Philadelphia Country Club Reviews

4 Reviews for Philadelphia Country Club

4 Philadelphia Country Club Reviews
  • Y

Yayi · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a great experience working with Philadelphia Country Club. Absolute top level service. They were very attentive from rehearsal to the actual wedding. There was a full service staff just for the rehearsal (really unbelievable) and just for the wedding party during the reception and they made sure we had whatever we needed every step of the way.

We had our ceremony on the terrace outside of the ballroom. They were going to turn that over quickly to allow outside cocktail hour but the weather didn't permit that but I think that goes to show how flexible they were to make sure you have the best experience. Both the ceremony and the reception were set up exactly the way we wanted. Food was delicious (even the menu tasting was a whole dining experience). House wines are really good quality - really help alleviate any hangover for the next day :P and our guests all had a great time. If you want to guarantee the quality/service level of your wedding, I highly recommend PCC!!

Dee · Married on 11/08/2014

It was the best decision to go with The Philadelphia Country Club for our wedding. They took all the hassle of small and big details out of my hands and were able to execute the best evening for myself, my husband, and all of our guests!!!!!

Service was perfect and Ashley and Erin were amazing in facilitating the entire evening!

Ashly was outstanding and very professional in her handling of our planning & the event. The set-up & service were very good. The food was excellant and we recieved many compliments from our guests about how good Phila. C.C> performed in their catering services. Highly reccomend.