60 Reviews for Phenomenal Faces

Consultations (5)
Contour Makeup (5)
Tattoo Coverage (2)
57 Phenomenal Faces Reviews

O to the M to the G. I am convinced that I would have never looked as beautiful if I didn’t hire Jen. I am a little more eccentric but my bridesmaids are/were pretty plain and were not even sure if they wanted a face full of makeup. However, once they saw the talent that IS Jennifer Lee of Phenomenal Faces on some of us – they ALL jumped on board. My mom has never looked better, my bridesmaids ALL agree that Jen was incredible (without piling on too much makeup) and my mother-in-law has never been so happy with her look that Jen created for her! Jen pulled it all together for us, was extremely accommodating after all the changes with my bridesmaids, traveled quite far (North Carolina) and was just a professional all around. Jen has incredible talent so book her immediately (if she isn’t already booked)…..

Profile Picture Lauryn, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer Lee is amazing! Seriously.... make sure you book way in advance (I booked 11 months out). As an Asian female, it is extremely hard to look for a MUA that can do Asian make up...well. Jennifer delivers! Not only are her make up skills on point but she is so freaking friendly and has such a great attitude and personality. I loved working with her and so did my entire bridal party. I was very particular about my make up (likes and dislikes) and Jennifer was very accommodating to my wants. You cannot go wrong with Jennifer. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/22/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Jennifer was so great to work with! Since I don't normally wear a lot of makeup I had a bit of a hard time describing the look I was going for for my wedding day but Jennifer immediately got my vision. She did makeup for my entire bridal party and all of the ladies kept commenting on how much they loved their makeup. 100% would book her again!!! But book early! I snagged her a year in advance just to make sure she would be free for my wedding and I'm so glad I did.

Profile Picture Charity, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can't say enough good things about Jen! She was on me for the necessary deposits, scheduling my trial and information she needed from me because there are so many things to think about, it was great that she was thinking for me! My mom and I had so much fun going to her house for our trial, we had a great time. The day of the wedding she was cool, calm and collected. Had the girls and myself laughing and did everyone in exactly (if not less) than the time allowed and everyone was extremely happy with the outcome. It ended up raining on my wedding day and the #1 thing everyone said to me afterwards was that my makeup looked untouched! THANK YOU JEN! Jen and I are still friends even after the wedding, and I will definitely be going back to her. Check out her instagram for my debut :-) Love you Jen!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Jennifer went above and beyond on our wedding day! She showed up early (it was even still dark out!!!) and even though we were running a little bit behind, she didn't miss a beat! She even was able to squeeze in makeup for my grandma at the last minute! She was so accommodating and helpful with the planning process and all the ladies absolutely loved their makeup! Everyone looks so beautiful! Thanks so much, Jennifer!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage, Makeup

Thank you so much, Jennifer Lee! If you're looking for a make-up artist who can glam you up and give you your perfect look... do yourself a favor and see if she is available! Jen is an incredibly gifted make-up artist and definitely the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. I wanted a MUA who would know how to work with Asian faces (read: monolids) since I'm Korean, and she more than exceeded my expectations and made me look and feel like a goddess. Through tears, dance sweat, and hugs and kisses, my make-up looked FLAWLESS the whole time and lasted well after our reception was over. Honestly, I thought I looked so fabulous, I wanted to sleep with my make-up on just so I could look amazing the next day! I cannot say enough about her skills as a make-up artist - her work speaks for itself and I recommend you check out her IG/FB pages to see what I'm talking about. Skills aside, she is such a sweet, down-to-earth person and an absolute pleasure to work with! She's responsive, accommodating, and incredibly professional (everything you hope every vendor for your big day will be!), and I had so much fun just chatting with her and getting to know her. She is, without a doubt, my go-to MUA for any future functions/events I will attend in the DMV area. LOVE HER and I know you will to! :)

Profile Picture Jane, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was amazing! So friendly and professional. My bridesmaids and I loved our makeup!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked Jennifer for my wedding and a black tie event. Jennifer was wonderful! It was a pleasure to work with her for my wedding. She did my makeup, 6 other bridesmaids and my mom. We looked gorgeous! She arrived on time and weeks leading up to the wedding, she sent reminders to make sure that nothing had changed.

Profile Picture Yen, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely enjoyed working with Jennifer! She is one of the most talented makeup artists I've ever met. I worked with her on a photo shoot in 2010, and when I found out my best friend was getting married, I knew Jennifer had to be the makeup artist for my best friends special day. Jennifer was on time, well prepared, and had all of the bridesmaids and bride done in a timely manner. I highly recommend her for any event that requires beautification!

Profile Picture Bekka, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give a 10/5 I would! I loved Jennifer and her work! Since my wedding so have had passed out Jennifer's contact information to my friends and family who wanted to know who did my makeup for my wedding for their special occasion.

Profile Picture Erika, 9/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer is a MAKEUP GODESS! I got married on the hottest day of the summer I'm pretty sure and let me tell you, my makeup looked flawless into the next day even AFTER I jumped in the pool! We were crying nonstop while getting ready, between the emotions and the gifts and everything and she was so professional about having to retouch our makeup over and over again! It was very important for me to get an asian makeup artist as I myself am an asian and she was pure perfection! It only took her no more than 30 minutes per bridesmaid and not even the full 45 minutes allotted for myself. If I was rich enough to hire her as my personal makeup artist I would have no hesitation! I can't wait to use her again!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/13/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

I can't say enough great things about Jennifer. I received so many compliments on the looks she created for my entire wedding party! My wedding make-up was applied by 8am and was still nearly perfect by 10pm. I only needed to reapply lipstick. I asked her to arrive by 6am to begin applying make-up, and she was 15 minutes early! Yay! She also worked beautifully with my hair stylist! I would highly recommend her and will certainly use her again in the future. She is a true gem.

Profile Picture Rendy, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer did an AMAZING job for my wedding make-up. I may be biased because she is family but even as a family member, she still treated me as if I were a regular client. She was at all times professional and on time. Her make-up for me and my bridal party was on point. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Jennifer for making me feel absolutely beautiful on one of the biggest days of my life :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/7/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She is an amazing makeup artist and really works with you to find the best look that fits in your comfort level. She makes you look beautiful and natural at the same time. She did the makeup for my wedding, including my bridesmaids and family, and we were all so happy with the final results. I received many compliments that night on my makeup (and requests for her contact information)! She was very responsive to my emails and always friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Jennifer and would definitely seek her out again for other events.

Profile Picture Choi, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was a dream to work with! Very responsive and an amazing makeup artist. She's very flexible and open to adjust the makeup the way you want it. She did my makeup and bridesmaids and mothers' makeup, which included all different ethnicities (asian, hispanic, caucasian) and everyone was very happy with her work. We all got several compliments throughout the wedding and people commenting that the MUA did a fantastic job. I can't recommend her enough. Aside from being a great MUA, she's easy to talk to and personable. I definitely plan to use her if I ever need my makeup done again!

Profile Picture User4666098, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was referred by a friend. Jennifer was quick to respond when I first contacted her. At my makeup trial, I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she did exactly as asked! On my wedding day, she showed up on time. My makeup was flawless!!! She went above and beyond what I ever expected!! She is super friendly yet professional! I was so impressed, I even took a makeup lesson from her! I highly recommend her to everyone!!! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Naomi, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was amazing! She was professional, prompt and a joy to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable and look beautiful!! I can't wait for my next event. She will be the first person I call. Everyone was amazed at the work she did not just on me, but also on my girls. I would definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Janae, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Such a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Profile Picture User4398292, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer is so talented and flexible! She was great to work with and did SUCH an amazing job on my make up, my moms, my aunts and my bridal party. I would highly recommend her to any bride!!!

Profile Picture Mariam, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The service that I received from Jennifer of Phenomenal Faces was absolutely fantastic! She is a true professional that is very skilled in her craft. She is warm, welcoming, easy to talk to and truly cares about how you want to look for your event. Since I am not familiar with the "makeup" world, Jennifer took the time to explain the products she was using on my face and what each was for. She asked me what I wanted to look like and she provided me with the look I wanted. For my wedding day, she was early for my appointment, had her usual smile and pleasant demeanor and won't let me out of the chair until she felt I looked my very best. I truly enjoyed my experience with and the services I received from Phenomenal Faces!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did an amazing job with my make up! I got a ton of compliments And she was fabulous to work with!

Profile Picture User3711299, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen was an incredible make up artist for my 2 day wedding! She showed up on time (actually early) and her recommendations for lipstick color etc were spot on - my photos looked great! Highly recommend her for any wedding and espeically desi wedding.

Profile Picture Zahra, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love Jennifer! There isn't enough that I can say about her. The name of her company fits her work perfectly...truly Phenomenal! I did a couple of trials with Jennifer because i was indecisive about my wedding day look and she could not have been more patient & helpful. Every look we tried was so good I had a hard time deciding but in the end I trusted her to make me look & feel beautiful on my wedding day. She worked her magic on me & my bridesmaids.

Thank you Jennifer! It was truly *Phenomenal* to work with you!

Profile Picture Shayla, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Jennifer from Phenomenal Faces for my wedding and bridal party makeup and I never felt more beautiful! From the makeup trials where she took the time to go over various looks with me. She helped me understand and highlight which type of makeup would be best for my skin, look, etc. she also took the time to answer all 99 questions that I had about scheduling makeup for the bridal party on my wedding day. Since working with Jennifer for my wedding I have also used her for birthdays and now my upcoming baby shower! No matter what the event, she will make you look AND feel beautiful not only on the outside, but on the inside with her beautiful personality!

Profile Picture Shay, 7/27/13, 1 Review