Phillip's Flowers Reviews

Phillip's Flowers 3
Phillip's Flowers 4
Phillip's Flowers 5

Roxana · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I start. Cyndi at the La Grange location came highly recommended by my wedding venue, the Hyatt Lodge. After meeting with other florists, Cyndi was a breath of fresh air. From the first meeting, she completely got my style. She asked me to send her my inspiration before our first meeting so, when I arrived for the initial consultation, she was able to show me examples of what she envisioned for my wedding based on my likes. It took a lot for me not to throw my arms around her and hug and kiss her. After we decided to use Cyndi and Phillip's in La Grange as our florist, we had our second meeting where she put together sample bridesmaid bouquets and table arrangements for me (no added cost). When I spotted a couple of things that I wanted tweaked, she immediately accommodated my desires. After the second meeting, I did not give my flowers a second thought. I trusted her completely.

I absolutely loved that she was able to repurpose the flowers we used in my church at my reception. I forgot to buy an aisle runner for the church, but, guess what . . . Cyndi was a step ahead of me. She somehow read my mind because she had the runner set up for me at the church when I arrived. I will use Cyndi again for other special events. I can't say enough good things about her and her team!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Mike · Married on 10/01/2016

Cyndi and her team were beyond excellent! They helped make our wedding beautiful. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces to the vases for the candy bar were all perfect. They were by far the easiest vendor to work with. We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Phillip's did an incredible job. Beverly is amazing! She is super knowledgable and so down to earth. She is very creative and has excellent recommendations. They did all of my flowers and I couldn't be happier. They even had a creative solution for forget-me-knots for my husband's boutonniere and my bouquet which were out of season. I was able to have everything i was looking for and in my budget incredible an incredible mantel arch piece. The attention to detail really showed. I'd book them for any other events.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Julie Ann · Married on 08/28/2016

Phillips was so responsive to my requests for matching the flowers to the invitation. The centerpieces were gorgeous and everyone was raving about them. Couldn't be happier. They added so much elegance to the room.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2016

I first met Pamela at the bridal expo in Oakbrook, she was so friendly and pleasant, that I booked and appointment with her. My mother, planner and myself had a meeting with Pamela, and explained to her my vision (bling everywhere) and she had so many ideas! One thing in particular that was a must have for me, was the unique aisle runner that I just had to have, which Pamela assured me that she and her staff would be able to do. On the day of my wedding, when I finally saw the flowers I was blown away. They turned out wonderful, and I couldn't have been happier! When I was finally able to look at the aisle runner it was breathtaking, everyone loved it! Pamela was so help and patient, I truly appreciate all of her help! :)

Sent on 08/09/2016

Denise · Married on 07/16/2016

We worked with Pamela for our daughter's wedding. Pamela was wonderful--she listened carefully to our daughter and son-in-law's vision and made it come true. The flowers and the garden arbor and gate were so lovely--Pamela and Phillip's Flowers went above and beyond what we expected. When our daughter first saw the ceremony decorated, she said it was just as she imagined. We would not hesitate to recommend Phillip's Flowers.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Mari · Married on 07/12/2016

Phillip's did an amazing job! From the smallest detail to the large table arrangements, the flowers and service were incredible. Working with Dean was flawless and his creativity outstanding! All my guest were blown away with the arrangements. I would highly recommend Phillip's to anyone for their wedding reception or any other floral needs!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

We used Phillip's Flowers for all of our wedding flowers, ceremony decorations, and reception center pieces. We worked closely with Dean Futris at the Phillips location in Westmont and he exceeded any and all expectations that I had set for our special day. Dean went above and beyond to work with our tight budget. He modified any requests that I suggested to fit our needs, yet the final product was absolutely stunning. He truly listened to what I describing and offered suggestions along with visuals to make sure we were on the same page. Phillip's will not disappoint, each staff member interaction was pleasant and informative. Highly recommend working with Dean Futris at Phillip's Flowers!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/18/2016

The Phillip's Flowers in Westmont was great! Laura was such a huge help and a pleasure to work with. She is willing to work within your budget to get you the best looking pieces! My husband even said how impressed he was with her when she through this beautiful bouquet together for us on our first meeting! I received many complaints on my flowers so I highly recommend them! They were always also so quick to respond which is a must during planning!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2016

My husband and I used Phillip's Flowers-Chicago for our wedding flowers and walking into our venue the day of the wedding and seeing our vision become a reality literally brought tears to my eyes! You spend all this time planning your special day, and you can't really see how it's going to unfold until the actual day. I literally was speechless when I saw how it all turned out.

Picking Phillip's as our wedding florist was VERY easy for us, because they came highly recommended from 4 couples we know who had used them for their weddings. We were lucky enough to work with Lee and I seriously CAN'T say enough great things about her. We met with her twice before the wedding so we could go over our thoughts-she listened to ALL of our ideas and if we needed suggestions she was readily available with them.

The day of the wedding-my bridal party and I were running late getting over to our venue-Lee knew what time we were supposed to get there and was waiting for us still so she could show me everything herself. She helped with cutting loose threads off my dress, fanned out my veil for me, and even brought the rings down to the best man. I mean, she was SO great that after she left my photographers thought she was my wedding coordinator!

The whole crew at Phillip's is phenomenal. They were there on time to set everything up and they come later and take everything down. They'll take anything you need them to at the end of the night and you can pick it up from their warehouse later-we were gone for our honeymoon for 11 days and they still had all our stuff stored at their warehouse!

I just could go on and on about how wonderful Phillip's is, but save yourself some time and use them for your wedding (or any other floral needs!)

Sent on 06/17/2016

Aylesa · Married on 06/03/2016

Phillips Flowers & Gifts - La Grange Rd were AWESOME! During our initial consultation we had the pleasure of working with Vicki who was every bit of amazing. Vicki was very professional and patient with us. Selecting vendors for our wedding was a daunting task but Vicki made it enjoyable and exciting - she had us laughing with her infectious sense of humor which allowed us to lighten up and enjoy the entire process. THANK YOU Vicki! The floral shop was full of beautiful flowers which made it challenging to select. We had done some preliminary research so we had an idea of the flowers we would like to purchase. Vicki offered some GREAT recommendations so we were able to include them for a spectacular overall look. Our venue was on a golf course and had beautiful fresh flowers outdoors where our ceremony took place so we were able to minimize the amount of floral we needed for our wedding day. Personal Touch: A day before my wedding, Cindy (owner) called me to make a last minute recommendation on the mother's corsages. THANK YOU so much everything was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and she was 100% right! Thank you for making our floral selection an easy task and for delivering on all your promises with quality. I recommend their services. Mr. & Mrs. Harden 6-3-16

Sent on 07/15/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Phillip's, especially Dean!!! I've never really been big into flowers and was really not looking forward to that part of wedding planning but after meeting with Dean for the first time, I quickly learned that i was my absolute FAVORITE part.

Dean understood my vision and ran with it! I trusted him from the moment I met him and pulled everything together beyond my expectations!

I would recommend Phillip's (Dean) any day!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Gilbert · Married on 05/28/2016

My wife and I had our wedding floral arrangements created by Dean Futris. He was amazing to work with. He was so professional and easy to work with. He really paid attention to details that were important to us. When he had a good idea of what was important to us, he set about creating breathtaking arrangements that I can only describe as perfect. He decorated an memorial table for my parents that was also to represent friends and relatives that are no longer with us. It was so beautiful that it made me weep. He was very knowledgeable about our venue, and his team was expedient and efficient. He knew how to make an already beautiful location and transform it into our own piece of heaven. We were so fortunate to have Dean as part of our team of vendors that helped to make our big day perfect.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Hannah · Married on 04/23/2016

Phillips Flowers did such an amazing job with making my vision come to life. From the very first meeting I could tell that they were understanding the direction I wanted to go in, rustic elegance. I was so happy with what they created for me, they didn't just do flowers, they created a whole scene and completely transformed our room (which was already beautiful) into a dream! I cried when I saw our reception room as well as the beautiful arch they created for my husband and I. I am so happy that I chose them and I wouldn't have changed anything. I highly recommend using them, they are creative and so nice. Don made sure that I was getting what I wanted, he considered what I wanted and he used his talent to make it more beautiful than I could have expected.

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 04/09/2016

Amazing flowers, creative vision and absolutely wonderful service! Honestly the day would not have been the same if it wasn't for the elegance and beauty the flowers brought to my venue. Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2016

melanie · Married on 04/02/2016

Pam, was exceptional. Not only helped throughout whole process, found me special vases for centerpieces and installed the confetti shooters for us. They did an absolutely amazing job. Very professional and friendly.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jen · Married on 12/31/2015

Loved our flowers for our wedding. They saw our vision and brought it to life!!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Linda · Married on 12/12/2015

Dean Futris from Phillips Design Center in Westmont was the designer for our daughter's wedding at the Empire Room at the Palmer House on December 12, 2015. Dean was wonderful to work with and the Empire Room looked absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments from our guests on how gorgeous the flowers were and how beautiful the room looked. We received exceptional service from him and I would highly recommend Phillips Flowers not only for weddings but for any occasion.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 11/14/2015

Laura Walsh, Leah LeGare and the whole team at Phillip's Flowers are FANTASTIC! I loved that during our consultation, Laura went into the warehouse and created a bouquet for me right in front of me! It was so beautiful and breathtaking. I knew in that moment Phillip's was the right choice for us. The other companies I met with only showed me fake flowers or pictures of real flowers on a computer. The ceremony arrangements were GORGEOUS, and everyone to this day still compliments me on the flowers at the wedding. "They're so beautiful." "I LOVE LOVE LOVE your flowers!" Another thing that really stood out to me about this company compared to other florists - Laura never once commented on how "odd" or "unusual" it was that my husband was there with me for the appointment. Other places always made negative comments about how my husband should get bonus points for being there with me. Laura and her team were always extremely professional and easy to work with. One last thing - their rates are great! Laura was respectful of our budget when discussing our options. I highly recommend Phillip's Flowers for your wedding flowers or any other special occasion! I know I'll keep them in mind should I ever need floral services in the future.

Sent on 01/28/2016

My family has had a long-standing relationship with Phillip's. My dad would get my mom flowers for every occasion and they were always beautiful; it made me dream to one day have a man who brought me home flowers from Phillip's. Over the years, I developed a good relationship with Allison K, currently at the Hinsdale store. I'd referred some friends to her for their weddings and knew when it was my turn, she'd do the same for me as she had for them, create beautiful arrangements. There are no words to adequately thank Allison or the breathtaking flowers at our wedding. Her style & eye are unlike anyone else's. She was patient (even when I decided to change the entire color scheme...and call her a million times with questions) and listened, taking cues from things I said and interpreting it to give us the best possible outcome. The look, the textures, the aroma of each arrangement, bouquet, bout, and corsage were amazing. I will never forget the way my bridal bouquet smelled the day of the wedding - it was heaven! The quality of the flowers and the florist is beyond compare!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Beautiful Flowers - Beverly was creative, had a great vision and lots of great ideas.
    A pleasure to work with - THANK YOU :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2015

We worked with Tom Stewart in the events department out in Westmont for our floral and decor for my wedding, and oh my goodness it was a dream come true. My mom and I met with him several times to really capture my vision. Each time he was very patient with me, offering suggestions when I had trouble deciding. He even made samples for me twice because I was on the fence about the first set. When it came to the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely BREATHTAKING. The bouquets were out of this world, and he transformed that ballroom into my dream come true. I walked into the room and gasped. I could not believe how gorgeous everything was. It was a million times better than I could have imagined. On top of it all, Phillip's was BY FAR the cheapest of any florist I looked at. I can't recommend Tom & Phillip's enough!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

I would highly recommend working with Phillip's for your wedding floral needs! If you are like me, I was the bride who was not very into the wedding planning process, mostly because it always seemed to be very stressful rather than fun and enjoyable. However, Phillip's really allowed me to enjoy the process of planning and picking out the floral portion of my wedding.

I worked with Laura Walsh and her team and they were truly amazing. On our first meeting she took detailed notes, asked questions I had not even thought about, wanted to make sure we stuck within my budget and even made a quick mock trial of a small bouquet for me with the flowers she had on hand. At our second meeting, she made more bouquets and centerpieces which really allowed me to get an idea and picture what I could expect on my wedding day. My worst fear when it came to florals was that I would not get the attention and detail I may get working with a smaller business or individual, but Phillip's proved me wrong and paid close attention to detail and always seemed concerned about my needs and what I wanted.

Come the day of my wedding, I was concerned about many things, but if the flowers were going to be delivered and when was never a concern. Everything from the flowers being delivered to my girls and I before the ceremony, the ceremony and reception florals, everything was near perfect! I could not have asked for a better experience.

Thanks again Laura and Phillip's!

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

I worked with the Phillip's Flowers location in Wheaton and I could not have been more impressed. James was insightful and great at creating everything I didn't know I wanted! I am not very well versed in flowers, so I told James I wanted "shades of pinks" and what showed up the day of my wedding was nothing short of spectacular. The flowers were gorgeous!! I am very happy that I chose a local florist to create my vision and I would highly recommend Phillip's Flowers in Wheaton!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

My daughter and I worked with Dean Fortis at Phillips Westmont location for her wedding. Our initial meeting with Dean was 8 months before the wedding. I knew from that first meeting that he understood my daughters vision. When I walked into the reception venue it took my breath away! It was perfect. Everyone at Phillips was professional. The flowers were delivered to our house and church on time. It could not have been a better experience.

Sent on 10/05/2015