Philip Gabriel Photography Reviews

Philip Gabriel Photography 2
Philip Gabriel Photography 3
Philip Gabriel Photography 4

Alison · Married on 03/09/2013

Gabe and his team are wonderful photographers and they are also wonderful people. The entire experience of working with them was delightful. We bonded with Gabe immediately and with each meeting our familiarity and friendship grew. We absolutely made the right choice in hiring them!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Sheryl · Married on 01/12/2013

Gabe and his crew are flexible, courteous, passionate about their craft, highly talented and best of all, take care of everything so that you don't have to think about the photography at the event. Beautiful images are waiting for you within days! They are amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Gabe was fantastic and our pictures are gorgeous. He was very flexible about photographing in the locations we chose.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Gabe and his team were absolutely wonderful!!! They were so easy and fun to work with. I'm positive that they got beautiful pictures and can't wait to see them. They definitely made the day perfect!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

stephanie · Married on 10/20/2012

Our pictures from Philip Gabriel Photography were beautiful!! Gabe & Gabe 2 really captured just how happy we were that day. I don't think there is a single picture without a smile! Our bridal party could not stop talking about how awesome they were and how much fun we had throughout the day taking pictures. They made us feel at ease and stress free on the most important day of our lives. They were so down to earth and up for anything. We are now able to relive the day through all of the amazing pictures! I would highly recommend them for wedding photography!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Matt · Married on 10/13/2012

Gabe and his team go above and beyond to make their clients day as special as possible. They are personable and professional at the same time and really work hard to make the bridal party as well as all the guests as comfortable as possible. So many people who attended our wedding commented how it didnt even feel like we had a photography team there yet how enjoyable they were to talk to throughout the day and night. There is no one better than Philip Gabriel Photography. Anyone who is willing to lay down in the middle of Broad Street in Center City Philadelphia to get "the shot" is as good as they come!

Molly · Married on 10/05/2012

Having Gabe and Gabe shoot our wedding was a dream realized. I'd seen their work via a friends wedding and had to wait patiently until I became engaged and could call them! The day of the wedding they were so professional and it was as if they weren't even there! My pictures just came back and my friends, family, and I are in picture heaven. Gabe and his team are amazing.

Lindsey · Married on 09/29/2012

Gabe and his team were incredible to work with - calm and patient, yet extremely professional at the same time. The photographs turned out amazing and looked like they should belong in a magazine! I really like Gabe's style and approach to photography - he captures genuine moments. I would highly recommend using Philip Gabriel for your wedding day. Gabe captured so many magical moments and we are so happy we have the photographs to help us relive our wedding day!

Sent on 12/13/2012

We just received our wedding album from my daughter's wedding and it is wonderful. I can't say enough about the quality of the pictures and the time they spent making sure all of the right pictures were taken. They also did her engagement photos and they also were very nicely done. The experience with this photography studio was fantastic. Thank you again for making all of these memories very memorable.

Sent on 08/22/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/30/2012

Gabe was fabulous from beginning to end! Several of our friends are using Philip Gabriel photography as a result of our experience.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Margaret · Married on 06/09/2012

Philip Gabriel's photography is truly a work of art that captures the beauty of each moment. Gabe was easy to work with, took all the special pictures we requested and had our pictures ready to view shortly after our wedding. Gabe took two of our daughter's wedding pictures and we hired him to take a third daughter's wedding scheduled soon.

Deborah · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely amazing!!!! Professional and exactly what we were looking for! We looked at several photographers and they stood out by far! They had the package components that we wanted. Come our wedding day they did an outstanding job capturing the moments and memories that would last forever with our pictures! We have received so many compliments on pictures too, and those are just the prints! They were friendly and personal! Love, love, love them! Highly recommend!

Renu · Married on 05/20/2012

Gabe , was absolutely wonderful from the very first time my husband and I met him. He was delightful on the phone and very flexible with times to meet. He spent over 2 hours with us at our first meeting after 6 pm on a Friday evening!!!!!! He is very warm and funny. It is very evident that he loves what he does. He listened carefully to what we wanted and the photographs were spectacular. I really cannot praise him enough in this review. He is a phenomenal ! He took the most beautiful pictures at our wedding , capturing some very poignant moments. I never felt the camera was constantly flashing - he is so subtle - but his pictures are stunning. I know I sound repetitive but I am so overwhelmed and grateful to Gabe and his team. His team was punctual , professional and just splendid people to work with. Gabe pays attention to the smallest details - at one point the music became slightly loud and the DJ had stepped out for a few minutes and Gabe jumped on that.
    In my mind, he has captured the most beautiful images of the happiest day on my life. If I need a photographer again - Gabe would be my only choice!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2012

We cannot possibly recommend Gabe highly enough. Besides being talented, he is so much FUN to work with. My husband was not at all excited about photography but after our first meeting with Gabe, he felt so much more comfortable. And he actually enjoyed our engagement session (believe it or not). Gabe is not afraid to do what he has to in order to "get the shot". We're talking climbing over bushes in Washington Square or laying on his stomach in the middle of Broad Street. Without question, he is the hardest working photographer in the business. He's also incredibly responsive - via email or phone – even now as we’re working to get our album together. He was one of the people who snapped into action when our original venue cancelled on us. Add that kindness to his incredible talent and you have a winning combination!

Sent on 09/14/2012

It was so important to me to have a photographer that would capture the special moments of my wedding in a candid, unique and artistic way - not only did Gabe (and Gabe!) get the most amazing shots that truly spoke to the emotions of the day, he made my husband and I look like we were models! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a fabulous photographer!

One downside - too many amazing photos to choose from!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Arlene · Married on 05/05/2012

Gabe was wonderful to work with before and especially on the day of the wedding. The pictures were so phenomenal we had trouble choosing which to put in the album. Also Anya was terrific with designing the album. The finished album is amazing thanks to this team.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Philip Gabriel photography captured every moment of my special day perfectly. They provided me with pictures that will let me relive memories of one of my favorite days of my life for years to come! They are professional, easy to work with and as a bonus so much fun! When the big day is over you only have the photos and it is important to hire the best since you only get one shot. Gabe is better than the best!!! I have kept in touch with gabe and his team over the years and they just did family photographs for my newborn son that came out beautifully (though I'd expect nothing less from their work)! Hiring Philip Gabriel was the best decision I made in all of my wedding planning!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2012

As soon as we got engaged, we knew we wanted to use Philip Gabriel Photography. We had seen Gabe's work from many friends, and have always been in love with his pictures. Working with Gabe was wonderful. He is fun, relaxed, patient, and professional. Anything we wanted, Gabe took care of without hesitation. We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Gabe and his staff. We cannot wait to see the finished products!!!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Lolly · Married on 01/21/2012

Gabe is a ball of energy and super talented. His passion for his craft was obvious at our first meeting. Both my daughter and myself felt an instant connection to him. We knew he would be our choice. He is worth every penny. The day of the wedding he arrived at the hotel to take pictures of the girls getting ready and the room just came alive. I watched as he blended right in with the girls. Everyone was comfortable and he just clicked away. This guy has energy and passion and the perfect personality for this line of work. A true gentleman and gifted photographer. Look at his web sight. His work will blow you away. I had tears in my eyes looking at his photographs and realizing I could have pictures like this for my daughter's wedding.

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2011

Gabriel was phenomenal to work with! Our images were stunning and captured our day pefectly. I would recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 01/27/2012

Leigh Ann · Married on 11/05/2011

Philip Gabriel Photography is awesome! We loved all of our engagement and wedding pictures. Monica, Gabe and G2 were so much fun to work with and our whole bridal party had a great time. Don't delay, because they book up fast!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Catherine · Married on 10/22/2011

We absolutely LOVE our engagement and wedding pictures, and we adore Gabe and had a blast working with him and his team. Our pictures were one of the most important parts of the wedding to my husband and me. We received two separate recommendations to use Philip Gabriel Photography, and when we called the studio to talk to Gabe, we clicked with him right away. Gabe and his team did everything possible to make sure we got incredible wedding pictures. Gabe recommended great locations for outdoor pictures, he had no qualms about lying down in the street to get the best possible shots of the hotel and our very large wedding party, and the team kept us on schedule and made sure we got all the pictures we wanted (and we wanted a lot of pictures). Gabe has an amazing eye and knows how to use natural light to get the very best shots. We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding pictures, and one of our other vendors told us that Philip Gabriel Photography is one of their favorite wedding photographers because they take consistently amazing shots. We would highly recommend using Philip Gabriel Photography.

Sent on 01/16/2012

Caitlyn · Married on 10/21/2011

Gabe, Gabe & Monica were a wonderful team. When I first met Gabe at his studio he made us feel welcome and very comfortable. He explained everything that was available and what we could expect. No question went unanswered, which had happened with other vendors I had met.
    The day of our wedding came and we were more than happy with the whole team. Gabe went out of his way to make my wedding day more than exceptional, in more ways than one. When we got our photos, we were speechless! I do have anything positive things to say about our experience! Thanks so much Gabe =)

alyson · Married on 07/09/2011

Simply amazing ...not only did our pictures turn out amamzing but everyone we worked with was the so nice...my guests love them also...highly recommend

Sent on 02/02/2012

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2011

Philip Gabriel captured our wedding beautifully. Gabe's pictures truely tell the love story of out wedding day. We cannot thank him enough for creating a memory still in time for us.