Phantom Entertainment Reviews

10 | Carlisle, PA

10 Reviews for Phantom Entertainment

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2012

It was well worth having the mechanical bull! Everyone had a blast and i would recommend this company in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Laura · Married on 10/02/2011

Jon was incredible!! Everyone was dancing and having a blast! We left the music selections up to him and the guests which turned out perfect! We also used the photo booth from Phantom which was a hit as well. The attendant helped the guests put the strips in a scrapbook for us. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and very professional and responsive!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2010

Greg from Phantom Entertainment was an awesome DJ at my wedding. He had everybody up dancing and having a fabulous time. This is exactly what I wanted for my special day. Also, Sarah who runs the front office was very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Jess · Married on 08/08/2008

The music selection was awesome. They had everyone out of their seats. It was great.

Sent on 10/06/2008

Kristen · Married on 08/22/2009

Greg did a great job with our wedding. I knew him him as a client from an old job, and he really did a great job with the music. Everyone danced all night, and that is exactly what I wanted. We played a wide variety of music and just had a great night using Phantom.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Ken · Married on 06/27/2009

3.5

Our DJ Bob was simply GREAT. He worked with us from the moment we met. He let us do what we wanted to do, and still kept the reception going. Everyone there seemed to really enjoy him and his work. The only pitful was some of the communication with the corporate office was slow.

Sent on 07/23/2009
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/30/2011

We truly enjoyed our experience with Phantom Entertainment. Greg M was very easy to work with and figured out who we were and what we would like to be played at the wedding. The location of their office is a little difficult to find but the overall experience was great. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Denise · Married on 12/31/2010

3.5

Our DJ Bob was fabulous! We couldn't have asked for better! We had a New Years Eve wedding and my husband and I actually stayed to dance the last 3 songs Bob had planned while the hotel was cleaning up. We loved him!

The only pitfall here was that we didn't get to personally meet with Bob first and hence there was confusion on our first dance which was supposed to be a slow song that flipped to a party song. It wasn't his fault but be sure that if you have any special requests that the main office documents it well or lets you talk directly to your DJ about it.

Sent on 06/11/2010
  • User2545588 · event on 06/16/2012

2.4
      2.0

After the party I was told that the songs people were requesting to be played, the response they received were "will see" or "you don't want that" also there was no participation with the group at all except to say it was cake time.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Phantom Entertainment's reply:

We apologize for you not being entirely satisfied with your Disc Jockey entertainment. For all of our DJ events, clients are asked to fill out a form for requested songs, whether to take on site requests, announcements to be made and if they would like audience participation games and songs to be played. If this sheet is not filled out it is hard to know exactly what the client is looking for. Certain events call for one of our Disc Jockeys to act as background dinner music only while others are looking for a more interactive experience which that sheet helps us decipher. We also give all clients the opportunity to meet with their entertainer before their event to make sure everyone is on the same page. As for this particular event, all on-site requested songs were documented and played, and the DJ made the only announcement asked of him.
    I guarantee our entertainer did not mean to sound short when responding to music requests. Typically, they have a few songs lined up so that the music is playing continuously and must look to see if we have the requested song in our database. If we have the song it will be played, unless it does not fit the style of music requested by the client.

Melanie Coe · Married on 03/01/2004

1.0

Negligent, kid got hurt, they didn't care

My son got hurt because they used a ladder and forgot to move it. My other son was given an incorrectly sized harness and almost got on the zipline before the supervisor noticed. I made an incident report and it took the owner over a week to contact me. He had incorrect information and then told me not to call anymore because I 'got my way.' They apparently don't use the ladder anymore. Very discouraged by the negligence of all the workers there and how unprofessionally it was handled. Your welcome Phantom Entertainment for trying to help you with your best practices! Don't use them if you can help it.

Sent on 05/28/2019