Phil Fisch Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Phil Fisch Photography 1
  • Viren

Viren Doshi · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and creative photographer!

I hired Phil to capture photos of my engagement/proposal to my now fiance, and I'm so glad I went with Phil! From the beginning, Phil was courteous, professional, and was able to work with me on exactly what I wanted. He was always responsive to emails and phone calls whenever I wanted. There were a lot of moving components to the event, along with both of our families in attendance, and Phil was able to capture all of it and everyone involved!

Phil also is creative with his photos - he was able to use our surroundings and produce great shots us of with architecture and nature. He also knew a lot of great poses and stances so we didn't waste time thinking about what to do next. The whole event and photoshoot went smoothly and flowed well!

Lastly, even after the photoshoot, Phil was a pleasure to work with. He continued to be responsive and was very accommodating to sending all the pictures we wanted. He even helped edit very specific things about the pictures which was a huge added bonus! I would definitely use Phil again and would highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Brie

Brie Cokos · Married on 06/15/2019

Great eye for beautiful candid moments! at an affordable price!

Phil photographed my small, intimate wedding and did a spectacular job. We wanted to keep it real and low key and Phil made that happen! He captured many candid moments that will now be in our hearts forever. Could not be more pleased...plus his pricing was better than at least 5 other photographers whom I had requested a quote. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely loved having Phil as our photographer!

Phil was enthusiastic and professional from the very start. He was so excited about photographing our wedding, which was so refreshing. Building up to the big day he was quick to respond to questions and he made sure he got to know us and the venue to make sure he captured our essence...and he totally did! We told him we wanted fun, candid pictures of our guests in addition to the traditional and monumental moments that the two of us shared. He was on the dance floor with us for hours getting such fun and great quality pictures! We couldn't help but laugh in excitement and joy when we went through all the pictures, which he got back to us in just a month, which was fabulous. He got the best pictures of everyone having so much fun and of course he got beautiful pictures of us as a couple. He is so passionate about what he does which shows in his work. We had a blast with him and we loved having him there on our big day! His assistant, Ginny was so sweet and took great pictures as well! I definitely recommend Phil for any occasion, especially a wedding. We loved having him as our photographer! Also his pricing is very practical and he gave us a full 10 hours of photography.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Claire

Claire Leidig · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Phil for our wedding. Phil was very easy to reach and communicate with. We spoke to him many times and also met up with him before our event so he could really get a sense of who we are and understand our needs. We had a ceremony and reception on two separate days, and Phil was completely accommodating and flexible with our timeline. We asked him to bring a few photos from the actual wedding to the reception as decoration and the guests just RAVED about the photos. Phil was constantly on the move during the events; I saw him taking all kinds of interesting and creative shots as well as standard posed photos. He was always where the action was, but was never intrusive. Phil is professional, hardworking, reasonably priced, truly loves photography, and is incredibly kind. Go with Phil!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Phil Fisch Photography 2

Ryan Grozinski · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic, professional photographer!

I hired Phil for a freelance gig for our engagement (proposal + quick photo shoot afterwards). Phil was very responsive throughout the entire process (booking, leading up to the day, and even after the job was done)!

I highly recommend Phil and thank you again for making our day that much more special!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ami Dev · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Pictures with details.

Phil is not just a great photographer; he is an awesome person too. Yes, his photos are great and he takes his business seriously, listens to you. He captured my pre-wedding ceremonies pictures and did marvelous job. He is super friendly, very responsive and clicks amazing pictures. He delivered pictures as promised and they were fabulous. He did wonderful job on capturing everybody and every moment.
    Aside from the sheer quality of his work, I would recommend Phil for his excellent people skills (i.e., he mingles well with guests, not the awkward photographer who lurks in the corners type, which I've totally seen at other events).

Sent on 12/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2018

Cool, Fun, Professional and Great Value

Phil was awesome to work with. He showed up early and stayed late at no additional charge. The 6 hours of photography that we hired Phil for went really smooth. Very enjoyable to work with. Captured all the photos we had hoped for plus many many more. Highly recommended, especially for the value.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 07/16/2016

Wedding Pictures

We hired Phil for our engagement and wedding photos. He did an amazing job. Phil is friendly, flexible, hard working and great at what he does. Phil stayed the entire day taking pictures into the very end of our reception. He has sent us over 1500 photos. Phil is easy going, affordable and was able to accommodate all of our requests.

Sent on 07/31/2019