Phoenix Productions Reviews

148 | North Andover, MA

148 Reviews for Phoenix Productions

Shane · Married on 10/15/2016

Book em! They were a huge part of making our wedding the best day of our lives. We partied our asses off!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

A DJ is only as good as their guests love to dance, and you guys were outstanding! Thank you again!

shaun · Married on 10/08/2016

I could not have asked for a better DJ..everyone kept telling me how awesome he was and i could not agree more..the uplights were beautiful, the sound was amazing and the music was great..i would most definitely recommend Frankie Prince to anyone getting married..!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, Shaun! Your guests were a lot of fun! Congrats!

Michael · Married on 09/17/2016

We could not have asked for a more AMAZING experience with Frank and Jay! From outdoor ceremony setup, cocktail hour music, and an absolutley amazing..non stop dance party of a ceremony. Frank and Jay accommodated every request and we're extremely professional. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, Michael. You and Heidi were so incredible to work with. We wish you both the best!

Debora · Married on 09/10/2016

We couldn't have asked for any better! Our guests were very happy with the music and the mc. They couldn't stop dancing! Also the uplighting looked beautiful. Great service! Thank you for all your work :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you, Debora! You and Andrew looked amazing! Your guests were so much fun and knew how to have a good time. Congratulations once again! :-)

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience with Phoenix Production. The dance floor was never empty which was very important to us and the mix of music was amazing. Frank and his group were very attentive to whatever we wanted them to do throughout the night. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review. We had a blast at your wedding and we couldn't think of a time when the floor actually had any more room to dance. Haha! The staff at the Wolfeboro Inn made us feel right at home too. Best wishes!

Sofia · Married on 08/26/2016

From start to finish, Pheonix Productions made our wedding night absolutely incredible!! We had an outdoor ceremony with the reception indoor and they were able to set everything up both indoor and outdoor. The MC was awesome with the intros and had a beautiful voice...even sang us a song! The music by Frank and Jay was spot on and everyone was dancing the night away! They were so easy to work with and made last minute changes we requested without even thinking twice! By the end of the night everyone was raving about the wedding-especially the DJ!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you for your review! You guys were so pleasant to work with and just made everything even more flawless. We really enjoyed every part of your wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was bangin' :-P
    We are glad you enjoyed that special song Mikey MC sang to you guys. Thank you again for choosing the Phoenix family!

Charlie · Married on 08/26/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ & MC...Frank, Jay, & Mike were incredible. Our guests were dancing all night which is exactly what we wanted. Everything went perfectly smooth and we couldn't have asked for a better group to get everyone hyped up and having fun. Would 100% recommend to anyone who wants to have an AMAZING and FUN wedding. Very easy going group of guys who will accommodate whatever you need!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We're flattered for your great review, Charlie! We're so glad everything was amazing and fun as you guys had wanted. Best wishes together! :-)

Nicole · Married on 07/23/2016

We couldn't have asked for better DJs!! From day one they were absolutely amazing to work with. They were professional, reliable and very experienced. My husband is Portuguese and they were able to expertly blend in some Portuguese songs throughout the night. We wanted only fun, upbeat and top hits played, and they played songs that really got ALL of our guests out of their chairs and dancing. Our night wouldn't have been as fun if it wasn't for them! We had the time of our lives and couldn't have asked for anything else!!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

We are very flattered for your awesome review and had such a great time at your wedding. You and Justin looked stunning! Best of wishes, guys!
  • travelgal6979

Diane · Married on 07/23/2016

Phoenix Productions are AMAZING DJ's!!! They were highly recommended to us for our daughter and her husband's wedding on 7/23/16 in Cambridge, MA at the Royal Sonesta. We wanted a reception where everyone would want to get on their feet and dance the night away. Phoenix made sure that happened! The reception was so much fun!!! So many guests have told me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! What a wonderful compliment and I thank Phoenix! The up-lighting they provided was beautiful in the ballroom, it was a gorgeous purple hue along with their initials on the dance floor. About 1/2 way into the dancing, the dj's gave all the guests colored, flashing light up "tubes" to which everyone loved. The DJ's are very professional, know the best current music, and really "feel" the crowd to keep the tempo and party going! We highly recommend Phoenix!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! You and your family were absolutely incredible to work with. We are so happy to hear everyone had an unbelievable time at the wedding and enjoyed the LED foam sticks. We LOVE to "keep the party going" :-D and we love to make sure the lighting brings out that extra beauty to your events. Congratulations once again!!!

Ana · Married on 06/19/2016

As soon as I got engaged I knew I wanted Phoenix Productions for my DJ services. I've known Frank for a few years and seen him in action. #BestMCEver #BestDJServices

Thank you so much for making my day the most memorable night of my life. Your organization, punctuality and professionalism was superb. Your talent speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/02/2016

LOVE the hashtags :-)
    We had so much fun at your wedding. You and your guests knew how to have a great time. Thank you very much once again for choosing Phoenix Productions! :-)

Thomas · Married on 05/21/2016

I cannot say enough great things about them. Great guys. Very professional and amazing at what they do. They were the perfect fit for my wedding. They made everything run so smooth. Everyone had a great time and I would reccomend them without hesitation.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Phoenix Productions's reply:

Thanks for your review, Thomas! We are glad everyone had a great time on your big day. Congratulations once again! :-)

Phoenix Productions and their DJ Mike were a pleasure to work with in all aspects! We hired them to provide the music and announcement for a 50th anniversary party and they nailed it from playing every song that we specifically requested to the open ended "dance music" we left up to them to decide what to play. The DJ Mike was super friendly and easy to work with providing uplifting music and interacting with the crowd when necessary. I would highly recomend Phoenix Productions for any sort of party you are trying to throw!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Frank and his team were fantastic. They played a great mix of music and played everything we requested. We loved how they set the tone and were able to read the crowd very well. We would definitely recommend them for any wedding.

They were also very flexible with us before the wedding with meetings as we both work long hours.

Sent on 05/09/2016

G. · Married on 03/26/2016

Great team! Very friendly, responsive & professional team. The quality of lights beyond compare!!! Added so much class and elegance to our event. Exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 03/30/2016

You must work with Frank and team! Phoenix Productions provided our DJ/MC services and our lighting as well. We had our reception at the State Room and the lighting was gorgeous! That being said, the DJ services is what blew us away. Everything could not have been more perfect. From the beginning Frank really showed that he got us - you could tell he really listened and was so enthusiastic from the very beginning. The entire process was so seamless, Frank did such a great job communicating with us - he was even helping me the day prior to the wedding with last minute requests! The team at Phoenix Productions gathered information from us and literally put together a dynamite set with songs we requested and overall music that was so tailored to us. The team did such an amazing job, everyone at our wedding has said that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that the music was perfection. Everyone was dancing, young and old - I truly cannot say enough good things about this team. They were so sweet to us and our guests, professional, organized and overall just really awesome. We truly feel lucky to have had them at our wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2016

Ariana · Married on 12/05/2015

The best night of your life is an understatement. Phoenix Productions hands down the BEST. Nothing short of PERFECT. Wow!!! A week after the wedding and still receiving calls, compliments, and thank you's about being the best wedding our guests had attended. From Frank (DJ Prince) to Mike MC - the perfect team. From beginning to end everyone was on their feet, from young to old there was no stopping an unforgettable night. Our wedding will always be fresh in our minds thanks to these guys. The short video they also filmed and made for us, "Our love story" came out beyond perfect and had every guest both laughing and shedding some tears. Perfect video to compliment a perfect night. If you want an unbelievable experience and seriously the BEST wedding I highly recommend Phoenix Productions. Cannot say thank you enough! THANK YOU Franky!! We love you.

Ariana and Marco

Sent on 12/13/2015

Happy · Married on 10/17/2015

Frank Prinzivalli and Jason were the djs for our wedding. We couldn't have picked a better team! They were fantastic and knew exactly how to get the guests moving. We worked with Frank for scheduling and organizing all the details. He was great to work with! He was receptive to what we wanted and gave very helpful suggestions on things we weren't sure about. He was also great about getting back to us in a timely manner each time we reached out to him. Phoenix Productions is reasonably priced and very professional. The equipment they use is current and sounds wonderful. They also provided up-lighting for our hall and it looked AMAZING. My husband and I highly recommend them for any wedding or event! We will absolutely be utilizing them for future events!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/11/2015

We just had the most amazing wedding, a huge part of why it was so great was because of DJ Frank, MC Mike and their team at Xtreme Productions. Between the music for my ceremony to busting a move on the dance floor it was all amazing. We have had so many of our guests that came up to us during and after the reception to say how great they were and what a great time they had. Frank also did the lighting for our reception and he made the room absolutely stunning .I would recommend Xtreme Productions in a heartbeat!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

From the moment my husband and I met with Frank, we knew Phoenix Productions was the way to go! We cannot stop reminiscing about the mind-blowing entertainment Phoenix productions put on- and we are not the only ones! All of our wedding guests were so amazed with the entertainment and lighting. I have a large portuguese family and Phoenix Productions was able to seamlessly mix all the music together where everyone was constantly on the dance floor. I have never had so many people tell me that their feet hurt so bad at the end of the wedding (that’s an awesome thing).

We chose to have Mikey the MC who made our reception extra special. He kept everyone dancing, laughing, and most importantly having the best time ever, especially when he sang! I even overheard one of my guests say “Wow, this guy sings too! That’s awesome.”

My sister is getting married next August and has already booked Phoenix Productions! They made our wedding the best day of our lives. If you want the best, go with the best, Phoenix Productions will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Frankie was AWESOME!!!! He did everything we wanted and really made our night!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sneha · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about DJ Bunty and Xtreme Productions! They were extremely professional, courteous, so easy to work with through out the planning of our wedding. DJ Bunty did a fantastic job in arranging the music for both our ceremony and reception. We were thrilled that he was able to keep the dance floor packed the entire night! In fact, several wedding guests have told us that our reception had the best music of all the weddings they have been to. We're still getting compliments about it one month later. Choose Xtreme Productions for your wedding--you won't regret it! -Sneha and Ben

Sent on 10/27/2015

Vinny · Married on 09/12/2015

Frank and his crew is hands down the best wedding DJ out there for New England. I have had comments even a year after my wedding from people saying that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I can say that it had 100% to do with Frank behind the DJ booth! He had everyone on the dance floor from the introductions to the final song. I would not recommend anyone else to DJ a wedding other than Frank. He is beyond worth it and is affordable as well. Love this guy!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Susie · Married on 07/30/2015

We danced all night and didn't want it to end. This was my third fundraising event and this is the first time I used Phoenix Productions, and this was the first time that I saw everyone up dancing! Great job!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Rajesh · Married on 07/04/2015

Xtreme DJ was absolutely wonderful in quality service, schedule flexibility, and going above and beyond what they were paid for. DJ Bunty and his team put in 110 percent of effort in providing us the best day of our life. They worked with us on our selection of music and tried to make the night about us. What I especially loved about this team was that once we decided to hire them we didn't need to worry about anything. DJ Bunty emailed me with what he needed and kept me on top of everything. The Dj was one less thing I had to worry about. They gave me confidence that they were in control of the music throughout the day and that I wouldn't have to manage them to make sure everything flows smoothly.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Brad · Married on 06/27/2015

Xtreme Weddings was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I really took a hands off approach, and let Xtreme weddings handle most of the planning. Their Questionnaire was great, and allowed us to get most of the formalities out the way and really focus on the vibe we were looking for. They were prompt at returning phone calls and emails, and were very accommodating on setup and breakdown since they had to travel over an hour to the venue. Like I said before we didn't really plan much so Xtreme Weddings really too charge and got the job done, and got it done well. The MCing was great and when the music started it was high energy the whole night. The dance floor was packed for 2.5 hours straight! I've had at least 30 guests compliment the DJ and how great the song selections were.

Thank you So much Xtreme Weddings for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/20/2015