120 Reviews for Phil Birdsell DJ MC Entertainment

MC (15)
Microphones (15)
Do-Not-Play List (14)
Liability Insurance (5)

Phil is THE BEST!! From helping with song choices, MC'ing the nights events, and keeping all guests on the dance floor, he is the one to choose. Not only does he have years of experience but he gets to know his clients and personalizes the event specifically for them. He did not disappoint. Phil even made us a Wedding CD with all the music from our day!! What a nice touch!!! If you want to be satisfied and your guests too, then Phil is the one for you!!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Hi, Phil! I hope you're reading this! If you're looking for a great DJ, stop wasting your time and book Phil. The reason I love reviews is because they helped us find the best vendors for our wedding. Here is why we loved Phil so much; he has an inviting presence, he is hilarious, and he engages the crowd. EVERYONE at our wedding had a blast, and a great deal of that is owed to Phil. He also takes the time to make sure every single request is met and discussed at length, and he goes the extra mile to ensure everything will come out perfectly. Thank you for everything, Phil!

Love, Shirley & Jeremy

Profile Picture Shirley, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Sound/PA System

Phil did an outstanding job for our wedding. Give him a call and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Neil , 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was recommended to us by another happy couple and I am SO glad that they connected us! From our initial phone call Phil was super genuine and easy to work with. You can tell he really cares about each wedding that he does and wants you to be happy. He takes the time to meet with you and not only talk through your music preferences but also what feel/vibe you want for your wedding. And then he makes it happen! My husband and I really wanted a fun, lively dance floor and we were blown away with the party that Phil kept going all night long! We will never forget seeing all of our guests out there on the dance floor and Phil made that happen for us. Added bonus- he's fairly priced! Thank you Phil for the high quality service and priceless memories!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Clearly hands down one of the best. From our first meeting with Phil over 10 years ago we knew we made the right choice for our Wedding DJ. During that first meeting, we discussed what we definitely wanted to hear and what music should absolutely be not played.

Phil adhered to all of our wishes and offered great suggestions and advice.

Fast forward 10 years later and we hired Phil again for our 10-year anniversary party. There is no doubt that we made the right choice. The music was excellent and Phil was very instrumental in getting everyone up, dancing and having a good time.

We would not hesitate to hire Phil again. In fact, we have recommended him to a number of our friends and they ended up hiring him and told us they were happy with their decision. Do not hesitate, call Phil today!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone says one of the most important things for a wedding is having a great DJ and we couldn't have been happier with Phil! We absolutely loved working with him! He made our wedding day perfect, everyone wanted to be on the dance floor that night! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Oh my goodness where do I even begin?! Phil is one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning! Our coordinator had to do hardly anything because Phil basically planned out our whole itinerary! He is amazing at what he does and his positive uplifting energy just makes you feel so good! Just talking to the guy puts a smile on your face, so I knew my guests would have an awesome time if he was there! When we had our meeting to go over the song list, he was so great at helping us visualize it all coming together. Needless to say, the dance floor was never empty! He played all the right songs at all the right times! So many of our guests came up to us and said they had so much fun and it was the best wedding they've ever been to! I know for a fact, Phil played a major part in that! When we returned from our honeymoon, we came home to a nice surprise! Phil sent a personalized cd in the mail with a soundtrack that played on our wedding day. That disc holds memories that will last a lifetime and it was such a kind gesture. I can't express how happy I am with having Phil DJ our wedding! It's been the best experience and I can't thank him enough!

Profile Picture Ruby, 4/23/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We were not even sure if we wanted to have an MC at our wedding but we are so happy that we found Phil! He took the time to meet with us so we could discuss our vision for our special day and discuss options for the music and announcements. We wanted to keep our ceremony and reception very simple and Phil helped us do that while still creating touching moments with his music selection and his coordination of the reception kept everything moving smoothly

Profile Picture Emily, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System

Phil was the DJ at my Daughters wedding on 3/11/17 but he is more then just a DJ, he was an MC.
He did a great job and I received comments from our guests that he was the best they have every seen.
Some of the comments were about his sound system how they could hear every word when they were saying their vows.
Phil is very professional, entertaining and will do whatever it takes to make your day special.
He is simply the best and well worth the money. You will not be disappointed, if Phil is already booked on day of your wedding change your wedding date. He is worth it.

Profile Picture William, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

During our wedding, we received so many compliments on our entertainer/MC! Phil was very professional and he was such a pleasure to work with. We loved how much he engaged with everyone. You're not just hiring someone to play music, but you also are hiring someone to entertain your guests, and that is certainly what Phil did. Such an amazing job, Phil!!! We loved every second of our wedding!

Profile Picture John, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow! My bride and I were so impressed with Phil’s MC talents at our wedding and reception that giving him five stars is not enough!

Everyone had such a great time and we have Phil to thank for making that happen! He has a high level of professionalism and experience and it made our special day so smooth and easy. His wit and humor kept us laughing and dancing all night long!

If you need a MC/DJ and you want to have fun at your event and make it something you will always remember, then you need his amazing skills! Thanks so much, Phil!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Phil is the reason my almost 80-year-old grandmother made it to the dance floor more than for just slow songs at my wedding. He KILLED it. Everyone loved him; he's become a bit of a folk legend amongst the family. Hire him. He's worth every penny, and he will make your day so, so fun.

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want an attentive DJ that truly cares about your wedding day, then Phil Birdsell is for you! Phil thinks about every detail. Phil is very interactive; he will keep your guests dancing all night. When we needed to adjust our time line during the reception, Phil adapted to the changes and created a smooth transition. After our wedding we have had 3 guests ask for Phil’s number and received many complements on our choice of entertainment. I highly recommend Phil! You will not be disappointed. Added bonus - Phil captures and posts many magical moments.

Profile Picture Katie , 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I can literally not say enough good things about Phil! We hired him for our wedding and he was beyond fantastic. The awesome thing about Phil is he goes above and beyond his duty and is WAY MORE than just a wedding DJ...he was an MC and all around entertainer. He knows how to connect and make people feel comfortable and let me tell you our dance floor was PACKED the whole night! It was a special touch when he would come out and dance with the crowd himself and the day after the wedding he sent us TONS of candid photos from the days festivities that we aren't going to get anywhere else. We would use Phil over and over again and highly recommend him for your wedding. He will without a doubt help make it a fun and unforgettable evening!!!!! THANKS AGAIN PHIL!!!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Phil Is the most fun and professional Dj I have ever met. He made my wedding day unforgettable. Every single one of my guest were saying how amazing he was. He Got everyone to dance all night long and kept everything flowing so perfectly. He also takes pictures for u and sends them to you. I wouldn't choose anyone else beside Phil Birdsell. He makes sure everyone is have a great times and gets on the dance flor with u and teaches the guest how to dance to songs like cha cha slide and cuspids shuffle. I give him 5 Stars on everything and wouldn't have changed a thing. I would recommend using Phil Birdsell for any event that u need a DJ.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow my new wife and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ at our wedding! Phil was amazing! He made us fee like family in every planning meeting. He took care of EVERYTHING! He couldn't have made this process any easier on us. We had a smaller wedding with about 100 guests and he had everyone involved and on the dance floor having a great time all night! He almost made the ceremony run so smoothly with the music. We couldn't have wished for a better DJ than Phil. He was AMAZING! I would recommend him to ANYONE that would ask.

Profile Picture Seth, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Phil did such a great job at our wedding! Everyone loved every moment and it turned out perfect! I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Phil so much for making our wedding one to remember :)

Profile Picture Laura, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I love Phil. He is awesome, so easy to work with. 1st: No idea is too wacky for him.
2nd: One month before the wedding he gets together and designs with you and your fiancé the ceremony and the reception music. My wedding was flawless. Even with our crazy idea of old western theme songs. Thank you so much Phil.
All the best to you - Alisha and Bill Hurdle

Profile Picture Alisha, 7/23/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Just a wonderful DJ to work with. He was superb, especially since we were planning from a different state. He truly made our wedding day spectacular and amazing. Guests couldn't stop complimenting him.

Profile Picture Ethan, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Phil was simply amazing! Best DJ I've ever seen!!!! Made the entire process very simplistic which is what we needed! :)

Profile Picture Sharif , 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

A co worker had recommended Phil and she was sooo right! From initial planning stages straight thru til last call and packing up and removing all his sound systems and lighting, he was nothing short of perfection!! The guests all loved him!! I would give him the highest possible kudos in every single category!

Profile Picture t, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We all thoroughly enjoyed Phil's personable and friendly approach to providing his service with a passion. His willingness to accommodate all of our ceremonial and reception audio needs was most helpful. He was willing to help with the videographer's direct wireless feed from his ceremony system, a laptop slideshow feed to his reception system, and provide flexibility while keeping our reception lively and loads of fun. Everyone, and I mean everyone, that was there to share our day had an absolute time of their lives. He was a delight to work with and was considered extended family where we have everlasting fond memories to share forever.

Profile Picture Chuck, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is definitely the life of the party! He really knows how to bring everyone together!

Profile Picture Kiley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was an amazing DJ/MC and he helped to keep the party going all night long! All of our guests enjoyed the music he played, which varied greatly as we had several generations at our wedding. The dance floor was constantly full of guests dancing and having a good time, all thanks to Phil. Phil was always so responsive to emails and calls and very organized. During our planning meeting he walked us through everything and put my mind at ease. We interviewed several other DJ's before we met with Phil but as soon as we walked out of our first meeting with Phil my husband and I both knew we loved him and he was the person that we wanted to hire for our wedding. We loved working with Phil and would reccomend him to anyone who is getting married soon!!

Profile Picture User4975510, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System