends.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Photo Art By Celia's reply:

Thank you Juan and Niki, it was a pleasure working with you and your lovely family. Your positive words means a lot to us.

Celia was amazing! I had my wedding at night and I was worried how the quality of the photos would come out, but they were amazing!! She did a wonderful job! We are very happy with her professionalism and quality of work. Thank you Celia!!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Photo Art By Celia's reply:

Thank you for the positive review! I really appreciate it! it was a pleasure working with you!

tracee · Married on 05/16/2015

I would highly recommend PHOTO ART BY CELIA for any and all photography needs. She was a pleasure to work with. Not only did she photograph my wedding she did family photo shoots as well as engagement shoots. She made everyone feel at ease and not pressured. Very very happy and I will definitely use her for all of my events.

Sent on 06/03/2015

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Celia for any events. Celia took amazing pictures for my wedding, worked with everyone with ease, and showed great flexibility in everything. She is willing to work with all your requirements and give great suggestions to make sure that you have great memories of your event in the form of pictures.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Kayla · Married on 01/17/2015

My husband and I dealt with Celia regarding our engagement photo session and wedding day. She was absolutely amazing! She knows her job and works very hard to get "that perfect photo". The price was good for what we got and my parents were very satisfied with our engagement photos. I know my wedding was in great hands. I would definitely reccomend her to anyone who wants spectacular wedding photos!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Barbara · Married on 01/17/2015

Photo art by Celia was outstanding for my daughters wedding. As mother of the bride all you want is for your daughters wedding day to be perfect and I couldn't believe the professionalism Celia had demonstrated and how on point she was. The pricing was great for the photos we got. Even the engagement photos were awesome! My husband admitted that she was one photographer that knew what she was doing and that the photos were going to be great. Celia was very personable with us throughout the entire process and fit our needs perfectly. I would definitely recommend her for any event! Thank you Celia and I can't wait to see the wedding photos!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Marcy · event on: 01/04/2015

Celia is a WINNING choice. She came recommended to me from a friend. From my first interaction with her, she is professional and attentive to my needs. Makes herself available to questions and request and most importantly returns phone calls right away.
    She did a great job with my daughters Bat Mitzvah. Her images are artistic, great lighting and creative perspective angles. I was very happy with the formal shots and the party shots equally. I was given more than enough images to choose from. She exceeded my expectations and was reliable which is so important to me.
    Feel comfortable using her for your future events.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Ericah · Married on 01/02/2015

It was very nice to work with Celia in my wedding! She is very flexible and have the sensitivity vision to capture the emotion moment! Thank you Celia.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Ray · Married on 01/02/2015

Celia
    Thank you! Your work and effort was truly of quality and professionalism that gave our precious moment a recording in time and the best memories that we will cherish as a family. There will be many times that we will look at the beautiful photography and relive our experience. Cheers y Saludos.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Chay · event on: 10/18/2014

Words cannot describe the beauty Celia captured of our memorable day!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Carolina · event on: 10/09/2014

Célia is an excellent professional and takes wonderful photos, i was cert pleased with service!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Candice · Married on 08/02/2014

Celia was fantastic and creative when establishing her camera shots. She was also incredibly informative and passionate about the entire wedding ceremony and reception process. We have so many beautiful photos and are continually amazed with how she was able to capture such precious spontaneous and emotional moments.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Georgette · Married on 07/12/2014

Super photographer!! I cannot believe how beautiful some of the pictures are. Celia is now the family photographer.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Photo Art By Celia's reply:

Thank you Georgette! I really appreciate your review. It means a lot to me. Looking forward to put your book together soon!

Amazing!!! Is the best word to describe the quality of photography taken by Celia. Our small, intimate wedding was in April of 2014. My husband and I are not very photogenic (although our children are) and yet Celia's talent created lasting, beautiful memories that we will always be able to cherish. I am so proud to show our wedding photos. Compliments are received by everyone who see's our photos, saying how well we photograph (it was Celia, not us that deserves the compliment). I would strongly advise to cut corners in other parts of an event planning budget if needed, to be able to have the memories that Celia is able to create and capture. Her pricing is very reasonable, and you get a far greater value than the cost paid. I would only use Photo Art By Celia for any future events our family has as it grows.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Sara · event on: 04/26/2014

Celia did a great job at my daughter's Quinceanera. It was hard to decide the pictures for the album because all of them were great!!!! Thanks to Celia we will keep great memories about this memorable time.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Joanne · event on: 03/21/2014

Celia is an amazing photographer!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Marissa · Married on 03/15/2014

My wedding pictures are gorgeous!

Sent on 04/24/2014
  • I

Isabelle + Eli · Married on 03/14/2014

Celia got amazing shots of both our engagement shoot and our wedding! Thanks again for capturing such sweet memories!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Our photos came out beautifully! Celia captured such sweet moments that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Celia Is a through professional photographer. My family and I are please with her work from the first time we meet to delivery of our gorgeous wedding album.
    We will definitely recommend her work to any one.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Julia · Married on 02/08/2014

I am very pleased with Celia work. Celia and her assistants were very friendly and easy to work with.
    My wedding photos came out just as I expected - beautiful; every single moment capture... I can't thank her enough; our entire families are very pleased as well.
    I would recommend Celia's work to any of my family or friends.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Celia did an amazing job. Awesome photography shots. She made sure to get every picture possible that I would like and I didn't have to ask. She expressed full dedication to taking high quality photos in the most professional manner possible. The quality and creativity of her albums are amazing I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 04/13/2014

sabine · Married on 10/26/2013

photo by celia truly captured our wedding beautifully.

Sent on 04/02/2014

Suzanne · Married on 10/26/2013

The planning before the wedding was well organized.
    Celia took excellent picture before and during the wedding.
    We were very pleased with pictures.
    I will recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • User3432028 · 2+ years ago

I loved the photos Celia took of our events! She is a talented professional. She works hard to get "that shot". We are so happy we chose her!

Sent on 03/25/2014