Pheasant Hill Country Club Reviews

26 | Owego, NY

26 Reviews for Pheasant Hill Country Club

0.4
      0.5

We had a horrible experience with Brandon. He lacks professionalism and ambition to say the least. He talked a good game when we signed the contract, but had to be sought out on multiple occasions to do his job. This included at rehearsal and on our wedding day. We were told the venue did not have enough linens to turnover for our wedding night. We were asked to find our own and offered a discount for using our own. I had to ask Brandon repeatedly for a breakdown of our price and a layout of the number of tables I had given him. By my third phone call and reminder he got back to me within 45 minutes and everything he sent me was wrong. It was as if he scrambled and sent me a print out of another previous wedding. I emailed him back and reminded him that we were at a discount for having to buy our own Linens and that the number of tables we had was actually for less than what he sent us. When we arrived for rehearsal dinner I was told to find him in the bar area. I did he looked straight at me and ignored the fact that I was standing there. He then started shouting around me to another group of people. Apparently he had a rehearsal dinner before ours that ran over but instead of acknowledging my presence and telling me he'd be right with me he ignored me completely. So my bridal party and I went out and started setting up and laying out our new linens. Only to find the other bridal party setting all of their drinks on them. On the morning of our wedding the Bridesmaids hunted him down frequently to help us with empty promises he had given us when we signed the contract. He was very good at playing dumb. He acted like he had no idea what was going on and was not willing to help. Later that evening during our reception he had another rehearsal dinner in a neighboring room. The guest for that rehearsal dinner wandered into our wedding! It's a shame because it's a beautiful venue and the in-house food was great. PHCC would definitely prosper from a better employee.

Sent on 03/04/2017