Photo Announce It! LLC Reviews

Photo Announce It! LLC 5
Photo Announce It! LLC 6
Photo Announce It! LLC 7

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2011

Deanna and Marlon captured our wedding memories perfectly. They are fun and easy to work with. They help ease our anxiety of posing for pictures with easy directions resulting in beautiful pictures. Thank you for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 12/01/2012

HOLLY · Married on 04/15/2011

Deanna and Marlon from Photo Announce It! are truly a blessing. Not only did we get a chance to know them during our free engagement shoot, but they got to know us and our style to make our wedding day wonderful. I thought that there photography had to be super expensive by looking at the quality, however it is not true. They are reasonably priced and you definitely get more than you pay for. They are a team that works well together to capture each and every shot. So many of my guests were impressed by their professionalism and how they seemed to think of everything. I would and HAVE recommended them to all my fellow brides-to-be. They made our day something that we will be able to treasure forever.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Brian · Married on 11/13/2010

We had an excellent experience with Deanna and Marlon. Besides the obvious of being professional, timely, efficient and thorough, she was very artistic. The wedding book she put together for us is amazing. It was extremely creative and I was honestly shocked. The mother-in-law books (or whatever you call them) are cherished and have been reviewed hundreds of times with compliments every time (at least that's what my mom tells me :). We were very pleased. I personally interviewed 5 photographers and Deanna's creativity and portfolio was the best which is why we chose her. She was also priced very well. One of those other photographers I interviewed cost twice as much as her and his poses and portfolio was not as exciting and eye catching. I had a great experience and was extremely pleased. We have recommended her to a friend although we weren't to the wedding... ironic, huh? :) Love ya Deanna :)

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • LATOYA

LATOYA · Married on 11/06/2010

Photo Announce IT! made our wedding day such a success. My husband and I were so excited about our special union and the photo Announce IT! Team was there every step of the way. Deanna Rocks! She definitely knows how to make her customers happy. She listens to every concern and make herself available for the customer. Not only was she my photographer but I also asked her about many other things pertaining to our wedding and she was able to give us some very valuable information about the venues and other services we used (i.e videographer, make up artist, hair stylist, reception venue, and wedding details). Her husband and staff makes a really great team and I would recommend their A+ services to anyone. My husband and I look at our photos and DVD often and are so glad that we did not make the mistake of getting another photographer. We have no regrets! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Carolyn · Married on 10/16/2010

I was very proud of the quality of service I recieve from Photo Announce It. The professionalism was excellent, the quality of the pictures was excellent, the price was right.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Elinor · Married on 05/28/2010

You guys are awesome!! Everytime people ask how my wedding went, you're one of the first people I mention! And wedding album "WOW's" people all the time. I have no shame in showing if off. You are all so friendly, professional, confident and such a joy to work with, really. You know what you're doing and it shows. Always on time and flexible even when we had to shoot my engagement pictures 2 hours later because of me! Thanks for everything you've done for us. We will never ever forget you.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2010

We would and have recommended Photo announce it! to everyone we know! They were amazing and so fun to work with! I know the photos are going to come out great, we have already seen a few amazing ones! Everyone at our wedding was coming up to us saying the loved them, and so do we! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/02/2010

G&J · Married on 04/16/2010

The team was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a 'test run' with our free engagement photos and fell in love with their professionalism and talent. We knew every moment of our big day would be captured with the highest quality and had no worries when it came to the pictures. We are looking forward to working with them in the future!!!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Alaine · Married on 03/28/2010

Deanna was awesome! She and her husband were fun and made us feel very relaxed. The quality of the photos were perfect and we felt like we got our moneys worth and more. Working with Deanna and the other help that she gave to me saved me A LOT of time. You won't be sorry if you choose to go with Photo Announce It! LLC.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2014

Deanna and Marlon were great to work with. We absolutely loved our engagement photos from them, and the sneak peeks we've already received from our wedding are amazing. They were 30 minutes early to our hotel before our wedding and made sure that they captured all of the formal moments of our wedding before they left. They never made us feel as if we were on a time limit and made sure to get all of the photos that I wanted, even when my hair and makeup ran later than expected. They kept me calm and captured the personalities of my husband and I and our wedding party in their beautiful photos. I can't say enough good things about them. We highly recommend Photo Announce It.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Patricia · Married on 07/22/2012

Deanna, Marlon, and the entire team was personable, customer focused, professional, courteous, and very helpful in all areas. On my wedding day, due to lack of space, I had to get dress in an unplanned area. Deanna stepped in and assisted me in dressing, without missing a beat in completing her duties, when it clearly wasn't her job. She kept me calm when it started to rain while I was worried about losing photo opportunities, and she kept all members of the bridal party in line. She worked well with the DJ to coordinate various phases of the wedding to ensure that important moments were captured. I would definitely recommend her to any bride to be, and I'll be using her services in the near future.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Jeremy · Married on 06/07/2013

3.5

Deanna and her crew have a true talent in photography. We will truly miss their upbeat characteristics and help. Getting to know them felt like a friendship instead of business relationship. Their quality picture-taking skills are something we are extremely grateful for.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2013

So happy with the work from Photo Announce It! Marlon and Deanna are so much fun to work with and have a nack at making picture taking easy. Sneak peeks where up the next day! Will be working with them again for sure.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Crystall · Married on 11/15/2014

I used this vendor for my wedding and engagement pictures. I have not see all of my wedding and engagement pictures yet however the pictures I have seen so far are to die for!! They are simply gorgeous! The owner Deanna made the process light-hearted and fun. Photo Announce It exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this vendor. I plan to use Photo Announce It for future events.

Sent on 12/06/2014