Pheasant Run Resort & Spa Reviews

1 User photo

Pheasant Run Resort & Spa 1

Missy Mollica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding Experience

Debbie was attentive, knowledgeable, and kind throughout the entire wedding planning process. She guided us with our decisions by letting us know all of our options in detail before a decision had to be made. She was easy to work with, paid attention to every detail, and responded quickly to every email!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Debra · Married on 09/16/2018

Our Wedding Ceremony & Reception we’re in Pheasant Run’s New Orleans Ballroom which was beautiful, elegant and spacious. We loved the stage for our Wedding Ceremony & Entertainment. Bourbon Street was where we had our Cocktails & Hors D’oeurves which was amazing! The Staff, France, CEO to Director of Catering, Debbie, and staff, are fantastic! Our experience was excellent!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Debbie was everything we could have asked for and more. The Pheasant Run blew our guests away with the amenities they offered to their guests. The catering team and Debbie made us feel like we were the only thing that mattered which was important. I did my best to keep my requests simple but I for sure felt like I could "get whatever I wanted" if I asked. They never once were hard to coordinate with, they offer great wedding packages that include food and cake (we did the Exquisite package) which meant 2 less vendors to look for. We were there for a long time pre and post wedding and I never felt rushed or bothered. We got ready in the Arnold Palmer Room which was nice and Debbie directed everyone for our outdoor ceremony which I appreciated how involved she was for all aspects of the day. We had cocktail hour on Bourbon Street which was beautiful. The food was great, the bartenders were great, and they helped us pull off an amazing wedding that our guests still cant stop raving about weeks later! We look forward to returning for an anniversary stay!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Ronnie · Married on 10/06/2017

Pheasant run was such a beautiful place to get married so many beautiful pictures and Debbie did a great job making everything was OK and good ...the food was phenomenal everyone loved the choices they made..definitely recommend this place to have your wedding :)
    -Veronica and jeremy bentham

Sent on 10/09/2017

Cristin · Married on 09/22/2017

My husband and I loved Pheasant Run from the start. We were looking for a one-stop shop (ceremony site, reception, hotel) and Pheasant Run is all of the above. We worked with Debbie Fields and she was fantastic. Super responsive and supportive. She helped make our day seamless. We had a final appointment the week of the wedding where we turned in decorations and details and it was such a relief. As soon as that was turned over, it was in their hands. They set everything up for us. It truly was perfect and I’m so grateful. It was the best day of our lives and I have Pheasant Run to thank for that! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Pheasant Run Resort & Spa 2

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/15/2016

The day turned out perfectly.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Marilyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Yes I would highly recommend them. Fay was our coordinator, and was very good. She is a very genuine person, and happy for us. Thank you again Fay. :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

Pheasant Run was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. We worked directly with Fay and she was wonderful! Always had a smile on her face and willing to help anyway she could. The entire staff was very helpful, quick to respond to questions, concerns or requests, and willing to make changes that my husband and I both wished to have. Our ceremony was scheduled to be out doors but the weather unfortunately was not cooperating. They closely watched the radar throughout the day for us to make sure everything would still be perfect. Overall I am very pleased with their services and would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/22/2016
  • User4619156 · 2+ years ago

Faye is currently planning our wedding, and even a year out, is in constant contact with details and planning. Pheasant Run means a lot to both mine and my fiancé's family, and Faye is going above and beyond to make sure our special day is one to remember.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Judi · Married on 08/26/2016

We are truly happy with the service and kindness Pheasant Run Resort gave to us prior to our wedding as well as on our wedding day. Fay Ander you are truly amazing and we could not have been any happier. You made everything run so smoothly. We are grateful to have met you and are glad we chose Pheasant Run Resort over Venuti's. I would recommend Fay in a heartbeat. Our guests were happy and enjoyed the food and wonderful staff. We keep hearing such wonderful comments. It was a blessing to work with such a wonderful staff.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kate · Married on 08/19/2016

Debbie Fields was wonderful to work with. She kept on top of everything for us.
    The food was great and the wait staff was outstanding.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Nora · Married on 08/06/2016

Ask many questions to see if Pheasant Run is the place for your wedding. It had everything and more that we needed and I could not have been more satisfied. Fay was remarkable and calmly led us through the process and was so patient.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Jenelle · Married on 08/06/2016

Fay is exceptional and truly amazing. She made the entire process so much easier and enjoyable! She answered our million questions right away and was there every step of the way!!!! I would recommend anyone to have their wedding here!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Pheasant Run was an exceptional venue for my daughter's recent wedding. The ballroom was beautiful, and Fay was absolutely fantastic to work with, friendly and attentive from start to finish!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alexandra · Married on 05/14/2016

Fay Ander is an absolutely incredible person to work with. I would highly reccomend her to anyone. She made my wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Where do I begin?!

When my parents and fiance first started looking at venues I had "the one" picked out (still hadn't visited it yet). We had gone to all these other venues I didn't like, but wanted to see a range of them and to be sure the one I had my mind set on was the one. One day we were all looking for venues and my dad mentioned Pheasant Run. I was thinking "yeah okay dad we can look" I called and spoke with Fay and she was able to see us that day. She had me at Hello! She showed us everything I had pictured my big day to be. I knew at this moment I wanted to have my wedding there. In the meantime I still needed to look at "the one" well I wouldn't be reviewing Pheasant Run if we had chosen the other venue! Everything went so smoothly and I couldn't be happier. The staff was always so friendly and always making sure you were being helped or you found what you needed. The New Orleans Ballroom was perfectly set up with the linens we chose, the beautiful flowers we picked and the up lighting, not to mention cocktail hour out on bourbon street leading up to our ballroom. It still feels so unreal because it was SO PERFECT! I wouldn't trade my wedding day for anything. It was exactly what I had imagined. Everyone told us how GREAT the food was and how nice it was there. We stayed over night and it was so nice to have the feature. Thank you to everyone who helped make the day a huge hit, you were all wonderful!! A quick shout out to Donna who was our bartender she's amazing, and last but not least Fay who was there for me from day 1! If I could give 1,000 stars I would! We love Pheasant Run!!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Kerrin · Married on 02/13/2016

Between the managers at Pheasant Run, the staff that served the dinner, and Fay Ander, our wedding reception could not have been more perfect! I cannot think of a single thing that could have been done to have made the day be better. Fay was awesome from the very start, very accommodating in every way, from decorations to explaining what needed to be where, what she needed from me, and when she needed it. Pheasant Run is a very well rounded reception venue with many attributes that contributed to the uniqueness! Our guests loved the pool, the arcade, and the discounted rate that they were able to get while stay at the hotel with the wedding party!

The staff that served us during the reception was so friendly, very prompt, and had the utmost of professionalism. All of our courses were served quickly and the plates were taken away as soon as we needed them to. The food was also some of the best food that I have ever had, and many of my guests have told me the same.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2015

Pheasant Run was very accommodating to our needs. Fay answered every single one our questions quickly and efficiently. Our wedding was more beautiful than we ever imagined. The service and the food were outstanding. We recieved a lot of compliments on how great the food was and my husband and I agree. I would reccomend Pheasant Run to anyone I know who is looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Fay Anders did an amazing job helping us plan and setup our wedding. Couldn't tell you how great it was having our wedding at Pheasant Run. The food and service were amazing, the amount of food served was an insane value for the money, no one left hungry. The staff professional and courteous, friendly and fun with a smile. Would easily have another wedding there, everything was spectacular.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Absolutely fabulous! ! I can't say enough good things about my experience. Fay made the whole experience very easy and painless. She made sure the room looked exactly as I envisioned it and even better! Steve helped us the day of the wedding and he was so attentive and wonderful. They went above and beyond making sure that everything was absolutely perfect. The hotel itself was great for us because it had activities for children to keep them occupied and a late night bar and band after the reception for the adult. It is now three days later and people are still messaging us about how wonderful the whole wedding and reception , was especially Pheasant Run.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kelsey · Married on 09/04/2015

Pheasant Run was a great venue for our wedding and reception. Debbie was great throughout the planning process and made sure our day went perfectly. The food was delicious, the venue is perfect for an outdoor or indoor ceremony, and it's great your guests can stay there as well. Our ceremony was outdoors and it made it less stressful knowing that they had a back up room ready for us in case it was raining.

If we could do it over again, I would choose Pheasant Run as our venue. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kimberly · Married on 06/27/2015

We were happy with the venue the day of the wedding. My only critic would be that I feel like the dinner service went to long, but other than that,everything was great.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Ray · Married on 06/27/2015

Fay Ander was very helpful and responsive. The venue was a bit pricey, but our guests had no complaints and thought the theme was amazing. Bourbon Street cocktail hour was unforgettable. The food impressed all of our guests. As guests of the resort, we had much freedom. Word of advice: make sure all of your guests have their I.D.s to enjoy any alcohol or entries to bar/restaurants. Overall, very happy with Pheasant Run and Fay Ander

Sent on 07/27/2015

Sandra · Married on 07/06/2014

Everything was awesome. The planner, Debbie, helped with every step of the process including the day of the wedding which was a Sunday. She was super patient and helpful and extremely pleasant. Every one of the workers were pleasant and helpful and very accomodating. My new husband and I highly recommend this venue to anyone. I also had my hair, makeup and pedicure done and the spa and all those ladies were awesome too. Love love love this place...cannot say enough nice things.

Sent on 07/14/2014