Phoenix Productions Reviews

148 | North Andover, MA

148 Reviews for Phoenix Productions

Kamilla · Married on 06/01/2013

We got married on June 1, 2013 and Mikey from Extreme Productions was our Fabulous DJ! He was extremely professional from our first conversation on the phone. We discussed exactly what music we wanted played during the ceremony and the reception. Everything was timed to perfection. He knew exactly what to play to get the party started! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and romantic wedding!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Sangeeta · Married on 05/26/2013

Xtreme Productions did an absolutely AMAZING job at our wedding! They provided music for the baraat/ceremony/reception as well as lighting at the reception. I literally cannot say enough good things about them.
    Right from the get-go, DJ Bunty and his entire team make you feel like you've known each other for years. You can tell he is personally invested in making your wedding the event of the year! He met with us several times at our venue to walk thru specifics and lay out a detailed plan. Additionally, he coordinated with the venue in advance in order to be well prepared (the hard work, organization and extra effort definitely showed)!
    DJ Bunty definitely went above and beyond to make our special day memorable. He taught us some moves to surprise our guests during our first dance and coordinated with our photographer/videographer (Muskaan - another GREAT vendor) to capture these special moments. We sent over a "song list" (I put that in quotes because there were maybe a dozen songs we had noted) and Bunty took it and ran with it. He had such a great understanding of the type of music we were looking for. A lot of our friends/family danced the night away and opted to forego dinner because the music was just that good at the reception!! The dance floor was packed for the entire night!
    If you are looking for a professional, entertaining, friendly DJ who does amazing work - look no further. You will NOT be disappointed by Xtreme Productions! Thank you Bunty and team for making our wedding the most memorable night of our lives!!
    Cheers,
    Sangeeta & Rajiv

Sent on 06/27/2013

B & A · Married on 05/25/2013

We heard about DJ Bunty and his team through one of our friends and it made our life so much easier to know that we had found a reliable DJ. DJ Bunty was very helpful with all of our requests and customized needs. Despite a lot of last minute changes due to the weather, they were very understanding and accommodating. Bunty made sure that everything went as planned and the quality of their service was amazing. All our guests gave positive feedback on the lighting and music throughout the wedding ceremony. Thank you for our making our day a little more special!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Harjit · Married on 11/24/2012

Our wedding was on Saturday,11/24/12. My husband and I met with DJ Bunty many times beforehand to ensure the night would go smoothly. We had heard of DJ Bunty and his Team numerous times and were certain they would not disappoint..needless to say, they didn't!! Bunty helped us out tremendously in so many aspects of our wedding planning and he always looked out for our best interest. He was responsive to our emails and texts and guided us every step of the way!! We met at the venue numerous times so he could assure that everything would run smoothly on the big night. From the awesome music, to the extremely talented dholis, the beautiful uplighting and the slideshow, Bunty and his energetic MC (Mike) were spectacular!!. There was not a single second when the dance floor was empty (something I had initially been worried about!) Hats off to DJ Bunty, MC Mike and Xtreme Productions, professional, personable and pleasant. The night was nothing short of perfect, our family and friends are still raving! Keep up the phenomenal work fellas, THANK YOU, its been a pleasure!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Frank and his team did a fantastic job! My wedding was amazing from the uplighting they provided to the music they played! I have friends asking me about him for thier weddings and one that's already in the process talking to him for an upcoming wedding! Frank thank you and your team we couldn't have had all the fun we had without you! Xoxo Roseanna & Nicholas

Sent on 10/15/2012

Aneet · Married on 09/02/2012

When we were wedding planning, we both agreed that we needed a DJ that would have our guests dancing all night long. We had heard great things about DJ Bunty and his partner Frank. We met with Xtreme Productions a few times before the big day and also corresponded via email. They were very professional and catered to our needs for our wedding reception. After going through all the details, I had a good feeling that the night was going to be a blast. Once the night started, I noticed how different Xtreme Productions is from other DJ services. From the well planned out introductions of our families, to the special mix they created for our entrance, to the dance floor being packed all night with an amazing array of music. We heard so many compliments from our family and friends about the lighting, the music and also the MC that made it seem "like we were at a celtics game." I cannot begin to explain how impressed I am with Xtreme Productions. My only complaint is that our big day is over.

Sent on 11/04/2012
  • Vanisha

Vanisha · Married on 08/25/2012

I couldn’t have been happier with my decision to use Xtreme Productions to DJ at our wedding. The whole team and Xtreme Productions gave their all to make sure we had the greatest night of our all lives. They brought to life my vision for the wedding reception, from the lights to the MC, to the music. From the moment our dance floor opened until past the “last song” of the night our dance floor was packed. My husband and I couldn’t believe our eyes when we saw our fathers on the dance floor until the end of the night!
    Xtreme Productions is professional, easy to work with, and full of energy. I would recommend them to any of my friends and family!

A big thanks to Xtreme Productions (and especially Bunty) for making my wedding a spectacular event!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Sowji · Married on 08/04/2012

Bunty and his team are one of the best DJ's out there - they are not only professional and creative, but they know how to create a good time for the guests and the bride and groom. Bunty is always looking to make the bride and groom, including their families, happy and excited for their wedding day! The lighting they did at my sangeet, wedding and reception was phenomenal! People are still talking about the music and lighting and how much fun they had. They take the time to look at the spaces and create the best lighting and acoustics making each event unique. I highly recommend this team - they definitely know what they are doing and they love doing it! Their passion is clearly translated into their work and I am extremely happy I went with them! They made my wedding a HUGE hit!

Sent on 11/21/2012

shruti · Married on 07/14/2012

We had xtreme production dj our reception! Bunty was so easy to work with and absolutely amazing. The whole team was so fun to work with on the day of. The lighting was absolutely amazing!!! EVERYONE LOVED THEM!! We couldn't stop talking about how amazing the night went. We definitely didn't want the night to end. :)

Sent on 07/20/2012

Anna · Married on 06/30/2012

Great experience with Phoenix Productions! They were awesome and played fantastic music. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking to have a good time at any type of party!!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, Anna! Your family was a lot of fun! :-)

Sangita · Married on 06/29/2012

DJ Bunty and Mike were AWESOME! It is not easy to please a crowd mixed of Indians and non Indians and they ROCKED it! They played a great mix of Indian and non Indian music to please both families and they kept the dance floor rocking. Mike, the Emcee, did a great job keeping the flow moving and getting everyone pumped. I would absolutely use them again and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

I just got married on June 16th, 2012 and let me tell you, I had the greatest entertainment provided by Xtreme Productions. I can't even begin to describe how great they are. My dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone was dancing, even my husbands 85 year old grandmother was literally dancing all night long (her kids were shocked that she was dancing so much). I know they were going to be great because two of my best friends that got married last year used Xtreme Productions, and they were fabulous!

MC Mike is by far the greatest MC I have ever witnessed. He is just so energetic, engaging and fun. The way he gets the crowd going is spectacular. DJ Prinz (Frank) is phenomenal; his play lists and mixes, he is just the best! He had music to accommodate everyone, and again, everyone was up on their feet.

I had two couples whom are engaged to be married come up to me and ask for their information because they want to book Xtreme Productions for their wedding. Also, I had a multitude of people come up to be that evening, the following day, and even now and tell me that my wedding was the best wedding they have ever been to. Of course, the entertainment is a main factor for that determination.

Xtreme Productions is fun, engaging, energetic, professional, great to work with, and just all in all the best. I can't emphasize enough how happy I was with their services, and I will refer these guys every chance I get. They are the best, the best, the best...

A big thanks to Xtreme Productions for making my wedding perfect!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2012

My husband and I hired Frank for his DJ and uplighting services. They did an amazing job! We trusted Frank with the playlist (just advised what type of music we'd like played with our favorites), and he took care of the rest. The crowd was on the dance floor immediately after our first dance for a few songs before dinner was served. The centerpiece giveaway was lots of fun and was perfectly tailored to my guests, an Italian centerpiece giveaway for an Italian crowd! At one point, the crowd seemed to be taking a break, but he was able to adjust the music to bring everyone back out onto the dance floor.

Two weeks before the wedding, my wedding venue informed me that they would not allow wired uplights at the hall. I called Frank, and he went above and beyond by trying to expedite the shipping on the wireless uplights which he had previously ordered. When that didn't work, he was able to borrow them from another uplighting company. He knew that the uplighting was important to me and helped me out of a bad situation, and I thank him very much for that! The uplighting was beautiful and really made a difference!

Overall, Frank and his crew helped make my wedding day fun and perfect! Thanks guys! I would highly recommend Xtreme Productions.

Sent on 07/07/2012

Farrah · Married on 04/14/2012

DJ Bunty and his team at Xtreme Productions put on one hell of a night for our wedding reception. Every detail was perfect and he made sure it was.

I think we had about 5 pre-wedding consultations with DJ Bunty. He was always available and extremely responsive. First we met with him and Frank his partner prior to booking. Following a great meeting, we booked them (we also had been to a wedding they had DJ'd and knew their work was great). Afterwards, he went out to the venue to scope it out with us and look it over for lighting and sound needs. He was very thorough!

For the next year, we shared emails and met an additional 3 times to get all the details right. He was SO patient and helpful and helped us with all of our song choices since we either didn't know what we wanted or needed advice on several choices. He patiently played songs for us over and over, and when we were not meeting with him he was emailing us songs and suggestions!

The day of the wedding the Xtreme team showed up to the venue early and set up all the lighting. Words cannot describe how magnificent the hall looked. Their care in setting up and even going beyond what we had discussed and asked for made the hall look probably better than it ever had before.

The sound was amazing, and they compensated for the fact that we were in a concert hall (Acoustically perfect for symphony orchestra and little else). They had set up all the speakers (and additional speakers to what they normally use) such that there were no echos and it was AMAZING.

All night they not only mixed in the music we had requested but also music that kept the crowd happy.

The MC for the evening (Mike) was also truly awesome. He was professional, spent a lot of time learning correct name pronounciations, and was so charismatic. The crowd loved him. He made sure to check in with my and my husband repeatedly to make sure we were happy and if we needed anything else.

I will be writing a review on Yelp as well, so if you would like please feel free to contact me on Yelp if you have any questions or would like a more personal reference. These guys are amazing and work so hard to make your night spectacular!!!!!!

-Farrah K

Sent on 04/17/2012

Niala · Married on 03/10/2012

DJ Bunty rocked my Pashtun-Palestinian Henna party!!! I was petrified that the party would be segregated and that people wouldn't dance. But Bunty played Arabic, Pashto, Persian and Top 40 and blew everyone away. He had everyone from 80 year old Pashtun men to 4 year olds dancing away. Even my family members who never dance were glued to the dance floor.
    The lighting was amazing (purple lighting could be seen down the street from the halls cathedral windows) and his dhol (desi drum) player was on point to Arabic, Hip Hop and Pashto music.

I highly recommend DJ Bunty and Extreme Productions!!! Amazing!!!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Rita · Married on 12/10/2011

Frank, Michael and the rest of the Extreme team were fantastic! We wanted the music to be fun for all ages... and it was! Everyone was dancing and having a great time...before, during and after dinner! A particular highlight was the up-lighting. We weren't sure if we were going to have it or not and are so glad we decided to go with it. The venue looked like a winter wonderland.. exactly what we wanted. An absolute must! Overall, Extreme Productions was professional, engaging, fun and easy to work with. They know what the crowd wants and they deliver. Thanks for helping to make our wedding a rocking night!

Sent on 01/15/2012

Dennis · Married on 11/05/2011

Amazing is just the best word to describe it. Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about how great they were. Frank and his team were very professional and accommodating.

Out of all the weddings I have been to I have never seen just continuous dancing to songs where all ages would be comfortable dancing and moving to. Even my 80 year old grandmother was dancing for hours!

We instantly knew that we wanted Frank and his team. With so much stress in planning the wedding, after our meeting, we knew it was one less thing we had to worry about. Frank took the time to get to know us and our style of music before hand; and even during the reception you could tell his team had great instinct with reading the crowd and keeping people up and dancing.

I hope I get to attend many more events with Frank and his team as I will be recommending him to everyone.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Michael · Married on 10/22/2011

I’d like to start out by saying that I consider the DJ crew as one of the most important aspects of a wedding considering that hands down they truly control the mood of the night. I was not going to take any chances so to say the least I did an extensive amount of research in order to choose the best DJ service which also provided up-lighting for our big day. I have to say when I checked out Xtreme Productions I was very impressed, they presented well and had nothing but fantastic reviews and as I read them I noticed I happened to know someone personally that had their services so I made the call…When we spoke all they kept saying was how happy they were with their services, how they were the best, really set the mood and I would be crazy not to hire them. I then setup a face to face meeting with Frank the owner/partner to go over the details. He was very helpful explaining everything and he gave me a really good feeling about it so I said let’s do this! =)

Finally, the day came!.. If I was to say that Xtreme Productions was by far the best DJ service I have ever personally seen I would be down talking them and it would be an understatement!!!... Frank and his crew delivered beyond my expectations and satisfaction! The up-lights beyond a doubt made the room!...The crew always kept things moving, Mike the announcer/MC was amazing, he even song us a few songs, what a voice on this guy!.. Not to mention how everyone kept coming up to us commenting how awesome our DJ & lighting was!

My wife, I and our friends and family could not have been any happier with their services!.. We just got back from our honeymoon and I continue to hear how fun our wedding was and how amazing the DJ service was. It goes without saying that everyone was extremely impressed and now I can see how they get their name!..If you want your wedding to be the best you must hire Xtreme Productions and that’s the bottom line!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Maria · Married on 10/15/2011

Frank and the Extreme Team were amazing! They played at our wedding at the Hotel Marlowe on Oct. 15 and they made the night complete and amazing. From the uplights, to the music, to the professionalism. It was all amazing. They had guests up on the dancefloor the ENTIRE time. The whole team was very easy to work with and very good at meeting with us and incorporating last minute changes to our event. Two weeks later and people are still talking about how amazing the night was. I have even recommended Extreme Productions to other friends as I feel they were the ones who made our night as amazing as it was. They understood how we wanted the night to flow and did everything they could to make it happen. Definitely good at getting the crowd involved and know the right music to play!!!! Thank you guys for an amazing time!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

Frank, from Xtreme Productions, met with us for over an hour to give us guidance on how to incorporate everything that we wanted in our reception. He got everyone dancing and we had a blast!! Frank even called me a couple of times before the wedding to touch base and see how I was doing. He wanted to make sure I was comfortable with everything. I would highly recommend Xtreme Productions, they are professional, punctual and will guarantee a fantastic time at your wedding! I love you guys!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Meaghan · Married on 09/16/2011

Best DJ service I've come into play with. Frank was amazing when it came to making sure we had everything we wanted and was very flexible with schedules and meeting with us to go over the perfect song choices, lighting etc for our wedding. I couldnt have been happier with the services they provided for us. Thank you so much Xtreme Productions! You definitely made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Shailan · Married on 09/03/2011

I'm extremely happy by the work that Xtreme Productions did for our wedding, the sound and lighting was far beyond our expectations. The team is extremely flexible and is willing to work under any circumstance, we changed our first dance song on the day of the wedding and the team did not hesitate at all and accommodated our request!

Thanks guys for doing such an awesome job and for those looking for a DJ/Lighting company, you will not be disappointed. This is one vendor that I would go with again for future events.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Rach · Married on 08/20/2011

Bunty and Frank came to us as a recommendation from friends of ours who were married last year. It was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests are still talking about how great the music and lighting was. So after meeting them, we didn't even consider hiring another DJ. They completely understood the exact vibe we wanted for our wedding and they delivered above our expectations in every area! We get so excited and happy when we think about how perfect everything was presented because of their services. Bunty and Frank understand that a wedding is all about making the bride and groom happy - they do that through their skills with selecting the right music at the right time and reading the dance floor- like a DJ should! They also included lighting services that turned an ordinary room into a bright and vibrant space that set the mood perfectly. Even in the months leading up to the wedding, Bunty and Frank understood how important this day was to us and wanted everything to be perfect. Their services is well beyond what we expected from a DJ: quick to respond to emails, made sure they had all the music we requested for the ceremony and reception, reviewed the timeline ahead of time, helped us with all the little details, and basically understood ‘us” as a couple. Hiring Xtreme Productions is the best decision you can make for your wedding. Even three months later, our family and friends keep talking about how much fun they had and how GREAT the lighting and music was! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/28/2011

Erum · Married on 07/16/2011

Once again Xtreme Productions have done an outstanding job! Once the music starts everyone is on the dance floor no need to invite guests onto the dance floor. They definetly provide a stunning ambience with their lighting equipment, special effects and up to date equipment. Their vast knowledge in all genres of music keeps everyone entertained. Xtreme Productions go above and beyond your expectations to make your special day filled with compliements galore.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Aamina & Mamoon · Married on 07/16/2011

Bunty did an AWESOME job at our wedding and we would have no hesitation in hiring him again for other events. We booked him for one function and he even did an extra one at short notice. To top it off, he even surprised us with a phenomenal song & dance for us that we can never forget!

Not only was quality of his DJ'ing everything we expected, but his selection of music and lighting made our events better than we could have hoped for. Bunty always came well-prepared and on-time, and his ever-helpful attitude went a long way in making our events a success.

All in all, we would whole heartedly recommend Bunty to anyone who was looking for an awesome and capable DJ to trust with their most important events.

We can't thank you enough Bunty!!
    Cheers!