Phoenix Productions Reviews

148 | North Andover, MA

148 Reviews for Phoenix Productions

Tina · Married on 06/14/2015

What can I say about Xtreme Productions that hasn't been said in the countless 5 star reviews already? If I could give the whole team 6 stars I would. The entire crew of Xtreme Productions is professional to the highest level. We were truly blessed to have them be a part of my sister’s wedding. Our experience with XPDJS was beyond outstanding. From beginning to end, DJ Bunty was super accommodating and beyond reasonable. His knowledge of music, calm demeanor and ability to read & work a crowd truly made my sister’s wedding-- the ultimate party. From taking small cuts of different songs and streamlining them perfectly, the uplighting, the Gobo monogram, the photobooth and the many other services - DJ Bunty was completely flawless. We have received so many compliments on how much fun the wedding was and everyone has been buzzing about how great the music was- all thanks to DJ Bunty and his crew. Not many people get to say that they had a “PERFECT” wedding but in my eyes this wedding really really was because DJ Bunty & his team controlled the flow of the timeline so efficiently and smoothly !!

Look no more….. Xtreme Productions is the way to go. This was the second time I signed them on and seriously cannot wait for more future celebrations !!!! No matter where and when the event will be, Xtreme Productions will be our #1 choice for lifetime now. Awesome!! Super organized, attentive, professional, helpful, accommodating, talented, easy to work with, understanding, dynamic, down to earth- these are a few words/phrases that describe DJ Bunty . Many thanks to the whole crew of Xtreme Productions for making my sister’s wedding so memorable. DJ Bunty ….May God shower you with loads and loads of success and fame as you truly deserve it. Your professionalism every step of the way was only exceeded by the way you treated me and my sister like family. A+++++++ from a very happy couple !! You are in great hands with Xtreme Weddings!!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

We can't stop raving how awesome and wonderful Phoenix Productions (aka Xtreme Productions) were at our wedding. From Frank the DJ, to Mike the MC, to the guitar player and singer (additional services), we were absolutely amazed at this group's talent. Our guests can't stop talking about them. We really lucked out with getting the date locked down, I can't even imagine using someone else. We met with Frank a few times prior to our wedding and he took the time to listen to us and offer his own advice based on his years of experience with multiple weddings he's done. We left it to him to change it up a little, if not enough people were on the dance floor. They want everyone of all ages on there! Also, Mike the MC was fabulous. He has such a great personality, getting the crowd all excited and rowled up. Just his voice alone makes you want to listen to what he's saying. It was very entertaining. There was a great balance there too...he introduced everyone and we did a centerpiece giveaway and during dinner which was great, but when time for dinner, it got quiet and we just listed to the music playing during the dinner. I like that balance. We also had a special additional service where we had a guitarist and a singer who performed and sang a few of the songs the group put together. That was absolutely amazing, they all came together and you'd be dancing and this woman is singing right next you on the floor with the guitarist on the other side. That was such a hit with our guests. We had our wedding down the Cape so very happy they were able to do this at our venue, and Frankie was so accommodating and very easy to work with. I recommend him, Mike, and the team to anyone who is looking for a really good, professional, and group to work with.

Sent on 06/19/2015

sukhwinder · Married on 05/02/2015

DJ Bunty from Xtreme Productions did a great job at our wedding reception. The party was just how I wanted and everyone had great time. We will recommend Xtreme production to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2015

DJ Bunty and Mike are THE BEST. We were so happy we chose them as our DJs and brought them to Mexico for our destination wedding. Both were extremely professional and did an amazing job DJ-ing and MC-ing all of our events. My husband and I, as well as ALL of our guests, had a great time at the reception. Many of our guests raved about the DJ and his skills! Our guests were on the dance floor for the whole night! He even let my husband and I "guest DJ" - tons of fun! I would choose DJ Bunty for any of my events and would recommend him to all my friends and family. He is truly a pleasure to work with and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/15/2014

Frank was fun and easy to work with from first correspondence to wedding day.

We wanted to make sure our guests were always on the dance floor and Frank succeeded in doing that! We also had a mix of cultures and ages at our wedding and Frank seamlessly incorporated Greek, Italian and dance music that kept everyone on the dance floor. He also provided fun glow sticks at one point in the night and his assistant took great pictures!

We will recommend Xtreme Productions to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Salwa · Married on 10/11/2014

I couldn't be more pleased with Xtreme Productions! Since I first met Frank, I felt that my vision for the wedding in terms of music, lighting, and overall smoothness of the night would be accomplished. Our planning was crunched into a short amount of time, and even until the last minute before the event, he was accommodating, flexible, and most of all patient! The wedding itself was fantastic - they mixed the perfect blend of pre-requested songs with old and new hits that got our guests on their feet from beginning to end! We went with their "step and repeat" option for guests to take pictures and our backdrop was perfect! Everyone loved the idea and couldn't wait to get online and see their shots. Thanks so much Frank and Jason!!!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2014

Words cannot describe how fantastic our wedding turned out. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long because of Xtreme Productions. The tricks up their sleeve get everyone going. The music selection, the singing voice on the MC to the games that had everyone involved really amped up my family and friends. We had compliments all weekend on how fun our wedding was all because of them. 100%

Sent on 09/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

They did such an amazing job, wedding was a blast, it was a party atmosphere just what I wanted. They played the best music! Most deff going to hire them again for our next big party ! Loved it ! Love them !!

Sent on 09/21/2014

BUNTY AND HIS CREW ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had gotten multiple great recommendations to use Xtreme Productions for our wedding, and we are sooooooooo glad that we did!! From day 1, Bunty was very professional and super supportive of all of our wishes, not only did he help us out with the DJ-ing side of the wedding, he even listened to anything else we wanted his advice on. Bunty was readily available to chat with the bride and groom, and he always did it with a hug and smile!!

The crew is just down right amazing. The MCs, the dhol players, the lighting, the sound, the music - hands down the best!! All of our monograms and lighting on the day of the wedding looked amazing. They did an awesome job opening up the dance floor, and the MCs were fantastic throughout the day! They really know how to get a crowd excited for the party! We had an Indian/American wedding, and Xtreme Productions did a splendid job fusing the two cultures together on the dance floor so that guests from both sides were dancing the whole time. We had mentioned once at a meeting somewhere along the way that we thought it would be fun to have confetti, and we got sooo busy that we forgot about it - But Bunty did not and we were surprised to have it thrown on us during the reception! And there was another surprise the crew came up with too, but we don't want to spoil all the fun by writing it here! All of our guests are still talking about the wedding reception - and we have gotten sooo many compliments on picking an awesome DJ!! Xtreme Productions brings a WOW factor to the wedding that no other DJ could!

Thank you sooooo much Xtreme Productions for the best wedding reception ever!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/16/2014

DJ Bunty did an excellent job all round. We had song list prepared, but it went through several hands and we noticed a day before the wedding that all the songs were messed up, not the ones we wanted originally. DJ Bunty improvised and took our last minute requests into consideration. He dressed professionally and had high end equipment. He made every effort to give life to the party and was very and sensitive to all the details of the wedding. I would highly recommend his team.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Nikita · Married on 08/09/2014

Where to begin when describing what a wonderful night we had!!

To start, when we first met Bunty we felt the energy and professionalism that would be perfect for our wedding. Throughout the months leading up to the wedding he was always there to help us with any questions or requests we had. Bunty made himself available to fit our busy schedule and at every meeting, kept us excited during a long wedding process. There were times when he was more excited about our wedding than we were!

Our guests consisted of a lot of people who had never been to an Indian wedding. This was no problem for Bunty and his team who made sure to engage every single guest at the wedding. He kept the party going starting from the Baraat, throughout the reception, till the very last song of the night. The music was absolutely on point and he had everyone dancing for three hours straight. The uplighting was phenomenal which was due to his lighting guys and also Bunty's attention to detail, matching the uplighting to the music, the beats, and even our entrance dance.

There was one moment before our reception entrances when Bunty came outside to our room. At that moment, he didn't feel like our DJ, but rather a close family member coming to see how we were doing. As you can imagine, we were both very nervous. Bunty kept us relaxed yet excited and pumped up to walk into that room.

Bunty even had a few small surprises for us (we don't want to give them away here), which turned out to be one of our favorite moments of the night.

We had guests walking away telling us they had not danced that much in a long time! It was all due to Bunty and his team. Thank you for making it a very special and fun night for us!

-Nikita & Jared

Sent on 09/18/2014

Xtreme Productions MADE our wedding!!! We couldn't have asked for a more professional, fun loving, and entertaining crew. DJs Mike Party and Mike Gaeta were amazing, they got our guests up and moving before dinner, during dinner, and well into the night. I don't think our dance floor emptied once! We used the Xtreme Team for uplighting as well and I couldn't have been happier with the overall look of our venue. From out first meeting with DJ Prince to our last dance we felt all of our desires were not only met but exceeded. Guests are still commenting on how much fun they had at our wedding due to the Xtreme Team. Thank you guys, you were one vendor this bride didn't have to stress over!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Vikram · Married on 07/07/2014

I give credit to my wife for finding Xtreme Productions. When we met DJ Bunty for the first time, both my wife and I were very impressed with his professionalism and the level of engagement that was demonstrated. DJ Bunty worked with us as if it was one of his own family member's weddings. He is very approachable and is always great in responding to phone calls/messages (which is important, as couples have so many questions around music, lighting etc).

The most impressive feature that we liked was the uplighting services. The ballroom was turned into a fairy tale kind of place in a matter of seconds. We had given DJ Bunty a few color themes and full freedom to come up with the right mix. He had 6 choices for us on the night of the reception and all of them looked phenomenal! The great thing was that we could swap between all the 6 choices as the evening unfolded. Every time we look at the pictures our family is in awe with the beauty of the ballroom!

During all our meetings, one thing that DJ Bunty constantly mentioned was the "Level of Energy" that his team can bring to events. As energy level is the crux of any party, we got to witness it during the night of the event! The music and sound quality was phenomenal! Xtreme Productions know how to make an ordinary event Xtraordinary! Once again a big Thank You to the Xtreme Productions crew! If you are planning any event don't hesitate to give DJ Bunty a ring!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Y

Yuvraj · Married on 07/03/2014

DJ Bunty an his team did an awesome job. I wish I could give his team a 10. Every somg choice that he selected starting from the ceremony to the entrances and the reception was awesome. We danced from song one until the last song was played 4 hours later. He made his song selection by reading the crowd and it was perfect. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Don't look anywhere else for a DJ, Bunty and his team are it.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Huma · Married on 06/20/2014

We had a Pakistani traditional wedding of which my husband is Italian so, as you can imagine we had a diverse 250 guest list of which half had no idea what this wedding was going to be like! Food and entertainment had to be top-notch because we were determined to make sure everyone had the best time on our special day. Xtreme Productions had the very best team orchestrating a highly energized evening from beginning to end. We had Bunty as the DJ who played the best songs from pushto, to Bollywood, to American and some Arabic tunes (everything I asked for, he delivered); all while Amit was on the dhol and played that instrument in sync to all the different songs Bunty was playing; you literally saw people dancing in their chairs while the introductions were happening. And let's not forget about Mike the MC. His enthusiasm and hype kept the energy in the room at an all time high throughout the evening. Put it this way: when it came time for the Rukhsati (which is suppose to be emotional and sombre), no one wanted to leave the dance floor and if they were at all emotional, it was because Xtreme production was leaving not Bobby and I! :)

It just so happens we are having an American wedding reception in September. Because Xtreme Productions did such a great job we decided to change our original DJ and hire Xtreme Productions! Along with their talent, they were professional, nice, fair, honest, punctual and simply a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jyoti · Married on 05/10/2014

Bunty and the rest of the Xtreme team were amazing!!!!!!!! They were awesome to work with from the beginning til the very end. Whenever I had a question, Bunty was very efficient in answering emails/phone calls. All of our meetings he was so helpful in planning our day and treated us like he was planning a family members wedding. He helped us pick a son perfect for every moment, and even after the wedding helped us pick songs for our wedding video!

The Xtreme team was so helpful the day of the wedding. Everyone was on the same page with the schedule and what needed to be done that day. Not at one point during our wedding did I need to ask them to do anything different, as everything turned out perfect! Bunty even surprised us with glow sticks and confetti the day of, super cool touch. Your DJ needs to have energy but not take over the show, and thats what I love about these guys!! Bunty, Vinay, Jaskarn, Mike....they are all awesome!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Kirubakaran · Married on 04/27/2014

You will not find a better group to work with then this group. They were just AMAZING. I can not tell you how many times we changed our plans and music and entrances and exits and being an Indian wedding there was so much chaos going around. Regardless they kept up with everything, performed beyond our expectations and worked with us the entire way. They were friendly, supportive, helpful and was just amazing. Any future weddings we have in the family , there will be no one else we go to. Thank you so much guys! It was PERFECT!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Meena · Married on 04/05/2014

Xtreame Productions DJ'ed my sons wedding reception in Boston and did a fantastic job. All the music that we requested was prepared for the moments that we requested and cued on time as we discussed. The dance floor was full and enthusiastic and the DJ's did a wonderful job of reading the crowd and the event to keep everything live and moving. We did not have to worry about the music or direction of the event at all as the DJ's truly were the masters of our ceremony and kept every moment stress free and well guided.

Additionally Xtreme Productions put together our lighting for the event and it was fantastic! It set the ambiance for the wedding reception and was integrated into the many special moments at the event as the DJ took time to understand our wants and needs in advance.

Extreme Production was very professional and timely in the set up, break down and duration of the event, which reassured our faith that we were in good hands.

I would recommend DJ Bunty to anyone in need of a professional team, that is prompt and knows how to lead a fantastic party!

Thank you so much for creating our families memories!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Ayesha · Married on 03/29/2014

Wow!!! Xtreme Productions went above and beyond for all three of my wedding events in Boston. The music was perfect and DJ Bunty and his team made sure to keep the guests constantly entertained and engaged. We also had our stage lighting done, and it was very important to us that our stage was brightly lit--Xtreme Productions paid close attention to our preferences and made sure our stage shined! Our guests had a wonderful time and the entire weekend was so much fun thanks to them! The entire team was very attentive, caring and helpful--many thanks guys!!! :)

Sent on 04/15/2014

Jasmine · Married on 02/22/2014

I found DJ Bunty through a mutual friend who had gotten engaged in June. He was absolutely phenomenal, that when I started planning my parents 25th anniversary party, he was my go-to DJ! Not only was he on top of everything, he made my night unforgettable, and it was more than what I asked for! He played the best songs and everyone was on the dance floor that we had to take a half-hour break and tell everyone to go and eat. He is truly one of a kind and I definitely recommend him! If you want someone who is the best of the best, DJ Bunty and Xtreme Productions is exactly what you're looking for!!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Kavita · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Bunty is an impeccable vendor to work with. From the very start Dj Bunty shows so much enthusiasm in making your day a very special and memorable event. I had the pleasure of having DJ Bunty at my destination wedding in Aruba.

I chose Xtreme Productions to be my entertainment vendor for all events. They are well equipped, head to toe. I hired them for an entire week of festivities. Sangeet, Puja, Wedding, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. Dj Bunty provided an outstanding Dhol player from Canada.

I did have one technical difficulty during our reception (which was the hotel's fault due to wiring etc etc.) I must say, while I was nearly having a heartattack wondering what the guests were doing with no sound. DJ bunty's Dhol player, Raju Johal rocked the night. He got the crowd so enthused and loud, no one realized the sound was out. Needless to say, hands down, an amazing performance by the dhol player saved the night.

You will not be disappointed with this vendor. They are professional group and very accommodating in every aspect. I would highly recommend them to any bride if you want your dance floor to be packed all night long. They provide every genre of music, a superb emcee and an amazing DJ who really knows how to get the crowd pumped.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Sent on 11/29/2013

Vinita · Married on 08/10/2013

Bunty is very accommodating and professional. He was the only vendor that I did not have to keep in touch with to ensure that he fulfilled his responsibility. He is also very easy to get along with. He and his team had the biggest part in making our big day very successful and memorable. I would in a heart beat recommend him to my family and friends and would not hesitate to use his services again for future!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Christina · Married on 07/28/2013

First off, we decided to go with this DJ from Boston (even though our wedding was in Syracuse) because we heard them at a friend's wedding and we knew we had to have them!! All I can say is WOW!! They did such an amazing job right from the get go. They were incredibly flexible with us when we were deciding if we wanted them for cocktail hour or the ceremony or just the reception. Even though we changed our minds several times, they always accommodated whatever we wanted. They even threw in some extra up lighting and another DJ with the package. These guys are amazing! I have never seen anybody like them. They have an incredible energy and ability to keep everybody on the dance floor all night long (including me and I am not a big dancer!) Dj Mikey threw in an extra surprise and sang to us, which was incredible! They also did an amazing video of our wedding as a promotion and let us keep it...there are so many memories and it is priceless!! By the end of the night we had so many comments of people telling us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and asking us where we got our DJ. Even the photographer asked where we had found them! We were completely satisfied every step of the way!! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Scott · Married on 07/13/2013

Frank was outstanding and a true professional...great music. What I found most fascinating was his clearly tactical selection of songs throughout the night. It was clear the timing of each song was not at random, but rather part of an overall plan to keep the dance floor packed and sweaty throughout the duration of the night.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Bhavisha · Married on 06/29/2013

Xtreme Productions did an AMAZING job at our wedding!! We used them for our bharat, ceremony, and reception and I cant say enough good things about DJ Bunty and his team. Right from the start, he was extremely professional and very responsive to all emails and calls. Anytime we had a question he would respond right away even though our wedding was months away. He drove down all the way from Boston just to walk through our venue and discuss DJ setup, etc. He made us feel like we were friends and have known each other forever. He is very attentive to all details and makes you feel like your wedding is the biggest event of the year. He was extremely helpful in terms of helping music for entrances, etc and also helped us with our timeline of events.

When it came to the day of our wedding, it was AMAZING! Every song he picked for our entrances were perfect. The team was professional and even dressed professionally! His dhol player was amazing as well!!! MC Mike did a great job organizing our family entrances and wedding party entrances and keeping the crowd interested. The music at the reception was the perfect music of Indian and English music, our dance floor was packed the entire night. Bunty has a great understanding of how to keep a crowd on the dance floor and understanding the guests. All our guests had nothing but great things to say about the music at our reception!! When it came to our lighting, it was AMAZING!! Our entire room had uplighting that made our decor stand out more then we could have imagined. He even surprised us with a confetti drop =)

If anyone is looking for a DJ, look no further. The Xtreme Productions team is professional, friendly, and wonderful to work with. They made our wedding the most memorable night and with all the little extras made it is a night we'll never forget!!!

-Bhavisha & Satyam