Philip Gabriel Photography Reviews

98 | Media, PA

98 Reviews for Philip Gabriel Photography

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2014

After doing a lot of research on different photographers in the area we worn torn between two, but the minute we met with Gabe (G2) our decision was made! Of course the team at Philip Gabriel's work is amazing as anyone can see from their website, but they are an absolute pleasure to work with and very experienced! Gabe definitely knows how to work a wedding and his knowledge of the local area is so helpful - we put all of our confidence in him to do what he does best and didn't have to worry a bit. Getting photographed can be uncomfortable at times for sure, but Gabe did an awesome job putting us at ease and making us laugh. He also works quickly and kept us on time, but made sure to get the shots that were important to us. Jeff and Anya were awesome too. We didn't notice the team at all throughout the day - they blended right in and were able to capture our candid moments without making themselves the center of attention!

We absolutely love our photos and would recommend this team to any bride for whom having an amazing photographer is a priority!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Philip Gabriel Photography has been an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Going back a year+, when I first saw their images online, I absolutely fell in love with their style! Knowing we wanted to use them right off the bat, we booked over a year in advance. At our first meeting with Gabe, he immediately set the tone for a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction. There were many phone calls between booking, our engagement photos (which came out amazing!), and the actual wedding day. Anya did a fantastic job keeping on top of all my questions (and there were many of them) and Gabe always returned my calls in a timely fashion. Furthermore, because we valued Gabe's caliber of work and work ethic so much, we often asked for his recommendations on other vendors...never once were we disappointed!! I often joked with Gabe that we had put together Gabe's dream team. All kidding aside though, our day would not have been as amazing as it was without each of those vendors. On the day of the wedding, Gabe, Gabe, and Anya showed up to my hotel room. They worked wonderfully with the videographer and started capturing the bridal prep without being invasive or needing guidance. Most of the time, I hardly realized they were in the room! This was also the case for both the ceremony and the reception. Our guests were not distracted by large cameras swarming us or them. In fact, many of our guests told us how much they appreciated that!

Last and certainly not least, Gabe 2 did a fantastic job rounding up family members for formal photos, helping us to stay on time, while Anya thankfully brought some clear umbrellas with her, which came in handy during a rain shower!

The Philip Gabriel photography crew was hardly just a vendor to us. As they captured one of the most important days of our lives, we truly felt that they were part of our family! We are really looking forward to seeing our images! A job well done Philip Gabriel photography!!!

Rachel and Joe

Sent on 05/16/2014

samantha · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gabe and his team! I was planning my wedding from California and did not get to meet Gabe and Anya in person until the day of my wedding. We immediately clicked and they helped to ease my nerves by keeping things light and making us laugh the whole day! Their energy is contagious, the professionalism is second to none and their results are the best I have EVER seen! Many of my friends told me I would probably dislike 90% of my picture but be able to find enough great shots to make an album (based on their experiences with other photographers). I must say, I love EVERY SINGLE PICTURE that Gabe took! The angles, the poses and the back drops he picked were pure perfection. Your wedding goes by in a flash so your memories turly rest on the shoulders of your photographer and thanks to Gabe I will have the most beautiful pictures to covet for years to come.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Sara · Married on 04/12/2014

Words cannot describe how amazing it was to work with Philip Gabriel Photography! They helped capture every moment of our wedding and we will cherish the photographs forever. We had a team of 3 amazing people, I have to give a personal shout out to Anya who was better than the venue bridal assistant. She held my lip gloss, was constantly fighting to keep my veil out of my way, she went above and beyond and I was so appreciative of that. We got our preview images quickly both online and the 4x6. We interviewed 5-6 photographers, Philip Gabriel happened to be the first one and none of the others came close to offering what they did...world class service!

Everything we asked for they provided, truly the best vendor of our wedding! If you are getting married, or even just want to do photographs of your family these guys are the best! We will be going back to them for any professional photos we need!

Sent on 11/14/2014

We would highly recommend using them! We loved everything about them!! They were incredible- very personable, very professional and overall amazing to work with! They made the entire process as smooth as can be. Gabe 2 was our photographer and we absolutely loved him!! We have recommended Philip Gabriel Photography to all of our friends that have gotten engaged!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Debra · Married on 09/01/2013

From our first meeting with Gabe- known as G2- we felt very comfortable to call and ask him for any guidance that we needed in planning for engagement and wedding photos. On the day of the wedding he was patient and calming as he proceeded with the photos throughout the afternoon. He took pains to be sure that he did not miss any photos that were important to either family. The bride and groom said that he was great with the bridal party shoot as well.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Alison · Married on 03/09/2013

Gabe and his team are wonderful photographers and they are also wonderful people. The entire experience of working with them was delightful. We bonded with Gabe immediately and with each meeting our familiarity and friendship grew. We absolutely made the right choice in hiring them!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sheryl · Married on 01/12/2013

Gabe and his crew are flexible, courteous, passionate about their craft, highly talented and best of all, take care of everything so that you don't have to think about the photography at the event. Beautiful images are waiting for you within days! They are amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Gabe was fantastic and our pictures are gorgeous. He was very flexible about photographing in the locations we chose.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Gabe and his team were absolutely wonderful!!! They were so easy and fun to work with. I'm positive that they got beautiful pictures and can't wait to see them. They definitely made the day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

stephanie · Married on 10/20/2012

Our pictures from Philip Gabriel Photography were beautiful!! Gabe & Gabe 2 really captured just how happy we were that day. I don't think there is a single picture without a smile! Our bridal party could not stop talking about how awesome they were and how much fun we had throughout the day taking pictures. They made us feel at ease and stress free on the most important day of our lives. They were so down to earth and up for anything. We are now able to relive the day through all of the amazing pictures! I would highly recommend them for wedding photography!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Matt · Married on 10/13/2012

Gabe and his team go above and beyond to make their clients day as special as possible. They are personable and professional at the same time and really work hard to make the bridal party as well as all the guests as comfortable as possible. So many people who attended our wedding commented how it didnt even feel like we had a photography team there yet how enjoyable they were to talk to throughout the day and night. There is no one better than Philip Gabriel Photography. Anyone who is willing to lay down in the middle of Broad Street in Center City Philadelphia to get "the shot" is as good as they come!

Molly · Married on 10/05/2012

Having Gabe and Gabe shoot our wedding was a dream realized. I'd seen their work via a friends wedding and had to wait patiently until I became engaged and could call them! The day of the wedding they were so professional and it was as if they weren't even there! My pictures just came back and my friends, family, and I are in picture heaven. Gabe and his team are amazing.

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2012

Gabe and his team were incredible to work with - calm and patient, yet extremely professional at the same time. The photographs turned out amazing and looked like they should belong in a magazine! I really like Gabe's style and approach to photography - he captures genuine moments. I would highly recommend using Philip Gabriel for your wedding day. Gabe captured so many magical moments and we are so happy we have the photographs to help us relive our wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2012

We just received our wedding album from my daughter's wedding and it is wonderful. I can't say enough about the quality of the pictures and the time they spent making sure all of the right pictures were taken. They also did her engagement photos and they also were very nicely done. The experience with this photography studio was fantastic. Thank you again for making all of these memories very memorable.

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/30/2012

Gabe was fabulous from beginning to end! Several of our friends are using Philip Gabriel photography as a result of our experience.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Margaret · Married on 06/09/2012

Philip Gabriel's photography is truly a work of art that captures the beauty of each moment. Gabe was easy to work with, took all the special pictures we requested and had our pictures ready to view shortly after our wedding. Gabe took two of our daughter's wedding pictures and we hired him to take a third daughter's wedding scheduled soon.

Deborah · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely amazing!!!! Professional and exactly what we were looking for! We looked at several photographers and they stood out by far! They had the package components that we wanted. Come our wedding day they did an outstanding job capturing the moments and memories that would last forever with our pictures! We have received so many compliments on pictures too, and those are just the prints! They were friendly and personal! Love, love, love them! Highly recommend!

Renu · Married on 05/20/2012

Gabe , was absolutely wonderful from the very first time my husband and I met him. He was delightful on the phone and very flexible with times to meet. He spent over 2 hours with us at our first meeting after 6 pm on a Friday evening!!!!!! He is very warm and funny. It is very evident that he loves what he does. He listened carefully to what we wanted and the photographs were spectacular. I really cannot praise him enough in this review. He is a phenomenal ! He took the most beautiful pictures at our wedding , capturing some very poignant moments. I never felt the camera was constantly flashing - he is so subtle - but his pictures are stunning. I know I sound repetitive but I am so overwhelmed and grateful to Gabe and his team. His team was punctual , professional and just splendid people to work with. Gabe pays attention to the smallest details - at one point the music became slightly loud and the DJ had stepped out for a few minutes and Gabe jumped on that.
    In my mind, he has captured the most beautiful images of the happiest day on my life. If I need a photographer again - Gabe would be my only choice!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2012

We cannot possibly recommend Gabe highly enough. Besides being talented, he is so much FUN to work with. My husband was not at all excited about photography but after our first meeting with Gabe, he felt so much more comfortable. And he actually enjoyed our engagement session (believe it or not). Gabe is not afraid to do what he has to in order to "get the shot". We're talking climbing over bushes in Washington Square or laying on his stomach in the middle of Broad Street. Without question, he is the hardest working photographer in the business. He's also incredibly responsive - via email or phone – even now as we’re working to get our album together. He was one of the people who snapped into action when our original venue cancelled on us. Add that kindness to his incredible talent and you have a winning combination!

Sent on 09/14/2012

It was so important to me to have a photographer that would capture the special moments of my wedding in a candid, unique and artistic way - not only did Gabe (and Gabe!) get the most amazing shots that truly spoke to the emotions of the day, he made my husband and I look like we were models! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous photographer!

One downside - too many amazing photos to choose from!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Arlene · Married on 05/05/2012

Gabe was wonderful to work with before and especially on the day of the wedding. The pictures were so phenomenal we had trouble choosing which to put in the album. Also Anya was terrific with designing the album. The finished album is amazing thanks to this team.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Philip Gabriel photography captured every moment of my special day perfectly. They provided me with pictures that will let me relive memories of one of my favorite days of my life for years to come! They are professional, easy to work with and as a bonus so much fun! When the big day is over you only have the photos and it is important to hire the best since you only get one shot. Gabe is better than the best!!! I have kept in touch with gabe and his team over the years and they just did family photographs for my newborn son that came out beautifully (though I'd expect nothing less from their work)! Hiring Philip Gabriel was the best decision I made in all of my wedding planning!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2012

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted to use Philip Gabriel Photography. We had seen Gabe's work from many friends, and have always been in love with his pictures. Working with Gabe was wonderful. He is fun, relaxed, patient, and professional. Anything we wanted, Gabe took care of without hesitation. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Gabe and his staff. We cannot wait to see the finished products!!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Lolly · Married on 01/21/2012

Gabe is a ball of energy and super talented. His passion for his craft was obvious at our first meeting. Both my daughter and myself felt an instant connection to him. We knew he would be our choice. He is worth every penny. The day of the wedding he arrived at the hotel to take pictures of the girls getting ready and the room just came alive. I watched as he blended right in with the girls. Everyone was comfortable and he just clicked away. This guy has energy and passion and the perfect personality for this line of work. A true gentleman and gifted photographer. Look at his web sight. His work will blow you away. I had tears in my eyes looking at his photographs and realizing I could have pictures like this for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 02/01/2012