Phoenix Productions Reviews

148 | North Andover, MA

148 Reviews for Phoenix Productions

Julie · Married on 06/25/2011

Frank and Mike were awesome!!! I wanted my wedding to be one big party--and that's exactly what it was, no one got off the dance floor all night long. I corresponded with Frank for majority of the planning, he was professional, enthusiastic, and took the time to get a feel from us and what we wanted for our big day. We trusted that he knew his stuff, and he delivered. Mike was a great MC, and got the crowd pumped...they made an awesome duo and we couldnt be happier with our wedding entertainment!

Sent on 10/27/2011

N · Married on 05/29/2011

We greatly appreciate Bunty and Frank. They did a great job! Very responsive over email and went over the details with us as much as wanted to. The hall looked amazing with the lighting. We were hesitant at first to do get it, but it was definitely worth every single cent. The place looked awesome! They did a great job mixing the music and all the guests were on the dance floor the entire time! I still have people talking about how great a time they had. Thanks Xtreme Productions!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Sajju · Married on 05/07/2011

DJ Bunty made our day even more amazing. All of our guests enjoyed our reception. The music was great and the lights were equally amazing. 2 months after the wedding people still remember the night and compliment us. Best wedding DJ! I hope I get to work with the xtreme production team again :)

Sent on 07/03/2011

Himani · Married on 04/30/2011

Words can't express just how AWESOME Xtreme Productions was in making our Cape Cod wedding such a huge success! Prompt and professional from the get-go, DJs Bunty & Frank came dressed to impress with a playlist that kept our guests dancing all night long. They arrived 3 hours even before our ceremony began to ensure that all of their equipment was properly set up to run smoothly the entire night. They had a list of our song requests for both the ceremony & reception, and executed every one of them to a tee, providing a nice mix of Hindi, Punjabi, Malayali, Tamil, Top 40, Hip-Hop, and 80s music all night long.

At our request, DJ Bunty arranged for a Bhangra team to perform for part of our reception. The dancers & live dhol (drum) player that he brought were so energetic & amazing; not only did they perform, but they also taught our guests how to do this North Indian folk dance - definitely one of the highlights of our wedding that our friends & family can't stop raving about. Both Bunty & Frank were perfect emcees during our reception. They made sure all our events ran smoothly & all gaps were filled with appropriate pieces of music. They both have such a knack for reading the dancing crowd & spinning their music that there literally was not an inch of open space on the dance floor all night long.

Thank you Xtreme Productions for making our wedding day so memorable - if we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't go with anyone but you guys!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Rohit and Paul · Married on 11/27/2010

First and foremost, thank you for making a fairytale come alive. You are by the far the best DJ I have ever seen hands down. I'm so sorry that Marriott had to cut short. Everyone was really upset about the Marriott on that part. Of course, this is of course no fault of yours.

From the lighting to the music to everything, I must say you left me speechless. It was worth everything if not more. I was so taken aback by everything and how wonderful it came out. My friends in Chicago are asking if you travel so that you can do their weddings! :-) Bunty, you are amazing and words can't truly define how awesome of a job you did. The reception stood out because of you, I must say. Everyone has been talking about you here in Chicago. We don't have a DJ like this out here! I was always thinking it's going to be hard to find a good DJ in Boston, I was very wrong.

In the interim, by all means, if there is a wedding that needs a DJ, you're the first one I will recommend.

Sent on 12/17/2010

Greg · Married on 11/13/2010

Frank Prinzivalli and his team are the best DJs for a wedding. All our guests cannot stop talking about how great the music was all night long. The dance floor was never empty from the moment the wedding reception started; people were literally dancing in-between and during meals. Frank and his team knew what to play and when to play it. As this was an Italian and American wedding and there were 180 guests, Frank and his team knew how to keep everyone happy and on the dance floor. There was current music, a mix of the oldies and some great Italian dance mix songs that everyone loved.
    AnnaLisa and I will be recommending you to each and every person we know who will be getting married or having any type of party. Between AnnaLisa and I, we have attended over 30 weddings and neither of us have ever been witness to such great DJs like we were at our wedding night (and we are not just saying this).
    In addition, Frank and his team provided awesome uplighting that changed colors with the music. We love how the pictures of the whole night came out and are so impressed by all the colors and how great they still made the room look.
    Frank and his team charge an affordable price for a service that goes above and beyond. From the moment we first talked with Frank to start planning the wedding to post wedding discussions, Frank has been professional and has always put us first when it came to talking about our day. We trusted Frank from the first time we met with him and knew he was going to put on a great show for our guest.
    If you do not consider Frank and his team you are making a mistake. They know how to read a crowd perfectly and know what to play all night long to keep everyone going. A wedding or party is not a time for people to sit down. It is a time for everyone to be celebrating and dancing all night. Frank and his team made sure this happened and all 180 guests at our wedding confirmed that the DJs did an unbelievable job!
    Thank you very much Frank and Xtreme Productions! You guys are truly the best DJs in the Boston area and the State of MA. Your hard work made our cocktail hour and wedding reception a blast for everyone!
    Greg and AnnaLisa

Sent on 11/26/2010

Anupma · Married on 11/06/2010

My family threw my aunt and uncle a surprise 25th anniversary party in CT. Immediately when planning the party I thought, "We have to get Bunty!!" When I think of who I want to DJ ANY sort of function or party, my mind automatically goes to Bunty and his team! At the party, I had the pleasure of meeting Frank as well and as a team, no one compares! They know exactly what to play, when to play it, and how to play it. There was a brilliant fusion Indian and American songs and everyone from my grandparents to little children were up on their feet dancing the entire night! The party was amazing and a night that no one will ever forget and that's all due to Bunty and Frank's hardwork and talent! Greatest DJs hands down!!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Pooja · Married on 05/30/2010

I can't express to you how great the reception was because of your added talent. I can honestly say I will recommend you to each and every person I know who will be having a party or getting married. You rocked the house just as you promised and I never thought that EVERY song that would be played that night would make me want to dance. The mixed songs between Hindi, Punjabi and English were so considerate of the crowd and both mine and Paul's personality. We couldn't thank you enough and can't wait to attend a party where you'll be the DJ. Keep up the good work and rise to the stars! :)

Pooja and Paul virdee

Natasha · Married on 05/22/2010

Thank you, Bunty and Frank for an OUTSANDING job at our wedding reception! You helped to make the evening memorable with your uncanny ability to read and respond to the crowd. You were an absolute pleasure to work with as we planned and enjoyed the wedding reception. You made the party more fun for all our guests than imagined - especially with the bhangra lessons! THANK YOU Bunty and Frank, we'll remember this evening fondly because of you!

Natasha & Kevin

Erum · Married on 04/10/2010

Hi Bunty,

I hope things are well with you! I just wanted to let you know that you and Frank did an amazing job at both of my events. Everyone is still talking about your music and the lighting! I would be more than happy to be a reference! My brother will be getting married in the next 2 years so I will be hitting you up! In the mean time, do keep in touch!
    Once again, Thank you for making my mehndi and wedding the best events of the year!

=)

Erum & Hani

Natalie · Married on 01/09/2010

We had a wedding reception with almost 400 guests, all with different tastes of their own music but Boston Edge DJs were able to incorporate all types of music while keeping the dance floor alive. Near the end of the night we had felt as if we were in a real night club with all the lighting and clubmusic. It was exactly the vibe we wanted.

Sent on 02/03/2010

norina · Married on 08/29/2009

Frank was in our price range but i felt like i had paid a lot more. The quality of service was above and beyond. He knows how to get a party going and keep it going. No one sat down at our wedding and people were screaming for an encore at the end. everything was perfect!!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Kathleen · Married on 08/08/2009

Frank was awesome. He was part of a two-person DJ set for our wedding, and I have never had so much fun dancing. We had a joint Indian/American wedding with Indian Bhangra/western-hip-hop music, and the two of them together had the whole party up dancing for the entire evening. Frank covered the western/American/hip-hop music and the other DJ covered the Indian music. The only bad part was when the party was over! Frank was very receptive to our requests (play/no play lists) and seemed to find the right compliments to the music we had requested. All ages had fun, and everyone complimented us afterward for having such amazing DJs. I recommend Frank with no reservations, the music makes the night, and ours was made.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Meaghan · Married on 06/13/2009

I remember being nervous the moment before me and my bridal party were introduced, and Frank from Boston Edge DJs came over to me and asked if I was ready. I told him how nervous I really was, and I remember him saying something in these words, 'don't worry about a thing, I want you to enjoy this day, because this is your special day, leave the pressure on me, and I'll take care of everything and make sure everything goes beautifully.' that was exactly what he did. I couldnt have asked for a better and kinder dj. The reception's entertainment went immaculate. Boston Edge's energy and style was exactly what people told me it was going to be. Thank you soooo much Boston edge

Sent on 11/23/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2009

We never expected for our wedding to be so much fun. Frank got so involved with the crowd and practically had every one on their feet. People until this day are still telling me that our DJ was the best wedding DJ they've ever heard. I highly recommend him to any bride and groom.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Rina · Married on 02/10/2017

Frank was awesome. Very receptive to everything

Sent on 02/14/2017

Sadaf · Married on 09/27/2013

Working with DJ Bunty and the Extreme Production team was great! I used the Extreme Production team for two days - DJ services on my Mehndi and DJ and lighting for the Baratt.

All of my communication for planning the events was done through DJ Bunty who was really easy to work with and very friendly. At our first consultation he explained all the options and packages that his company could provide and helped me pick one that was within budget and needs. Then for about three months DJ Bunty worked with me to help coordinate songs that I might want to use and also came in handy when I was trying to find other vendors for the wedding. He was amazing at replying to text messages right away and very flexible when it came to doing the site visits (to both of the venues).

But the real magic was at the execution of both of the events. Both days they were at the venue well ahead of time to set everything up. The mehndi night was amazing; DJ Bunty def. knows how to get the crowed going. And he was sure to play the songs I had selected on time and as needed along with taking request from the guest. It was also actually very comforting to see DJ Bunty there on the day of the event because I knew he would take care of things. The second day DJ Bunty was not there himself for the event, which he had already told me about earlier, but I did see him at the venue earlier in the day to help setup the venue lighting (which looked great!). The music at the baratt was just as amazing, but I must say it was not as on point as the night before. There were a few times where the music wasn’t quite what it needed to be and we had to ask them to switch the music but they did do a great job picking my cake cutting song as I had forgotten to give them one. Overall it was another amazing night. The guest danced the night away and had a blast.

I would highly recommend the Extreme Team for DJ/ lighting services. They know how to put on a good show!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Bharat · Married on 06/15/2013

DJ Bunty and his team at Xtreme Productions (MC Mikey as Master of Ceremonies and Jaskarn Singh for lighting) did an extraordinary job at our wedding on Saturday June 15th at The Brookside Club in Bourne, MA. Our wedding met our every hope for a perfect event, and we genuinely feel the amazing talent, passion, and professionalism of Bunty and his team made it happen. Several of our guests told us the same!

My wife and I were having a Hindu-Christian wedding, with two ceremonies and guests from both groups. Because of this, we knew we needed a DJ who was flexible and experienced with catering to weddings of both cultures. From our first meetings with Bunty, first at his home to get to know him and his offerings, to meeting him at our wedding venue where he was meticulous and insightful in coming up with the exact options we'd need to get everything we wanted in the unique timeline of our wedding.

In the very end, Bunty and his team executed everything we wanted perfectly, and our wedding and reception were fantastic. All of our guests had lots of fun and were very impressed. Of particular note- Bunty is very engaging and eager to help his clients plan out their perfect musical additions to their wedding. It was very helpful that he had experience in coordinating the music for Hindu ceremonies, where we did not. He had the exact music to go with every piece of our ceremonies and it went great.

One additional highlight of working with Bunty is that we told him only days before our wedding that we wanted a good friend of ours to sing a rock song to introduce the wedding party at our reception. He was not only fine with the sudden change, he was extremely excited and eager to make it happen. Through a helpful and fun-filled conference call - myself, Bunty, MC Mikey, and my singer friend figured out all the logistics to make the live performance go smoothly and amazingly. And that live intro started our reception with a high energy that kept up all night!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Luciana · Married on 03/11/2012

Frank and Mike were fantastic at our wedding. we couldn't have asked for more. The lighting was perfect and the music fantastic! :) we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/18/2012
  • Sandi

Sandi Allen · Married on 11/10/2019

Awesome time. 5 Star Service

Phoenix Productions was friendly and professional. They put on a great show for the wedding. Everyone had a great time. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Thanks again Phoenix Productions!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget Danaher · Married on 06/09/2019

Danaher Wedding

We hired Phoenix Productions for photography, videography, and DJ services for our wedding and we loved them! It made our lives and planning so much easier having one vendor for 3 things! Frank was super energetic and made us feel like he had known us forever. Roberta was so sweet and our photos came out perfect! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Alessandro Chiumiento · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Wedding DJ and Photographer

Phoenix Productions is a top notch company! Frank and John did a great job at our wedding providing fantastic music and photography. They both are very professional while being very personable. We had talked to other DJs and photographers before we found Phoenix Productions. We were less than impressed by their overly sleazy and gimmicky tactics while trying to sell us their packages. It was refreshing when we met with Frank and John in person. They were genuine and easy to work with during the entire process.

Frank is great with the mic in his hand as he knows how to get the crowd going. John was really fun to work with while taking group photos as he knows how to get people to smile young and old.

Another plus is the fact that Frank played a great mix of good italian music and top 40 at the wedding. It would have been really difficult to find someone that could have done this better.

I highly recommend them for any and all of your events!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Cynthia Ranalli · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent service!

Frankie and his team were excellent to work with!! He had the whole room dancing from the minute we entered the room.

Sent on 08/12/2019